Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 10, 2011  7:47 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I know this is a dumb question and probably doesn't belong here but I don't know where to post this..
So, I decided to get one plastic beyblade for myself...In my local store, they are selling Dranzer S, Driger S, Draciel F and Draciel S...I can buy any of these four. To get to the point, does any of these 4 come with a launcher?

Off-Topic

since you want to buy..in purchase consultion topic it should be..XD.
btw..if it is a starter pack,it will come with launcher..if it is booster (recolour),it doesnt come with launcher...you always can look at the bottom of its box..shpuld have a small picture of its content too...
perhaps,driger s is the best in performance among them..
-edited-lots of error actually... ;p
Driger F? I think you mean Driger S, one of the better uncustomised plastic beyblades.
(May. 10, 2011  8:25 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Driger F? I think you mean Driger S, one of the better uncustomised plastic beyblades.

ah..yes yes..driger s..i dont know why did i typed 'f' there...sorry for the typo..yes,i mean driger s..
Why do some people call Pegasus Pegasis which one is the correct spelling im very confused
Thanks for answering my questions, Kai-V and Ga. Well, if you actually want a CW that 'exposes' most of Vulcan, I think the smallest clear wheel, Scorpio might be useful. But, its a bad CW, you know.
The Tails of Escorpio get in the way of the wheel.
But Unicorno exposes the wheel
(May. 10, 2011  8:42 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Why do some people call Pegasus Pegasis which one is the correct spelling im very confused

Hasbro calls it Pegasus though TT and SonoKong call it Pegasis.
How can I get an agressive CS? Do I buy the SK starter, TT starter, TT RB and booster? By the way, does wearing down the CS makes it more agressive or defensive?
What is the best attack, defense, and stamina combo's?
Sorry if someone already asked this but I looked in the search engine and it either was not up to date or didn't answer my question.
(May. 10, 2011  3:46 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: What is the best attack, defense, and stamina combo's?
Sorry if someone already asked this but I looked in the search engine and it either was not up to date or didn't answer my question.

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
(May. 10, 2011  12:29 PM)challenger153 Wrote: How can I get an agressive CS? Do I buy the SK starter, TT starter, TT RB and booster? By the way, does wearing down the CS makes it more agressive or defensive?
If you wear down CS's S tip, then maybe it will turn aggressive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a worn down CS is illegal in competitions. Furthermore, I don't really see any difference between TT/SK, except I know the fact TT's LR Launcher is better than SK's.
(May. 10, 2011  3:46 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: What is the best attack, defense, and stamina combo's?

MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF / Beat Lynx GB145 / S130 / R145 RF / R2F; Attack.
MF-H Basalt Bull / Aquario / Kerbecs BD145 CS / MB ; Defense.
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD / PD ; Stamina.
I have a Hasbro MXS but everythime I performe the sliding shoot it self ko's my offensive beyblade when I use the ripcord and grip at full strength, what the issue?
am I to strong?
(May. 10, 2011  4:43 PM)stevebak Wrote: I have a Hasbro MXS but everythime I performe the sliding shoot it self ko's my offensive beyblade when I use the ripcord and grip at full strength, what the issue?
am I to strong?

are you using a light weight blade? if so, add a metal face or use an earth wheel
Yes it is with a MF Storm Leone CH120HF
(May. 10, 2011  5:00 PM)stevebak Wrote: Yes it is with a MF Storm Leone CH120HF

some blades with f or hf or rf performance tips go crazy and end up chucking themsefs out of the arena:\ i sugest replacing it with fs so it has a bit more control
(May. 10, 2011  4:01 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  12:29 PM)challenger153 Wrote: How can I get an agressive CS? Do I buy the SK starter, TT starter, TT RB and booster? By the way, does wearing down the CS makes it more agressive or defensive?
If you wear down CS's S tip, then maybe it will turn aggressive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a worn down CS is illegal in competitions. Furthermore, I don't really see any difference between TT/SK, except I know the fact TT's LR Launcher is better than SK's.

I don't know where people are getting this "wearing down CS" thing from. My CS was far more aggressive when it was new and fresh, it's just become more and more like a high-stamina version of RSF for me.
If your lucky you can get a CS with the rubber sticking out.
should i get fang leone or l drago destroy?
I prefer that you should get LDD because its better than Fang for attack as an ''Destroy Tank'' in plastic mode. But next time if you want to ask questions similar to this one then ask in Purchase Consultation.
Should i get Meteo with Perseus or Meteo with Kerbecs?
(May. 10, 2011  9:04 PM)[sYn]Tsunami Wrote: Should i get Meteo with Perseus or Meteo with Kerbecs?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(May. 10, 2011  9:04 PM)[sYn]Tsunami Wrote: Should i get Meteo with Perseus or Meteo with Kerbecs?

I think that meteo and kerbecs is better because kerbecs is competitive and meteo for maximum meteor
why wont my lr string launcher retract all the way in
why wont my lr lanchers string completely retract