Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

thnx also does anyone know if hasbro will reease the MFB before they release the show like they did with the first generation of byblades?
(Sep. 30, 2008  7:28 PM)taru678 Wrote: thnx also does anyone know if hasbro will reease the MFB before they release the show like they did with the first generation of byblades?

UGH NO WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MFB'S RELEASE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN JUST LIKE WE HAVEN'T KNOWN THIS WHOLE TIME, IF WE FIND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT IT I WILL WRITE A THREAD AND STICKY IT AND E-MAIL IT TO EVERY MEMBER AND TELEPHONE EVERY MEMBER PERSONALLY TO TELL THEM
(Sep. 30, 2008  7:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  7:28 PM)taru678 Wrote: thnx also does anyone know if hasbro will reease the MFB before they release the show like they did with the first generation of byblades?

UGH NO WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MFB'S RELEASE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN JUST LIKE WE HAVEN'T KNOWN THIS WHOLE TIME, IF WE FIND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT IT I WILL WRITE A THREAD AND STICKY IT AND E-MAIL IT TO EVERY MEMBER AND TELEPHONE EVERY MEMBER PERSONALLY TO TELL THEM
o ok srry ! *gives lemonade* calm down :3
(Sep. 30, 2008  7:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: UGH NO WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MFB'S RELEASE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN JUST LIKE WE HAVEN'T KNOWN THIS WHOLE TIME, IF WE FIND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT IT I WILL WRITE A THREAD AND STICKY IT AND E-MAIL IT TO EVERY MEMBER AND TELEPHONE EVERY MEMBER PERSONALLY TO TELL THEM

LOL, you made me have a funny Brad XD.
(Sep. 30, 2008  7:58 PM)taru678 Wrote: o ok srry ! *gives lemonade* calm down :3
(Sep. 30, 2008  8:07 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: LOL, you made me have a funny Brad XD.

Alright guys, less off-topic posts.
last MFB question can we contact hasbro in anyway and find out if they r going to produce MFB?
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:37 AM)taru678 Wrote: last MFB question can we contact hasbro in anyway and find out if they r going to produce MFB?

Smithicide
sso i gues u guys have already tried.....Tired
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:39 AM)taru678 Wrote: sso i gues u guys have already tried.....Tired

No.

If you want to contact Hasbro, PHONE THEM. DON'T ASK US IF YOU CAN PHONE THEM, OF COURSE YOU CAN.
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:37 AM)taru678 Wrote: last MFB question can we contact hasbro in anyway and find out if they r going to produce MFB?

Find their number and call them.. See what they say, it should be entertaining.

(Oct. 01, 2008  3:39 AM)taru678 Wrote: sso i gues u guys have already tried.....Tired

There's no particular reason anyone here would call them. But you go ahead and try.
dude bey brad, ur a carp

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:50 AM)To Wrote: Seperate MFB Shooters and Winders - When? October 23?
The shooter that will be released on October 23rd should be the String Shooter. All images point to that.

So... what about the normal shooters? I thought they were going to be released seperately, as well as seperate winders. I don't feel the need to buy a Starter pack, so yeah...
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:05 AM)To Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:50 AM)To Wrote: Seperate MFB Shooters and Winders - When? October 23?
The shooter that will be released on October 23rd should be the String Shooter. All images point to that.

So... what about the normal shooters? I thought they were going to be released seperately, as well as seperate winders. I don't feel the need to buy a Starter pack, so yeah...

Why don't you feel the need to buy a Starter?
^ Want the Try Set, since I could use a new stadium, plus string shooter looks interesting, but no one is sure of their effectiveness.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:10 AM)To Wrote: ^ Want the Try Set, since I could use a new stadium, plus string shooter looks interesting, but no one is sure of their effectiveness.

Ah. Well, I don't know when individual shooters and winders will be released, but I'll be sure to post when they are. Smile
are hidden spirits blades legal?
No.
(Oct. 01, 2008  10:02 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: are hidden spirits blades legal?

The attack rings are, but the base isn't legal. There aren't any practical uses for the ARs though
(Oct. 02, 2008  2:30 AM)Evan Wrote:

The attack rings are, but the base isn't legal. There aren't any practical uses for the ARs though

Actually, according to the current IBA Rules, all parts from Hidden Spirits Beyblades are considered illegal (it does not say "Hidden Spirits Beyblades (excluding Attack Rings)").
(Oct. 02, 2008  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  2:30 AM)Evan Wrote:

Actually, according to the current IBA Rules, all parts from Hidden Spirits Beyblades are considered illegal (it does not say "Hidden Spirits Beyblades (excluding Attack Rings)").

I think this may actually be an error on my part. I think Takara Hidden Spirit ARs are legal.
I wouldn't see why the AR would be illegal. I would understand why the Bases were are though.
(Oct. 02, 2008  1:24 PM)Animeblader Wrote: how strong would shining god ms be?

Depends what you're putting it up against.
the God Ring is very handy in several customizations, which is really the only real reason to get one.

Good luck trying to find one though.
They used ot have stock at INtoy until only recently lol.