Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The "best" stadium for YOU depends on YOUR blading style
(Sep. 27, 2008  1:40 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: The "best" stadium for YOU depends on YOUR blading style
This is not a good thing to say. If your "blading style" is attack then you would always lose to someone with a style that is defensive. You are supposed to change your tactics according to the stadium/other player
ok does the hasbro versions of ultimate saizo bakushin oh or any of the classics come with those wierd clear bit chip cover thingys?
(Sep. 28, 2008  3:09 AM)taru678 Wrote: ok does the hasbro versions of ultimate saizo bakushin oh or any of the classics come with those wierd clear bit chip cover thingys?

Depends on the line. Hasbro released Bistool, Makendo, and Polta in the V-Force line, those come with the all-in-one bitchips. The first wave, that have no subtitle should come with the clear cover.
(Sep. 28, 2008  3:36 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  3:09 AM)taru678 Wrote: ok does the hasbro versions of ultimate saizo bakushin oh or any of the classics come with those wierd clear bit chip cover thingys?

Depends on the line. Hasbro released Bistool, Makendo, and Polta in the V-Force line, those come with the all-in-one bitchips. The first wave, that have no subtitle should come with the clear cover.
im talkin bout saizo spin dragoon and frostic dranzer and bakushin oh
(Sep. 28, 2008  3:55 AM)StrongEdge Wrote: what beyblades are better then driger G

most
then what is one that is suggested in the G series
I recently ordered a Galeon.

And I was wondering what combo i should make from it.
I read many a combo you could build out of it like Defense, Zombie, Compact.

and I'd like to know what would be the best choice.
(Sep. 28, 2008  3:55 AM)StrongEdge Wrote: what beyblades are better then driger G
the question is wich beyblades are worst than driger g >.>
oh and galeon is good uncustomized but the base is good if u put a tiger defence AR on it and a 10b
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:00 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I recently ordered a Galeon.

Each of these combos has a different usage depending on the opponent and the stadium. You should try each out and see what works for you.

The best of the G series are Dragoon G and Wolborg 4.
no one ever answered my question completely Gasp
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:00 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I recently ordered a Galeon.

Each of these combos has a different usage depending on the opponent and the stadium. You should try each out and see what works for you.

Thanks for the advice, man!

I really want to make a zombie, but from what i read the whole bearing tuning thing is really sketchy to me and i don't plan on doing that
You can still make a decent Zombie without bearing tuning. We plan to ban it as a community so it's in your best interest to not do it.

Taru, it depends on the date of the release. Only the earliest productions have them.
[/quote]thanks alot !!!because lots of my blades have those wierd tiny bitchips and i need some of those clear things wait so this will have one so this will have one?[Image: gekiryuoh.jpg][
So if i were to battle the Defense Galeon Combo listed on the Wiki, along with the Zombie and the Compact. In tornado balance.

Who would win?
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: So if i were to battle the Defense Galeon Combo listed on the Wiki, along with the Zombie and the Compact. In tornado balance.

Who would win?

Zombie, easily.
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: So if i were to battle the Defense Galeon Combo listed on the Wiki, along with the Zombie and the Compact. In tornado balance.

Who would win?

Zombie, easily.

Alright thanks, Bro!

1 last question!
What beyblade does wide survivor come with?
It comes in Plastic Random Boosters. Pretty much the only way to get it is on YJA.
Well...
What would be a decent substitute?

Out of WD that don't come in random boosters?
10-Wide, but it's not much of a substitute.
Hmm which Beyblade is better
Zeus Or Guardian Driger
Or they not worth getting?
Zeus, but only if it's Takara. Otherwise, neither.
Kk then I won't bother thnx for the advice.
out of all the metal fights out what is the most use ful attack combo and the most useful defence combo?