Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Flame Byxis 230WD would beat the hell out of Burn Fireblaze 145MS, WD is a great stamina bottom, and an amazing height like 230 is really good for stamina, and Flame is okay for stamina too.
that means no rc
pegasis
I'll see about that
It might be tall enough
(May. 02, 2011  12:58 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Burn
Put it in Build me a combo.

Maybe I must correct you, Earth is way better for stamina than Burn is. Why? Burns recoil and it loses stamina when its hit.
Which Grand Ketos is rarer the blue or the white one
Which Metal Wheel has better attack, Inferno or Pre-HWS Saggitario? Also does Inferno's light weight get in the way of it's performance?
(May. 02, 2011  1:37 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Which Metal Wheel has better attack, Inferno or Pre-HWS Saggitario? Also does Inferno's light weight get in the way of it's performance?

Not sure about the answer but maybe its the Pre-HWS Saggitario which has more attack capabilities. Dunno about your second question.
(May. 02, 2011  11:33 AM)Mushy Wrote: Few questions please...

By how much is the ATK Version of persus better than the normal ver.Or is there no significant difference?

Are there any competive combos with Hell that don't involve a BD? Mainly ATK, but flexible?

Last question is more a PC question, but I might as well post it here seeing as I've already asked some wustions.
~~ I have an XF, Gravity Perseus Mold 1 Normal. I don't have a second BD. I need one. Orange is appealing to me, but if Hell is viable then I might as well get the black. IIRC, DS sucks though. IMO, both beyblades have their fari share of good parts that I already have, but which to buy.

The attack version is slightly better due to contct points

MF Hell ___ 85RF would be ok

You should get the Hell Kerbecs starter: Hell, Kerbecs and BD145 are competative parts in today's metagame
(May. 02, 2011  11:24 AM)nghonjoo Wrote: Hi can someone help me? My Metal Face 2 is stuck together and i cannot separate the two pieces. apparently the pieces are not aligned. And brute force doesnt seem to help. So can someone help me? Thank you in advance.

I had this once, you need to submerge it in water & some detergent to loosen it.

If that doesn't work, fasten it in a vice and hammer the plate lightly around the edge, hopefully this should work.
(May. 02, 2011  1:34 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Which Grand Ketos is rarer the blue or the white one

They are both as "unrare", actually.
Hi, I have a few questions to ask before I go to sleep.

a) I have 2 Earths, one which is the MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S event exclusive(or whatever you call it) and the other one is from the Earth Aquila 145WD starter. Are both of them the same mold, cause I've been wondering that they are different molds as they the WBBA exclusive has an A3 engraved there, the starter Aquila having A2. Or is it the product code?

b) How do I know which mold of Burn do I have? All I know there is a "4" engraved in the back of the Burn metal wheel. Once again, it could be the product code confusing me.

c) I went to Toys R Us recently to purchase some beys(which my mum won't let, hah.) and I came across a rack full of the event exclusive MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S. Is it normal to sell event exclusives just like that? Cause I am pretty shocked here.

d) The Super Attack stadium is the one with the carpy flower pattern? I'm considering to buy an attack stadium for some testing, is it BB-10?

e) Is it normal for a LLD to break after only 1 MONTH of usage? I still can't accept the fact LLD broke, D:

Well, I should probably be going to sleep now, bye.
(May. 02, 2011  4:15 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Hi, I have a few questions to ask before I go to sleep.

a) I have 2 Earths, one which is the MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S event exclusive(or whatever you call it) and the other one is from the Earth Aquila 145WD starter. Are both of them the same mold, cause I've been wondering that they are different molds as they the WBBA exclusive has an A3 engraved there, the starter Aquila having A2. Or is it the product code?

b) How do I know which mold of Burn do I have? All I know there is a "4" engraved in the back of the Burn metal wheel. Once again, it could be the product code confusing me.

c) I went to Toys R Us recently to purchase some beys(which my mum won't let, hah.) and I came across a rack full of the event exclusive MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S. Is it normal to sell event exclusives just like that? Cause I am pretty shocked here.

d) The Super Attack stadium is the one with the carpy flower pattern? I'm considering to buy an attack stadium for some testing, is it BB-10?

e) Is it normal for a LLD to break after only 1 MONTH of usage? I still can't accept the fact LLD broke, D:

Well, I should probably be going to sleep now, bye.

You would need to check the pictures which I think were posted in the Earth Aquila or Earth Virgo topic to see which mold(s) you have. If the Starter is from TAKARA-TOMY, it is possible that it is the first mold. The difference is mostly physical, I do not believe that you can always rely just on the production codes at the back of the Metal Wheels.

Look at the Burn Phoenix topic, I believe pictures were posted there too.

Hm, you live in Japan ? Certain stores are recognised as "WBBA Stores" and have such exclusive contents sold in such a common way but only in those shops.

Yes, BB-10 is the Attack Type BeyStadium, not the Super Attack Type. BB-10 can also be found in most sets.

Lightning does seem to break 'easily', it is not uncommon. It depends how much you used it.
Regarding the Earth molds, I think it's no longer safe to assume Purple WBBA Earth is mold 2, and the starter is mold 1. I have 7 Earth wheels (1 starter, 1 rb4 prize, 1 wbba purple, 3 mitsuyas, 1 bb-75). They are all mold 1 (physically), yet they weigh 32-33 grams. Perhaps an update on the Earth Aquila beywiki is needed?
Does the Assault/Rush version of L Drago II have any uses?
(May. 02, 2011  9:07 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Does the Assault/Rush version of L Drago II have any uses?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Wond...-Drago-URS
Great, just great, they both suck... and I was hoping for a good combo with the coolness of those wheel's looks.
hey look,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDsrvgiNaE&NR=1
this kid made a full plastic meteor Ldrago or schould i say ldrago ldrago.
now my question is can you than put Destroy on Meteor?
why was the libra wheel banned is it too good
[me] Face palms mutiple times [/me]
(May. 02, 2011  11:16 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey look,

I did this same thing yesterday as soon as I got my LDD. Unfortunately, Destroy CANNOT fit on Meteo.
(May. 03, 2011  12:21 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  11:16 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey look,

I did this same thing yesterday as soon as I got my LDD. Unfortunately, Destroy CANNOT fit on Meteo.

ah to bad, it would be crazy but nevermind.
hey how do you put your banner in your replies like Mr.N with his banner
You mean a sig? You go to my settings and click edit signature on the left side, and then put whatever you want in there. However, be warned: Ask this in the right topic next time.
thanks and ill be careful next time i only need this question so thanks again
(May. 02, 2011  11:50 PM)Fickidilish Wrote: why was the libra wheel banned is it too good

It is not banned anymore. It has been unbanned for ages. Before you ask here next time, you'll want to read the WBO rulebook. It has a lot of stuff that can answer most of your questions.
is the metal wheel real metal my friend says its plexy metal or somtin
(May. 03, 2011  1:19 AM)Fickidilish Wrote: is the metal wheel real metal my friend says its plexy metal or somtin

The metal used by TAKARA-TOMY is a zinc alloy, from what I remember.