Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 13, 2011  12:27 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: -Are we allowed to choose the starter beyblade we want when we use the credits spending system?

This does not relate to the Beyblade hobby itself. In any case, you should really read the latest announcement we posted ...
(May. 12, 2011  7:13 PM)HH Wrote: I saw on the Burn Phoenix article that the Mold 4 of Burn (Hasbro Burn) is better suited for defense and attack, is that true?

That is Mold 3, which is bad overall. Mold 4 however, comes with the Super Deck Set and is better than Mold 2 in all areas, but worse than Mold 1.
(May. 13, 2011  2:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That is Mold 3, which is bad overall.

IIRC hasbro's mold is better then mold one (and maybe two and three) for attack

also i think it is mold one, mold two, mold three (super deck set), and then hasbro mold
(May. 12, 2011  11:14 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  8:26 AM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm..what are thse bit chips?is the pink one the named garlux?i have no idea about the rest..

If not mistaken, the last one is a Coro-coro special BC.

what is BC then?it come together with my desert sphinxer...
They are random stuff he created, I think.
(May. 12, 2011  11:14 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  8:26 AM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm..what are thse bit chips?is the pink one the named garlux?i have no idea about the rest..

If not mistaken, the last one is a Coro-coro special BC.

what is bc then?got it together with my desert sphinxer..
(May. 13, 2011  5:23 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  2:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That is Mold 3, which is bad overall.

IIRC hasbro's mold is better then mold one (and maybe two and three) for attack

also i think it is mold one, mold two, mold three (super deck set), and then hasbro mold

WAIT!
Wasent Hasbro burn good for destabilizer.
I do remember a mod saying that =S
why is that the beys posted in the picture ny clonetos,their face look like some kind of celestial being in gundam 00
What exactly is Spike Attack
DarkBlader- Read the 'Points of pressure' paragraph here. You'll find the answer.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...f_Pressure
(May. 13, 2011  1:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: DarkBlader- Read the 'Points of pressure' paragraph here. You'll find the answer.

thanks, i still dont get the difference between smash and spike though
is it just smash pushes/smashes and spike does the same but with concentrated smaller "spikes" ????
(May. 13, 2011  1:20 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  1:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: DarkBlader- Read the 'Points of pressure' paragraph here. You'll find the answer.

thanks, i still dont get the difference between smash and spike though
is it just smash pushes/smashes and spike does the same but with concentrated smaller "spikes" ????

Well, even I was as confused as you, but, I have learnt about beyblade from the wiki, so, I think, yes. Spike and Smash are same. Just the contact points are smaller and sharper for spike attack. I may be wrong, but I don't think so I am, as that's what the wiki says.
(May. 13, 2011  11:13 AM)Clonetos Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1088...23499.html http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1088...15882.html anyone mind telling what THESE babies are?

Gundam inspired Fang Leone/BBP. Based on Zaku II/BBP and RX-78-3/Fang.
I dig.
is fury capricorne a good bey???
Whats a better substitute for bull? Kerbecs or aquario??
aquario is the best for most but kerebecs would be better with hell but ether is fine Smile
(May. 13, 2011  2:44 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: is fury capricorne a good bey???

No, its BAD. Except for 100 and HF, its useless. Meant to be an attack wheel, Fury is too light. Has horrible Stamina, and no attack at all.
HF is useless too, only 100 is good, which is also outclassed by 90 and 85.
has thunder libra even come out?? im trying to get it
(May. 13, 2011  3:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Fury is too light. Has horrible Stamina, and no attack at all.

and people say dark is bad

Green_blader_12:

maybe, for hasbro some places may have it and others wont
(May. 13, 2011  3:09 PM)Electric Wrote: HF is useless too, only 100 is good, which is also outclassed by 90 and 85.

Still, but its useful in Hasbro stadiums, and still provides with decent attack. Its also used for destabilizing. I see no reason, to call HF a completely useless tip. If parts are not top tier, doesn't mean that they are useless.

Also, by saying useless, I compare them to these parts-
A useless MW is equaled with Poison
A useless track is equaled with M145
A useless tip is equaled with Q.
(May. 13, 2011  3:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  3:09 PM)Electric Wrote: HF is useless too, only 100 is good, which is also outclassed by 90 and 85.

Still, but its useful in Hasbro stadiums, and still provides with decent attack. Its also used for destabilizing. I see no reason, to call HF a completely useless tip. If parts are not top tier, doesn't mean that they are useless.

Also, by saying useless, I compare them to these parts-
A useless MW is equaled with Poison
A useless track is equaled with M145
A useless tip is equaled with Q.

Not really, any beyblade with no use, is useless. That's what it means. HF is easily deformed, it doesn't provide with good attack.

Also, I didn't say completely useless, I meant that it's useless in the competitive metagame.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I just was hesitating between this and somewhere in the "Combinations Forum".
I was just wondering why the mods didn't update the Advanced forum's "Competitive MFB combos"... In attack they said LLD CH120RF when I see tests that are saying that Hell Kerbecs BD145RF KILLED LLD...