Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 02, 2008  3:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  2:30 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  10:02 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: are hidden spirits blades legal?

The attack rings are, but the base isn't legal. There aren't any practical uses for the ARs though

Actually, according to the current IBA Rules, all parts from Hidden Spirits Beyblades are considered illegal (it does not say "Hidden Spirits Beyblades (excluding Attack Rings)").

I think this may actually be an error on my part. I think Takara Hidden Spirit ARs are legal.

ok thx
What ever happened to those Bug Beyblades we saw before MFB? Were they Topblades, or knock offs, or just dreams that did not get materialized other then a select few?
(Oct. 04, 2008  1:39 AM)To Wrote: What ever happened to those Bug Beyblades we saw before MFB? Were they Topblades, or knock offs, or just dreams that did not get materialized other then a select few?

It looks like they were an unreleased series.
Is the quetzalcoatl part in the MFB boosters random or does a specific booster come with a specific part (i. e. leo105F always comes with quetz face or something like that).
I plan on getting 1 or 2 boosters to get a chance to get 90 track or wide flat.
(Oct. 04, 2008  8:32 PM)Sasch Wrote: Is the quetzalcoatl part in the MFB boosters random or does a specific booster come with a specific part (i. e. leo105F always comes with quetz face or something like that).

Random. And not every booster has a part of Quetz in it.
Hi guys, I have a q.
Which is better: Driger MS or Gaia/Strata Dragoon MS?
And why?
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:58 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: Hi guys, I have a q.
And why?

Driger MS is better. It has a much higher spin velocity than Gaia Dragoon MS. However, they are both far outclassed by other HMS Beyblades.
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:58 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: Hi guys, I have a q.
And why?

Driger MS is better. It has a much higher spin velocity than Gaia Dragoon MS. However, they are both far outclassed by other HMS Beyblades.

So next questins: Does Gaia/Strata Dragoon Ms have any advantages? I need to know, b'cause maybe I will be able to buy it here... Smile
It's pretty bad overall lol
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's pretty bad overall lol

haha, lol.
So if I have a choice...
Maybe I have to choose between Dragoon MS, Draciel MS (I know, It's carp), maybe Wyvern DJ...
Which one would you choose?
(Oct. 04, 2008  8:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  8:32 PM)Sasch Wrote: Is the quetzalcoatl part in the MFB boosters random or does a specific booster come with a specific part (i. e. leo105F always comes with quetz face or something like that).

so if there's no quetz part in it, there's no extra added?
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:08 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: haha, lol.
So if I have a choice...
Maybe I have to choose between Dragoon MS, Draciel MS (I know, It's carp), maybe Wyvern DJ...
Which one would you choose?

Hrm, even though Grip Flat Core from Dragoon MS is a frequently used part for Attack customs, I think Wyvern DJ would be better over all. Either one would be a good buy.
I'd get Dragoon MS just for the RC.
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:14 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  8:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

so if there's no quetz part in it, there's no extra added?

Right.
i jusst got a magical ape and a round shell ms good buy or not?
(Oct. 04, 2008  11:14 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i jusst got a magical ape and a round shell ms good buy or not?

Definitely!
cool im happy now lol! i broght round shell for the gimmick but its looks bad carp!
(Oct. 04, 2008  11:20 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: cool im happy now lol! i broght round shell for the gimmick but its looks bad carp!

Good thing you got both of them at the same time.
Question:Which site should i buy MFB from if i live in Canada??
http://www.toywiz.com (New York)
http://www.ideal808.com (Hawaii)
http://www.theintoy.co.uk (england)
http://www.toysnjoys.com (Hawaii)
Who would be better????
So im asking you guys cuz III.....

Dont Know
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ideal.

thanks but i'd like to know why and where did you buy yours bey brad?
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:37 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:

I ordered mine from Toys R Us Japan using MOJ. Ideal has lower prices and much, much better customer service.
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:37 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:

I ordered mine from Toys R Us Japan using MOJ. Ideal has lower prices and much, much better customer service.

Hmmm i see but have you ever purchased anything from them?
Have you tried all the sites i listed?
heya dragoon, i've tried theintoy, and their deliveries were rapid and the service was solid. the blades are definitely more expensive than on some other sites, but it's a pretty safe bet if you buy from them. i considered toywiz but the shipping was incredibly high. i'm pretty sure that ideal is a commonly used and often recommended site to buy beyblades from.
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:40 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Hmmm i see but have you ever purchased anything from them?
Have you tried all the sites i listed?

I used to work for them. Wink