Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I would think at the moment for attack its Bull90WF and for Defence its Leone
later today i can order a MFB. Should i get the pegasus starter or the bull starter?
EDIT and do only the starters come with shooters?
I would say pegasus Starter and yes only the starters come with launchers & Ripcords. But you can get ones with the beypointer too.
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:27 PM)Blitz Wrote: I would say pegasus Starter and yes only the starters come with launchers & Ripcords. But you can get ones with the beypointer too.

yo know what i can get the pegasus starter and the bull because i just realizes i have enough money! thanks for the help =]
Kool Smile and no problem
Did takara ever make spark discs for hms
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:42 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Did takara ever make spark discs for hms

Unless you count Thunder Dragon, I don't think so.
For hms cwd weight disks, can I take off the plastic part and it would still be legal?
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:25 PM)B Wrote: For hms cwd weight disks, can I take off the plastic part and it would still be legal?

No.
Oh, thank you Grey. Is thunder dragon any good? Whether it is or isn`t, do you know of any vids its in?
Thunder Dragon's CWD: Free Survivor is good, but nothing else about it is worth it.
You can see it sparking about half way through this video (Not sure if it is an uncustomized Thunder Dragon however).

The only real useful part of Thunder Dragon is CWD Free Survivor.
Awesome, thank you guys i really appreciate your answers Wink . Its the CWD that makes it spark, correct? I might just buy a thunder dragon when/if i get a chance lol.

It`d be awesome if takara equipped all mfb with sparking potential or made a series based off sparking. Anyways, sorry if im being a pain with all my Qs
The AR makes the sparks. There's a center metal part where you put the flint in and then there's like coarse sandpaper on the inner rim of the plastic part of the AR. When it gets hit, it sparks. I lost mine so I never got to use it Uncertain
Ooooooh ok. And that sucks

Edit: Does it eventually wear out and lose its ability to spark? If so, about how long/how many battles does it take?
Yes, it eventually wears out. No idea how long it takes, but I don't think it's very long.
Thanks Smile
Dose the new pegasus starter pack come in a stadium? I will post a link of it but its at a store so idk if im aloud.
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:23 AM)bpappas95 Wrote: Dose the new pegasus starter pack come in a stadium? I will post a link of it but its at a store so idk if im aloud.
You should be able to post that link, but here is some enlightenment :

- BB-01 Pegasis 105F Starter content :
Pegasis Face, Pegasis Wheel, 105 Track, F Bottom, Tool, Launcher, Winder, Beypointer

- BB-05 Pegasis 145D Booster content :
Pegasis Face, Pegasis Wheel (black), 145 Track, D Bottom, Tool

- BB-09 Pegasis DX Set :
Pegasis Face, Pegasis Wheel (clear blue), 105 Track, F Bottom, Tool, Bull Wheel (blue), Attack Type Stadium, Launcher, Winder, Beypointer
Seperate MFB Shooters and Winders - When? October 23?
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:50 AM)To Wrote: Seperate MFB Shooters and Winders - When? October 23?
The shooter that will be released on October 23rd should be the String Shooter. All images point to that.
OH yeah big time. Theres soposed to be a part of the rubber sticking out from the rest of it.
What is cwd free survivor good for?, (off topic, but taru, you've got really long nails there)
(Sep. 30, 2008  6:22 PM)Maz Wrote: OH yeah big time. Theres soposed to be a part of the rubber sticking out from the rest of it.

I think you meant to say it isn't legal (it is definitely not).