Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ive seen a lot of differant responces and answers for this one,
so i was wondering what is the order from strongest to weakest in terms of launchers?
i understand that every person/launch is different but in terms of the gear ratio which is the strongest
These are my estimates (worst to best)

Wind up and shoot

Sniper launcher

Dual launcher????? I really don't know

Electronic launcher

Light launcher 1

Light launcher 2

String launcher-L String Launcher

LR Launcher

NEVER GET A SONOKONG LAUNCHER!
(May. 16, 2011  1:28 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  3:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is it normal for a TT Attack stadium to crack easily? I just discovered a crack in mine ;_; Mine's the black one by the way, and it could be because of the weather we are getting, but I doubt it. Does anyone have reports of a TT Attack stadium cracking this quickly? I got mine around Easter, so yeah.
Could it have of cracked when it was sent? I have heard a lot of people complain because sometimes the sender of a beystadium doesn't package it properly, which leads to a lot of them have cracks or dents.

I'm gonna go yell at Toywiz then. It's possible, this crack blends perfectly with the background. I'm scared for my stadium's life. And Greimatter, it stays in one room the entire time, has never been moved otherwise. Funny how out of all the things in the box, the stadium cracked. Why couldn't have the beylauncher broke or something? And Jacksonian, I would say that the sniper launcher is better than a LL... And Duotron should be before Wind and Shoot, it sucks hard, with Electronic Launcher after Wind and Shoot.
(May. 16, 2011  3:09 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm gonna go yell at Toywiz then.

You got it from Toywiz ? So did I in 2009, and it was perfectly well packaged, no damage to anything.
How do we analyze the metagame in a specific country?
I'm planning to do a poll on Facebook so I can know what is the most used parts, will that work? ( Sorry if this is in the wrong topic )

Why is GB145 preferred over R145? I thought R145 is heavier?

Please answer my questions please. Thanks...
how can i run a tournament with atleast 10 people with one stadium
You could buy another stadium or have a slow but meaningful tournament eh?
(May. 16, 2011  4:38 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how can i run a tournament with atleast 10 people with one stadium

Have other, even illegal BeyStadiums for people to do free play with while they are waiting for their official matches to be called.
(May. 16, 2011  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  4:38 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how can i run a tournament with atleast 10 people with one stadium

Have other, even illegal BeyStadiums for people to do free play with while they are waiting for their official matches to be called.

"illegal stadiums" i.e hasbro's stadiums
(May. 16, 2011  2:43 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: These are my estimates (worst to best)

Wind up and shoot

Sniper launcher

Dual launcher????? I really don't know

Electronic launcher

Light launcher 1

Light launcher 2

String launcher-L String Launcher

LR Launcher

NEVER GET A SONOKONG LAUNCHER!

Rev Up?
It's Faster than all of the Rest.
From what has been researched, it is prone to breaking. It may cause the beys to spin faster, and yes I agree that this makes it useful, but it may be seen as a poor investment due to it's breaking habits.
No.
Adding this so That I won't get warned.
What are the current 5 heaviest fusion wheels?
(May. 16, 2011  9:39 AM)RowDog Wrote: What are the current 5 heaviest fusion wheels?

Basalt
Dark [Hasbro]
Earth [Hasbro]
Screw
Storm [Hasbro]

All weights from the 'Weights of Metal Fight Beyblade' topic, which you could have checked yourself.
(May. 16, 2011  8:23 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: No.

If you wanted to add content, you could simply explain why it's better.
(May. 16, 2011  8:19 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: Is sd better than wd for defense.

Well, IMO, WD and SD don't have much of a difference. Mostly, I prefer SD over WD, though WD is top tier. The only difference that I have noticed between the two is that WD gets a wider surface area to wobble around, slightly increasing its Stamina capability(I may be wrong). Thus, WD is better, but SD is not quite different.
Yes in some customisations. The diameter of the of the SD tip is smaller then that of WD; meaning that the outer circumference of SD will grip the stadium before WD (used in the same-style custom) if the beyblade doesnt exit the stadium. WD will be susceptible to exiting the stadium(TT attack) more than SD because of its wider diameter(with the same angle).
(May. 16, 2011  8:23 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: No.

Maybe you would like to add a reason rather than filler text.
Well, that proves it, then.
BladeStorm- I am really sorry if I were wrong with my answer, and you had to improve/completely change it.

Best Regards-
Janstarblast.

If you're using a LTSC, then sometimes it's better.
(May. 16, 2011  3:27 PM)Nano Wrote:

If you're using a LTSC, then sometimes it's better.

That question was answered three times before, why would you answer it again ?
(May. 12, 2011  8:26 AM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm..what are thse bit chips?is the pink one the named garlux?i have no idea about the rest..

repeating my question since i really want to know its name..especially the black one..
What parts is best to use if I will be battling in a widesquare stadium?
(May. 16, 2011  4:35 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  8:26 AM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm..what are thse bit chips?is the pink one the named garlux?i have no idea about the rest..

repeating my question since i really want to know its name..especially the black one..

the firsdt ones gulux and the 2 i can't make out the third is the extra sticker from plastic NIP beys
(May. 16, 2011  5:24 PM)poseidon Wrote: the firsdt ones gulux and the 2 i can't make out the third is the extra sticker from plastic NIP beys

No, that is not Galux. The third is CoroCoro's logo, the dragon ...