Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If I have hell Kerbecks should I buy Dark bull to for the clear wheel?
If you have Hell Kerbecks, you have a heavier CW already. So I would say no, unless you want another heavy CW. You can also buy a Hyper or storm aquario for the CW.
How much do you think I could sell a LDRAGO lightning force stadium for?
(May. 16, 2011  9:08 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: How much do you think I could sell a LDRAGO lightning force stadium for?

Ten dollars or less ... Ask questions like that in the Purchase Consultation topic next time.
Ok thank you and sorry I will next time
I was thinking, Because i don't own a lightning, meteor, or gravity perseus can I use rock instead for the BD145CS/RF combo, cause they all have one similarity they have the same angle just like a turtle shell they go from wide to a small top. so what do you think
How many Metal Fusion/Fight Beyblades have been released in the US so far? Is there a list of them?
On Hasbro.com there are.

stevebak, It is always better to just buy what the pros tell you to buy. you should buy the beys you have listed that you do not own.
what are all the types of beyblade tournaments that are "legal"
(May. 16, 2011  10:50 PM)Synthetik Wrote: How many Metal Fusion/Fight Beyblades have been released in the US so far? Is there a list of them?

There is a list on www.toywiz.com.
hey is this a real beyblade ( i know that dragoon s is a real one i have one wich was my first bey but i lost the rubber part so i want a new one ) from takara tommy or sono kong and NOT by TT hungale please respond fast
is this beyblade real and by that i mean NOT from TT HONGALE here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie..._624wt_905

please respond fast thanks
i belive about 30 and no there is no list
was my question posted because i dont see it
(May. 16, 2011  11:33 PM)PokeBlader Wrote: what are all the types of beyblade tournaments that are "legal"

well on your question all types are legal but for worness the judges will tell you no pieces are banned
The only BD145 attack combgo is MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. Only one replacement which is RRF
is there going to be tournaments in Philly or Springfield P.A in the future, don't say to check the official events forum cause i have, if not could someone please plan one cause thats as far as my parents will go for tournaments and if its not possible any tips for me so i can host a small one
(May. 17, 2011  1:47 AM)firephionex Wrote: is there going to be tournaments in Philly or Springfield P.A in the future, don't say to check the official events forum cause i have, if not could someone please plan one cause thats as far as my parents will go for tournaments and if its not possible any tips for me so i can host a small one

In the "WBO General" forum, you can see people in certain areas discussing about having tournaments there. You should check that out.
8 confirmed participants, a location, and a legal stadium.
Prizes are usually pretty good incentives to attract people and add to the "competition" feeling. They're not required, but they help.
if i do have prizes what do you recommend
(May. 17, 2011  2:27 AM)firephionex Wrote: if i do have prizes what do you recommend

Read the "What to buy in MFB" topic and use the "Purchase Consultation" thread. Most of your questions could have been answered if you had read the Event Guide.
i just read the event guide and i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do with the recording and submitting result and the round robin block system
(May. 17, 2011  2:49 AM)firephionex Wrote: i just read the event guide and i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do with the recording and submitting result and the round robin block system

Perhaps you are not ready to host a tournament then.
alright i have read over every thing and i now understand everything except one part is it required to do the recording and submitting results