Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 03, 2011  4:43 PM)Rougito Wrote: What name does this bit beast have?
http://img84.imageshack.us/i/img0153g.jpg/

I'm not sure but I have the EXACT same one... I'm curious now. Hopefully someone can answer.
(May. 03, 2011  3:02 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  12:26 PM)senro-213 Wrote: q/whats the best track that attacks in a small position and what beyblades does it come with?

Smallest track is 85. It comes with Mercury Anubis. Also available in BB-98 & BB-96. I think the track is also available in Random Booster 7?
It also comes with the BBP DX Set.
(May. 03, 2011  3:02 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  12:26 PM)senro-213 Wrote: q/whats the best track that attacks in a small position and what beyblades does it come with?

Smallest track is 85. It comes with Mercury Anubis. Also available in BB-98 & BB-96. I think the track is also available in Random Booster 7?

It also comes with the BB-107 BBP DX Set.
(May. 03, 2011  6:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

I'm not sure but I have the EXACT same one... I'm curious now. Hopefully someone can answer.

hah..i have lots of them..jst dunno how to translate the japanese name below it...metal dragoon???hahah
I had a thought. At tournaments now, people only use MF beys. Sure, they're a lot better than the old beys, but would it be illegal to use, say, an HMS bey?
It depends If your playing Universal Rules or Standard rules to decide what season of beys everyone will use in that tournament.
I think that was cleared up in the last revision of the tournament rules. Only mfb is allowed.
(May. 03, 2011  6:47 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  6:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

hah..i have lots of them..jst dunno how to translate the japanese name below it...metal dragoon???hahah

Well guess its a mystery until a certain person reveals that. Thanks for the answer guys. Smile
(May. 03, 2011  7:55 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: It depends If your playing Universal Rules or Standard rules to decide what season of beys everyone will use in that tournament.

(May. 03, 2011  7:55 PM)Otsu Wrote: I think that was cleared up in the last revision of the tournament rules. Only mfb is allowed.

Interesting...that really stinks if Otsu was right because now we can't use the old tops Unhappy.
can you spray paint pieces and use them in beyblade wbo tournaments
When is the next tournament anyways I always miss them?
what is the lightest bey combo
what is the lightest metal fusion wheel
what is the lightest performance tip
I have a question relating to registering for a WBBA tourney i would like to know how I can register i have always wanted to test my skills on other people and hopefully get some advice on the best way to enhance my skills as a blader so could someone please help me
(May. 04, 2011  12:12 AM)meteo l-awesome Wrote: what is the lightest bey combo

1: legal (includes legend, but no light wheels), it is MF-F Midnight Gemios 85S, otherwise it is (including light wheels) MF-F Wind Gemios 85S
2: Normal series it's Meteo, Light wheels it's Wind, and Legend spin-offs included it's Midnight.
3: Sharp tip.
(May. 04, 2011  12:12 AM)meteo l-awesome Wrote: what is the lightest bey combo

MF-F Wind Gemios 85S
Wind
S

It is called Ice Dragoon.

vampirelordnero Wrote:I have a question relating to registering for a WBBA tourney i would like to know how I can register i have always wanted to test my skills on other people and hopefully get some advice on the best way to enhance my skills as a blader so could someone please help me

There are no WBBA tournaments outside of East Asia, and mostly just Japan.

Awesome One Wrote:When is the next tournament anyways I always miss them?

Read the FAQ.
I have a question why is meteo l drago's clear wheel rubber?
(May. 04, 2011  2:58 AM)burned phoenix Wrote: I have a question why is meteo l drago's clear wheel rubber?

TAKARA-TOMY's decision, why are you even asking ?

It is not completely made of rubber, by the way.
are there goin to be any tournaments in butte Montana i looked everywhere and i couldnt find anything so i wanted to make sure there were none
(May. 04, 2011  5:03 AM)Jdog Wrote: are there goin to be any tournaments in butte Montana i looked everywhere and i couldnt find anything so i wanted to make sure there were none

This is where you need to look:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
my R145 broken
now i have these track
H145
D125x2
which one should I use for defense until i buy a new R145
I wouldn't use any of them, buy a GB 145, It's the way to go.
ok then if you just have these track and want to build a defence combo
H145
D125x2
what its your decision?
It's in Earth Virgo.
Or BD145
(May. 04, 2011  7:56 AM)Hope Wrote: It's in Earth Virgo.
Or BD145

Yes but BD145 is only good with CS, MB and RS. If Hell isn't available use them