Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes. It would slow down the retraction of the handle and to some extent take some of the shock.
what is a top tier combo?
(May. 11, 2011  12:23 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: what is a top tier combo?

Search the definition of "top tier" on Google ...
do people use the libra wheel for stamina customisatinos
If H***,Basalt,Earth,Burn, and Bakushin is not Available Libra can be used.
what are the purposes of meteo ldrago rush,absorb, and assault versions
(May. 11, 2011  3:37 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what are the purposes of meteo ldrago rush,absorb, and assault versions

They're redesigns of a Clear Wheel, they needed names for redesigns to put in the L Drago Reshuffle Set.
(May. 11, 2011  4:52 PM)Electric Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  3:37 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what are the purposes of meteo ldrago rush,absorb, and assault versions

They're redesigns of a Clear Wheel, they needed names for redesigns to put in the L Drago Reshuffle Set.
Is the hasbro version of Storm Pegasus 105RF slightly different from the takara tomy version? I saw some lightnings on the hasbro one.
There are no major differences, only some RF mold stuff.

The one you saw is the Pegasus Clear Wheel recolor Hasbro released in a Face-Off Double Pack with Rock Aquario.
(May. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: what beyblade does the mb tip come with?

The beyblade is called poison giraffe s130MB realesed in set of some sort
Will the old beyblades ever come back,because the new ones arnt as cool and dont have enough est alga value.half the new blades dont even have bit-beasts!!!
if you do know tell me if they will ever come back in stores because i know lots and lots of people who are desperate to buy the old beyblades.
(May. 11, 2011  6:21 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: what beyblade does the mb tip come with?

It's BB-86 I believe...

(May. 11, 2011  6:24 PM)shamz Wrote: Will the old beyblades ever come back,because the new ones arnt as cool and dont have enough est alga value.half the new blades dont even have bit-beasts!!!
if you do know tell me if they will ever come back in stores because i know lots and lots of people who are desperate to buy the old beyblades.

No they will never come back most likely. Bit Beasts are replaced by the Facebolt sticker, which contains the "beast." Also there are PLENTY of selling threads on here that are selling old plastic beblades.
(May. 11, 2011  6:24 PM)shamz Wrote: Will the old beyblades ever come back,because the new ones arnt as cool and dont have enough est alga value.half the new blades dont even have bit-beasts!!!

I did a thread like this purely to elebourate if peole would like to see them come back .I knew hasbro never will but i feel that tt may if listen to reason

No they will never come back most likely. Bit Beasts are replaced by the Facebolt sticker, which contains the "beast." Also there are PLENTY of selling threads on here that are selling old plastic beblades.
[/quote]

I think he means the bit-chip.
(May. 11, 2011  6:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  6:21 PM)poseidon Wrote:

It's BB-86 I believe...

true but the face bolt is considered the new bit beast thingy and the beasts that come out of the face bolt is the new bit beast but they dont call it anything other than the name like when pegasis comes out they dont say pegasis's bit beast came out they just say pegasis came out or something like that

How do you remove the pieces of a MF-2?
Yes it is compatible with pegasis
can someone give me a link to all the beyblade tips and spintracks
(May. 11, 2011  11:25 PM)Jdog Wrote: can someone give me a link to all the beyblade tips and spintracks

Go on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website.
(May. 11, 2011  10:29 PM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: How do you remove the pieces of a MF-2?
Read the topic?
(May. 11, 2011  6:28 PM)poseidon Wrote:

I did a thread like this purely to elebourate if peole would like to see them come back .I knew hasbro never will but i feel that tt may if listen to reason

nah..they wont be coming back ever anymore unless they releasse new anime on the serieswhich i dont think wont happen...but you can find lot of old beyblades for sell here and ebay...of course here is cheaper...but hey wont be coming back to any stores...perhaps some stores have them as old stock that are unsold...