Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 15, 2011  12:14 AM)firephionex Wrote: is there going to be any tournaments in or around Philadelphia P.A.

beaten and thereb is one in MD close by
what is a good substitute to the bull wheel
If your referring to the CW then: Aquario, Kerbecks, or virgo would do nicely.
Using RF as an eraser= good/bad idea to wear it down?
(May. 15, 2011  2:43 AM)Nugget Nwin Wrote: Using RF as an eraser= good/bad idea to wear it down?

That would totally be illegal.
I got a few questions.....
Why does my Basalt Aquario perform better on DF145 and 135 in terms of stamina (and maybe defense too?) than on 145? (With MB)
Which Burn mold did I get when I purchased the super deck set with Burn Cancer? (You know MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD)
How would I get an Earth mold 1, and which is better Earth Virgo GB145BS or Earth Virgo T125ES? (I have both but haven't opened GB145BS yet)
(May. 15, 2011  2:11 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: If your referring to the CW then: Aquario, Kerbecks, or virgo would do nicely.

You mean Kerbecs.
is there going to be going to be an tournaments in the hopefully near future in Philly or Springfield P.A if not any tips for hosting one
(May. 14, 2011  11:16 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  11:13 PM)tdg69 Wrote: can i use old beyblades in a turnis

In a tournament? Only if the tournament is a Plastic one.

But, the problem is no one hosts plastic gen tournaments.
@Jacksonian
Virgo? That was just one person's testing,

Leone and Cancer are better Choices than Virgo
(May. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)Muzzleman Wrote: I got a few questions.....
Why does my Basalt Aquario perform better on DF145 and 135 in terms of stamina (and maybe defense too?) than on 145? (With MB)
Which Burn mold did I get when I purchased the super deck set with Burn Cancer? (You know MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD)
How would I get an Earth mold 1, and which is better Earth Virgo GB145BS or Earth Virgo T125ES? (I have both but haven't opened GB145BS yet)
1.MB doesen't have too Much Balance so It May Perform Bad in every Track other than BD145 try WD
2.Burn Mold 3
3.Earth Virgo GB145 BS,And you can't get Earth Mold 1 Anymore.
what track is better on lighting l drago
90 or 85?
85 IMO but CH120 is the best option out of any track
(May. 15, 2011  4:18 AM)firephionex Wrote: is there going to be going to be an tournaments in the hopefully near future in Philly or Springfield P.A if not any tips for hosting one

mm..i think you should look here..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
(May. 15, 2011  4:41 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  11:16 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  11:13 PM)tdg69 Wrote: can i use old beyblades in a turnis

In a tournament? Only if the tournament is a Plastic one.

But, the problem is no one hosts plastic gen tournaments.

and not much people have them now...perhaps people get them as they are antique now...good for collection...no point to worn them out since both takara and hasbro did not produce them anymore..
(May. 15, 2011  6:05 AM)RustyXD Wrote: 85 IMO but CH120 is the best option out of any track

Not really. CH120 is just more easily available, and is more preferred, it's not the best option.

BD145 does wonders, as it forms Lightning Tank [ Can be used with RF. ]
Well, CH120 was actually the 'best' option for LLD, but, this combo is now out dated, that's all. Other than that, CH120 is used with LLD just because of its versatility, as it can switch heights, and can easily counter LT_C's at 120 height, and can get an upper hand over HT_C's at 145. That's all. This is helpful because the height can be changed between rounds, and its not considered illegal. As you know, changing beys and parts between rounds is considered illegal.
Now to answer the question-
85 and 90 are both really good tracks to use with LLD. Before, obtaining a 85 was really tough, so 90 was preferred. Otherwise, both are almost equal IMO.
what do you think of:
MF-M Flame Cancer BD145CS to destabilize a 230/TH170?
any 145 height combo will destabilze 230 not sure about th170
Yes, even TH170 might destabilize, isn't it? But it will need a thinner wheel like Flame...
Is There a New Unicorno? Cause i Just saw This Just Asking
Here is The Pic I found Sorry If I Posted This Even thought it's Not Confirmed But I Just Wanted To Know if this
is A New Unicorno

[Image: o0480064011224670299.jpg]
might just be my computer but i can see the image ... its most likely a recoulor
please tell how to make storm capricorne jump as i buyed one and it dosen't do jumping attack at all
make sure M145 and Q are in outer mode and then yeah just launch
(May. 15, 2011  11:03 AM)bladeruler Wrote: please tell how to make storm capricorne jump as i buyed one and it dosen't do jumping attack at all

Wow! Great purchase, dude!
To be on topic, I would like to ask,
If Basalt's wheel has got a chunk of metal missing, wouldn't it have imbalance? I know it does have imbalance, especially when used with Horogium, which also has bad weight distribution. So, how is Basalt in the top tier list for Stamina? I mean, how are those balance issues improved to make it a good Stamina wheel?
it takes hits better then earth and burn for but it dosent do very good on 85 , 90 cause it will scrape .
but ti does have very good solo spin time aswell
(May. 15, 2011  11:04 AM)RustyXD Wrote: make sure M145 and Q are in outer mode and then yeah just launch

RustyXD i have tried that but it's just hopping not jumping infact i must say it's vibrating