Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

um whats the cost to get in a tournament xD
(May. 17, 2011  5:48 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: um whats the cost to get in a tournament xD

Five dollars, but check because it can vary depending on the day or the tournament.
Are there any uses for the Counter or Inferno wheels? I'm able to buy one online atm, but I'm not sure if it would be wise to buy a wheel that is useless.
Yes, XF is faster than RF and is uncontrollable and it might KO itself if its going too fast.
hey does anyone know they exact release date for the beyblade metal masters beys in the United States
(Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker(Unicorno), Thermal Lacerta, etc.)
hey does anyone know they exact release date for the beyblade metal masters beys in the United States
(May. 17, 2011  7:55 PM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: hey does anyone know they exact release date for the beyblade metal masters beys in the United States

no realese dates have been given by hasbro but they said "by the fall"
(May. 17, 2011  6:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Are there any uses for the Counter or Inferno wheels? I'm able to buy one online atm, but I'm not sure if it would be wise to buy a wheel that is useless.

both are useless . Much better options like hell and basalt or vulcan ect
is it required to record the amount of bey points people gain and lose during a tournament
(May. 17, 2011  4:20 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Getting my pre-HWS collection underway. So far, I've bought Bull, Leone, Pegasus, L Drago, Libra, Virgo, Sagittario, and Wolf.

Wanted to know, is this list what I have left to get?
- Aquario
- Aries
- Capricorne
- Escolpio
- Gemios
I've had a look through the MFB item list, but I can sometimes miss things.
Assuming that this will merge with my earlier post. Noticed I missed Pisces for the list of pre-HWS beys I need to get.
Need Quetz also, unless you are leaving him out on purpose.
(May. 17, 2011  9:04 PM)firephionex Wrote: is it required to record the amount of bey points people gain and lose during a tournament

This topic is for questions about the hobby itself.

Omega12 Wrote:Need Quetz also, unless you are leaving him out on purpose.

How could I forget Quetzalcoatl.
(May. 18, 2011  12:48 AM)Conqueror Wrote: Is this a good stadium?

No. That is a fake stadium made by Aladdin corp; only buy Takara Tomy, Sonokong, or Hasbro items. Next time, if your question has an eBay listing please use the "Purchase Consultation" thread in the Marketplace section.
hey got a question,
I need a heavy but not to revealing spintrack for my Hell Horologium R2F, any suggestions?
i know its not a top tier choice combo
(May. 18, 2011  12:56 AM)stevebak Wrote: hey got a question,
I need a heavy but not to revealing spintrack for my Hell Horologium R2F, any suggestions?
i know its not a top tier choice combo

Uhm. By revealing do you mean shows the wheel or the track? If you don't want the wheel shown then just use BD145. The heaviest track that won't show over Hell would be GB145.
(May. 17, 2011  8:05 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  7:55 PM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: hey does anyone know they exact release date for the beyblade metal masters beys in the United States

no realese dates have been given by hasbro but they said "by the fall"
(May. 17, 2011  6:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Are there any uses for the Counter or Inferno wheels? I'm able to buy one online atm, but I'm not sure if it would be wise to buy a wheel that is useless.

both are useless . Much better options like hell and basalt or vulcan ect
thats not true ya hasbro does not have release dates but metal masters legend boosters are out in some places in the us my friend has 5
(May. 17, 2011  9:57 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  4:20 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Getting my pre-HWS collection underway. So far, I've bought Bull, Leone, Pegasus, L Drago, Libra, Virgo, Sagittario, and Wolf.

Wanted to know, is this list what I have left to get?
- Aquario
- Aries
- Capricorne
- Escolpio
- Gemios
I've had a look through the MFB item list, but I can sometimes miss things.
Assuming that this will merge with my earlier post. Noticed I missed Pisces for the list of pre-HWS beys I need to get.
Need Quetz also, unless you are leaving him out on purpose.

Yeah, forgot about Quetz. I already have the Gold and Silver versions of the bey, just forgot to mention that, lol. Will be getting a second silver one for use, as I'm keeping the ones I have now mint XD

Good to know I only have 5 beys left to complete the pre-HWS collection Eee
What is the best way to re-paint a colored fusion wheel? What product should i use?
The Rock Leone clear wheel appears to "change" when flipped 180 degrees... So, from covering the "paw" parts of the rock wheel, it now covers the more inward "diagonal slits" part of the rock wheel... Does this affect performance in any way?
(May. 18, 2011  4:07 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: thats not true ya hasbro does not have release dates but metal masters legend boosters are out in some places in the us my friend has 5

xStorm Bladerx asked about Metal Masters, not the Legend series.The Legend series is sold pretty much everywhere.
I'm just wondering if flipping the rock leone clear wheel actually has any effects on performance... So, it starts with the "paw" parts of the CW covering the "paw" parts of the Rock wheel, and the jagged side of the CW covering the more internal diagonal slits on the Rock Wheel... So by turning it 180 degrees, is there any significant change in performance?
(May. 18, 2011  1:05 AM)stevebak Wrote: shows the wheel

R145 OR GB145 or TH170
It would significantly effect the Performance.
what can i do to get a face since i really want one... i cant get a passport yet so that option is gone