Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 12, 2011  4:17 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS VS MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS needed for testing? Couple weeks ago i have seen people requesting this, i'm not sure if its still needed though.
Is there even a little bit of advantage to the poison mw?
Question about Gravity Perseus. Can i use left spinning and Right spinning at tournament or you have to Pick one?
(May. 04, 2011  6:53 PM)vamasco Wrote: Is there any age limit on Hasbro tournaments ?

No, to my knowledge, Hasbro does not have age restrictions.
(May. 13, 2011  3:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  3:09 PM)Electric Wrote: HF is useless too, only 100 is good, which is also outclassed by 90 and 85.

Still, but its useful in Hasbro stadiums, and still provides with decent attack. Its also used for destabilizing. I see no reason, to call HF a completely useless tip. If parts are not top tier, doesn't mean that they are useless.

Also, by saying useless, I compare them to these parts-
A useless MW is equaled with Poison
A useless track is equaled with M145
A useless tip is equaled with Q.
I know a few people who choose it over floor scraping reasons
(May. 13, 2011  4:23 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I just was hesitating between this and somewhere in the "Combinations Forum".
I was just wondering why the mods didn't update the Advanced forum's "Competitive MFB combos"... In attack they said LLD CH120RF when I see tests that are saying that Hell Kerbecs BD145RF KILLED LLD...
Probably coz further testing was needed
(May. 13, 2011  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, to my knowledge, Hasbro does not have age restrictions.

Hasbro does have age restrictions. I believe the maximum is usually 14 or something like that.
(May. 13, 2011  7:16 PM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, to my knowledge, Hasbro does not have age restrictions.

Hasbro does have age restrictions. I believe the maximum is usually 14 or something like that.

no well maybe i mean when i called them they had said that there WILL be an age limit BUT....that it COULD be something like the nerf tournaments with different age brackets thats what the employ told me that could change but for now its a posabilities since they are seeing that the beys are being bought by kids much older then 8
(May. 13, 2011  5:38 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Question about Gravity Perseus. Can i use left spinning and Right spinning at tournament or you have to Pick one?

Yes, you can use both since you just have to take off the cap from the Beylauncher LR and put it on the other side. However, if somehow you do not have a Beylauncher LR, than during a match you cannot change your Beyblade's spin rotation because you would have to get another launcher, which would be illegal.
im sorry to ask this but can some one please tell me what BEY-DAY is?.......... i know it might be a dumb question since most of you know what it is but all i know is that its a day about beyblade right but what els is there to it?
This is the wrong place to ask. Go to the "Questions about the WBO" or whatever it's called to ask that. This thread is strictly for the Beyblade hobby.
(May. 13, 2011  9:01 PM)Mr. N Wrote: This is the wrong place to ask. Go to the "Questions about the WBO" or whatever it's called to ask that. This thread is strictly for the Beyblade hobby.

oh ok thanks i know that this is a thread for beyblade hobby but you know i just thought since it might have something to do with beyblade it would come here thanks i will type it over there then Smile
(May. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  9:01 PM)Mr. N Wrote: This is the wrong place to ask. Go to the "Questions about the WBO" or whatever it's called to ask that. This thread is strictly for the Beyblade hobby.

oh ok thanks i know that this is a thread for beyblade hobby but you know i just thought since it might have something to do with beyblade it would come here thanks i will type it over there then Smile

Why do you not just read the obvious announcement we made on BeyDays instead of asking anyway ...
(May. 13, 2011  9:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:

Why do you not just read the obvious announcement we made on BeyDays instead of asking anyway ...

i read them thats why i asked and i also asked because i did not understand it
Can a Hasbro Launcher/Beylauncher fit on a Takara Tomy Launcher Grip?
Can a Takara Tomy Launcher/Beylauncher fit on a Hasbro Launcher Grip?
(May. 13, 2011  11:09 PM)[sYn]Tsunami Wrote: Can a Hasbro Launcher/Beylauncher fit on a Takara Tomy Launcher Grip?

yes for both the only deference between the grips is the launcher holder part where hasbro took out the wrighting and gave it a desinge and thats just about it and the launchers ( rip cord ) are about the same size but hasbros mold for them is MUCH better so yes those two will fit on th others grip and the string launcher as well the only thing is that hasbros string COULD be a bit thicker and the launch holding thing is longer and the colors are diferent so your answer is YES Smile
(May. 13, 2011  11:18 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  11:09 PM)[sYn]Tsunami Wrote: Can a Hasbro Launcher/Beylauncher fit on a Takara Tomy Launcher Grip?

yes for both the only deference between the grips is the launcher holder part where hasbro took out the wrighting and gave it a desinge and thats just about it and the launchers ( rip cord ) are about the same size but hasbros mold for them is MUCH better so yes those two will fit on th others grip and the string launcher as well the only thing is that hasbros string COULD be a bit thicker and the launch holding thing is longer and the colors are diferent so your answer is YES Smile

Ty Smile

Actually, yes and no. Hasbro's beylaunchers fit on TT grips. Hasbro's light (ripcord) launchers don't fit on my 3-segmented grip; However, they do fit on the original grip. I don't own a Hasbro grip, so I don't know about that.
on FB it said "ATTN: US BLADERS!! The Beyblade US National Championships will be held at NYC Comic Con 2011 on Sunday, October 16th. Mark your calendars and start training!!! The Beyblade Champion will be sent to battle in the World Championship in 2012!!" SO When+where are/were the qualifiers
is the sudden intrest in beyblade and the wave of tournies because of summer
(May. 14, 2011  1:14 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: on FB it said "ATTN: US BLADERS!! The Beyblade US National Championships will be held at NYC Comic Con 2011 on Sunday, October 16th. Mark your calendars and start training!!! The Beyblade Champion will be sent to battle in the World Championship in 2012!!" SO When+where are/were the qualifiers
is the sudden intrest in beyblade and the wave of tournies because of summer

If there was any news they would have posted it as well, but right now there just does not seem to be any qualifying tournaments anywhere outside Canada apparently ...

Summer gives more free time, but otherwise it does not make such a difference.
Where did Ginga learn about beyblades
(May. 14, 2011  1:21 AM)Ginga Khan Wrote: Where did Ginga learn about beyblades

Read the rules in the first post of this topic, and start thinking before you post.
to keep it at useable as possible how do i fix cracks in my stadium
(May. 14, 2011  1:06 AM)Greimatter Wrote:

Actually, yes and no. Hasbro's beylaunchers fit on TT grips. Hasbro's light (ripcord) launchers don't fit on my 3-segmented grip; However, they do fit on the original grip. I don't own a Hasbro grip, so I don't know about that.

TT beylauncher (all versions) and the lightlauncher 2 fit on a hasbro grip

i do not know if a TT light launcher 1 fits on a hasbro grip though
is there anywhere that you can buy just an lr beylauncher