Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 09, 2011  12:43 AM)stevebak Wrote: witch beyblade somes wit ED?

Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
(May. 09, 2011  12:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  12:43 AM)stevebak Wrote: witch beyblade somes wit ED?

Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
oki no problem,
(May. 09, 2011  3:15 AM)suavewu Wrote: what's "tornado stalling"?

basically its another name for a attack type
It is basically an 'uncontrolled' Attack type, where you shoot it normally, without Sliding or Banking it.
(May. 09, 2011  3:15 AM)suavewu Wrote: what's "tornado stalling"?

What Sniper and Kai-V said. Like a brand new Pegasus going around the stadium constantly sloping towards the middle of the stadium.
hey every one im new and i have a question and that is if i am able to do a slidding shoot with the rev up launcher i have tryed but my scorpio goes out of controle and my pegasis goes nuts soi just wanted to know cuz when i do my special launch with the string launcher on my pegasis he is X100 better and he would be X1000 better if i can do it with the rev up launcher since its similar to the slidding shoot
(May. 09, 2011  3:37 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: hey every one im new and i have a question and that is if i am able to do a slidding shoot with the rev up launcher i have tryed but my scorpio goes out of controle and my pegasis goes nuts soi just wanted to know cuz when i do my special launch with the string launcher on my pegasis he is X100 better and he would be X1000 better if i can do it with the rev up launcher since its similar to the slidding shoot

the thing is is that your RF and JB must be fairly new because thats why the go out of control with the large amount of friction given off by the two make them speedy as is and when paired with a rev up launcher it just speeds it up exponentially more all i can say is practice some more for the handling
Also, get a good stadium, if you currently have a Hasbro BeyStadium.
hey i have the l-drago one and the super vortex and mt rf and jb are not new i use my old scorpio not my new one and the rf has been worn to perfect size but it still gose NUTS both of them on the vortex pegasis spined on all four slope thingys and just FLEW right out and befor i had time to launch another bey in and on the l-drago scorpio and pegasis can hit a bey right out of the stadium with one hit but the the battle ends to soon thats why i want to do my special launch to control them
(May. 09, 2011  3:46 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: hey i have the l-drago one and the super vortex and mt rf and jb are not new i use my old scorpio not my new one and the rf has been worn to perfect size but it still gose NUTS both of them on the vortex pegasis spined on all four slope thingys and just FLEW right out and befor i had time to launch another bey in and on the l-drago scorpio and pegasis can hit a bey right out of the stadium with one hit but the the battle ends to soon thats why i want to do my special launch to control them

I told you, those are bad stadiums ...
Where can I purchase an LRF from? I searched couldn't find anything.
(May. 09, 2011  3:47 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Where can I purchase an LRF from? I searched couldn't find anything.

BB-98.
(May. 09, 2011  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:46 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: hey i have the l-drago one and the super vortex and mt rf and jb are not new i use my old scorpio not my new one and the rf has been worn to perfect size but it still gose NUTS both of them on the vortex pegasis spined on all four slope thingys and just FLEW right out and befor i had time to launch another bey in and on the l-drago scorpio and pegasis can hit a bey right out of the stadium with one hit but the the battle ends to soon thats why i want to do my special launch to control them

ya....i know but there still good on my opinion but not the best i hope the triple battle stadium will be better also i cant get a tt attack stadium ( even though i want one ) cuz its to much unless i become a youtube partner wich so far they did not let me ( im latios300000beys look me up if you want ) then if they do i will save and buy one thanks any way kai-v
(May. 09, 2011  3:51 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

ya....i know but there still good on my opinion but not the best i hope the triple battle stadium will be better also i cant get a tt attack stadium ( even though i want one ) cuz its to much unless i become a youtube partner wich so far they did not let me ( im latios300000beys look me up if you want ) then if they do i will save and buy one thanks any way kai-v

Well just save up some money bro. Save it up, make a paypal account, and buy a temp visa. That's what I do.
1. Get mulah$
2. Go to store and buy temp visa
3. Do all the registration stuff
4. Either buy a TT/SK stadium on here, eBay, or any other site you feel safe with buying with.
lol i already have paypal but ya i gotta save but i have alot of things to buy other then beys lol
OkinawamTS is the best to buy the BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium.
which parts are better
ED145 or R145
D or WB
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
What is the best bey in RB7 not including Beat Lynx
Im talking about performance not parts which make it good.
SO YEAH??????
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!=)
which tip is best at vortexbattle stadium?
is the l-drago(the first one) clearwheel compatible with meteo?
no all l drago clear wheels are only compatible with the ones they come with
@bakers dozen the best beys to get for parts would be GP BD145XF and Vulcan horogium bd145rs
but the best out of the box would be hell herculo 100 XF IMO