Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 02, 2011  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='Shadow_Black' pid='635159' dateline='1304349302']

You would need to check the pictures which I think were posted in the Earth Aquila or Earth Virgo topic to see which mold(s) you have. If the Starter is from TAKARA-TOMY, it is possible that it is the first mold. The difference is mostly physical, I do not believe that you can always rely just on the production codes at the back of the Metal Wheels.

Look at the Burn Phoenix topic, I believe pictures were posted there too.

Hm, you live in Japan ? Certain stores are recognised as "WBBA Stores" and have such exclusive contents sold in such a common way but only in those shops.

Yes, BB-10 is the Attack Type BeyStadium, not the Super Attack Type. BB-10 can also be found in most sets.

Lightning does seem to break 'easily', it is not uncommon. It depends how much you used it.

Thanks Kai-V. Maybe the possible reason my LLD broke is when my mum grounded my sister for not doing her homework(and fighting back), she went on a rampage and threw LLD down the stairs. That piece of carp.

Erm...Kai-V, I do not live in Japan. I live in Malaysia, I went to Toys R Us, not some WBBA store. So maybe this adds to the mystery?

I'll look in the Burn Phoenix topic, thank you very much.

Should I get a scale to weigh those 2 Earths?
Shadow_Black Wrote:Erm...Kai-V, I do not live in Japan. I live in Malaysia, I went to Toys R Us, not some WBBA store. So maybe this adds to the mystery?

Does Malaysia hold official Beyblade tournaments, was there a campaign to get some limited Beyblades, etc. ? I think someone might have posted something about that more than a year ago ... Anyway, a Toys 'R' Us usually never sells any unofficial products, and while it is surprising, perhaps TAKARA-TOMY just had a lot of stock for that Earth Aquila, so they need to export even.

Apparently you would indeed need to weigh them.
(May. 03, 2011  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Shadow_Black Wrote:Erm...Kai-V, I do not live in Japan. I live in Malaysia, I went to Toys R Us, not some WBBA store. So maybe this adds to the mystery?

Does Malaysia hold official Beyblade tournaments, was there a campaign to get some limited Beyblades, etc. ? I think someone might have posted something about that more than a year ago ... Anyway, a Toys 'R' Us usually never sells any unofficial products, and while it is surprising, perhaps TAKARA-TOMY just had a lot of stock for that Earth Aquila, so they need to export even.

Apparently you would indeed need to weigh them.

Malaysia did hold some tournaments, but I've never been to one before... The MF Earth Aquila that I own, is when my cousin gave it to me. Apparently he didn't realise the value of it, so yeah, its mine now.

There are lots of event exclusives in Malaysia, like I mentioned earlier, MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, Golden L Drago 105F, Blizzard Ver. Burn Phoenix 105F and so on.

Since I'm posting here, might as well ask a question.

My MS has been worn down until it looks like a SF. Any uses for it?

Also, Poison has no use? I remember reading an article saying that Poison can smash attack efficiently. Or is this bullcarp?

Not just that, the rules say that using a part with major breaks is illegal. Well, what about using a part with MINOR breaks then?
your ms would be illegal then
poison has no use in attack
if it effects preformance its illlegal
I have a question regarding LLD...if LLD can absorb power..can the opposite be true as well? I mean can Right-spin beys absorb power from LLD as well?...and which fusion wheels is the best to prevent LLD from absorbing spin?
Obviously it goes 2 ways, common sense. There is nothing special about rotation to the left that allows it to absorb spin from any other rotating object.

Any wheel that isn't smooth would do fine.
A question, is TH170 a good track?
Yes, it's a pretty good one, but it hasn't been tested much
I have a question why is c145 used so much.
C145 is useful for defense so it is used a lot. Though its outclassed by many but it can used if they are not available.
(May. 03, 2011  10:33 AM)Mephiles Wrote: A question, is TH170 a good track?
i havent seen any testing on it
(May. 03, 2011  11:01 AM)burned phoenix Wrote: I have a question why is c145 used so much.
C145 used to be the top defencive track so it was used most but is now very outclassed
edit true @ chupas
Heavily? I doubt it. It is a Semi-Viable choice but there is Bette Choices. I wouldnt go as Far as Heavily.
q/whats the best track that attacks in a small position and what beyblades does it come with?
Does the gold version of Quetzalcoatl Paint scratch off
Yes the gold version quetzalcoatl paint does chip off
(May. 03, 2011  1:19 PM)Boxhead Wrote: wat abt the silver version

Yes and no
When the silver gets scractched it goes dark silver
Also with the gold parts
Is the Hasbro LLD better or the TT one? As I heard that the Hasbro one's clear wheel blocks the metal wheel from getting a smash attack. I don't know how true it is....
Um...from what I have heard is that Hasbro LLD is made of more good quality and is better in terms of attack. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks for your answer Mephiles. Lets see. Most Hasbro tops are made of better materials. But some molds.......
(May. 03, 2011  12:26 PM)senro-213 Wrote: q/whats the best track that attacks in a small position and what beyblades does it come with?

Smallest track is 85. It comes with Mercury Anubis. Also available in BB-98 & BB-96. I think the track is also available in Random Booster 7?
Yes, its available in RBV7. Its release as Hell Herculeo 85 RS, and also with Gravity Perseus 85DS
Only Beyblade hobby questions here. Go to the Anime and Manga Questions thread to ask that.

Edit - Oh, I thought you meant the bit beast in the show. I think that's called the Bit Protecter or something?
(May. 03, 2011  4:43 PM)Rougito Wrote: What name does this bit beast have?
http://img84.imageshack.us/i/img0153g.jpg/
mmm...loks like a dragon..i know it is not a master dragoon bit chip...what else could it be....some kind of dragoon i suppose...