Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

This topic is for questions related about the Beyblade hobby only. As for you're answer: There is a widget in the Index page called 'Upcoming Events' Check there.
(May. 01, 2011  2:10 PM)V-Rock Wrote: hey does it help to add a metal face to a combo? if so, how?

Thanks =)

For Attack it helps lessen recoil.
For Defense it gives more weight.
lets say a face bolt comes of during battle and the bey explodes how would that work win or lose
(May. 01, 2011  5:27 PM)Fickidilish Wrote: lets say a face bolt comes of during battle and the bey explodes how would that work win or lose

Of course it is a loss. Read our Rulebooks ...
why illegal beys r not allowed at wbo
You really answered your own question ; cause there illegal other will have an advantage
(May. 01, 2011  6:45 PM)bladeruler Wrote: why illegal beys r not allowed at wbo

Beyblade is a toyline owned by TAKARA-TOMY and distributed by only a few other companies worldwide, including Hasbro. If a company that is not officially recognised by TAKARA-TOMY as a partner makes tops that resemble Beyblades, then they are not Beyblades, because they do not have the rights for that name.
(May. 01, 2011  4:20 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  2:10 PM)V-Rock Wrote: hey does it help to add a metal face to a combo? if so, how?

Thanks =)

For Attack it helps lessen recoil.
For Defense it gives more weight.

Also the Heavier the Attack Bey the more Weight actually Smashing the Bey.
Hi can someone help me? My Metal Face 2 is stuck together and i cannot separate the two pieces. apparently the pieces are not aligned. And brute force doesnt seem to help. So can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
Few questions please...

By how much is the ATK Version of persus better than the normal ver.Or is there no significant difference?

Are there any competive combos with Hell that don't involve a BD? Mainly ATK, but flexible?

Last question is more a PC question, but I might as well post it here seeing as I've already asked some wustions.
~~ I have an XF, Gravity Perseus Mold 1 Normal. I don't have a second BD. I need one. Orange is appealing to me, but if Hell is viable then I might as well get the black. IIRC, DS sucks though. IMO, both beyblades have their fari share of good parts that I already have, but which to buy.
I traded horoguim for the same coloured bull... Good idea?
Why do i see bassalt getting destroyed easily but earth aquillas?
No and yes. Horogium is blackish grey, so a same coloured Bull must be fake.
Bull, if it's real, is better than Horogium.
(May. 02, 2011  12:12 PM)GaleForce Wrote: No and yes. Horogium is blackish grey, so a same coloured Bull must be fake.
Bull, if it's real, is better than Horogium.

Or it could also be a recolor from the RB's.
I certainly dought it since I have never come across a grey bull CW.
So yeah I could still be fake.
Basalt Uncustomised or what? Earth Aquila is a top tier out of the box. So yeah.
Galeforce make sure what your saying is correct... There IS a greyish bull from Random booster 3.
The two Bulls looks
1. White
2. Blue
urm can someone help me with my problem? i m really in a dilemma
Which has the best stamina? rock storm lightning earth burn flame dark killer
and eternal sharp or metal spike
trying to beat byxis
Burn and Earth have the most. MS and ES have stamina, but are not used because of balance probs. MS has more Stamina though.
(May. 02, 2011  12:22 PM)GaleForce Wrote: The two Bulls looks
1. White
2. Blue

um I didn't say which random booster 3. The grey one i've got in my hand is from BB-44 Random booster 3. So like I said before you post something make sure it is correct.
Earth or burn better stamina
Burn
Put it in Build me a combo.
Has Electronic Galaxy Pegasus been released for Metal Masters.
Can burn fireblaze 145 ms all hasbro costum beat Byxis takara standerd
no metalmasters in us till Augest 1