Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 30, 2011  10:20 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Can someone tell me whether there is a 'list' or so of top-tier combos because I need it to see which all parts I lack...if no..then can you tell me from where do other bladers come to know about these top-tier combos?

go here....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

EDIT: Beaten
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:21 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:20 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Can someone tell me whether there is a 'list' or so of top-tier combos because I need it to see which all parts I lack...if no..then can you tell me from where do other bladers come to know about these top-tier combos?

there are places in the BEYBLADE CUSTOMISATIONS fourms
look around for a thread called MFB TIERS thats the thread
Or in the advance forum.It's called Competitive MFB Combos.However you can't post there

EDIT:Beaten Twice
OK..thanks for telling..I got what I wanted..both the thread s are as useful for me(I mean the MFB tiers one as well as Competitive combos one)
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:22 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:19 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Still urgently need the Dimensions for Reshuffle set Box.

i Have its packaging dimensions...dont know if its of any use to u bcoz different people sell in different packages....

Thats tiny. I need to know how big MLD Reshuffle set Box is.
That is still Tiny. It cannot be that small.
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:00 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: That is still Tiny. It cannot be that small.

sry for the trouble....but i have finally found its dimensions....7cm x 32cm x 23cm

go here... http://plamoya.com/en/bb98-ultimate-resh...26165.html
Well, since my question wasn't answered. Make it simple, hahaha. What colours does Gaia Dragoon come in? Only want to know for the original Gaia Dragoon bey.
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:32 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, since my question wasn't answered. Make it simple, hahaha. What colours does Gaia Dragoon come in? Only want to know for the original Gaia Dragoon bey.

i saw that there are red,yellow,blue,purple and black...i think thats it..haha
We also have a wiki for that Beyfan. Isn't it listed there in other versions? Just asking.
Hmm, in a real life scenario, would XF or R2F be faster? Is it just a matter of which beyblade has more speed (launched first) or does XF have no grip whatsoever that it cannot stay in after smashing R2F...
xf i currently the fastest but can't perfrom the slide shoot as well as r2f can
so that means...xf is quick moving but r2f has better control(than xf) ... I think it is better to have more control so I will choose r2f for my bey in place of xf
Heh, XF is also very rare!<<off topic. Back on topic, XF, is still not a 'replacement' for R2F. As R2F is used for attack combos, while XF is used for Destabilizers.
Long time no post... I've kind of forgotten the way the WBO but I think this is the correct thread.

Is there any use for the hasbro "legendary" beys?
Yes, Midnight has been a good Upper Attack MW. This is the only one I can recall ATM.
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:06 AM)Uwik Wrote: @ Aquilaz112, Electric

Thanks guys, but the one that I'm looking for has an illustrated face of a person, I think the Japanese translation is 'Caesar'. Not the usual face bolt decal. I'm not quite sure if it was even released. I saw the picture only on a coro2 magazine scan sometime in 2010. Well, anyway, thank you.

I will do my best to vector that Face for you when I have time. I believe it is a Face, not a sticker in itself that could be scanned, so giving you the vectored image should work the same. Send me a private message in the next few days.
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, Midnight has been a good Upper Attack MW. This is the only one I can recall ATM.

Night has Defense potential and Inferno has some Attack potential (uncertain).
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: We also have a wiki for that Beyfan. Isn't it listed there in other versions? Just asking.
I wouldn't be asking if Gaia Dragoon was listed in there, would I?

Anyone else know what all the colours Gaia Dragoon (the original) comes in?
I know this is a silly question but...when will Hell Kerbecs be out for Metal Masters?
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:54 PM)Mephiles Wrote: I know this is a silly question but...when will Hell Kerbecs be out for Metal Masters?

Not in a long time, and you know that Hasbro has no release dates ...
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Heh, XF is also very rare!<Where does everyone get the idea of XF being used in destabilizer customizations? It doesn't have great stamina or anything.. If you are thinking 'well, MF LDrago 100WF is a destabilizer and WF is like XF, so XF must be good at it.' alright, it could be feasible, but all customs involving XF are attackers more than destabilizers.
I don't think XF is the fastest bottom, I think that goes to LF. XF is probably as fast as RF?
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Heh, XF is also very rare!<Where does everyone get the idea of XF being used in destabilizer customizations? It doesn't have great stamina or anything.. If you are thinking 'well, MF LDrago 100WF is a destabilizer and WF is like XF, so XF must be good at it.' alright, it could be feasible, but all customs involving XF are attackers more than destabilizers.
I don't think XF is the fastest bottom, I think that goes to LF. XF is probably as fast as RF?
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:29 PM)✔ Wrote: Hmm, in a real life scenario, would XF or R2F be faster? Is it just a matter of which beyblade has more speed (launched first) or does XF have no grip whatsoever that it cannot stay in after smashing R2F...

XF would be faster if you launched it Full Power but if you do Launch it full power it leave the Stadium very Quickly as XF doesnt follow the Tornado Ridge.
when will there be a beyblade turniment in florida?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America check here but this isnt the right place to ask
What is worth more sorry if this belongs in ourchase consaltant but what do you think is worth mire a rolar defense beyblade or a unopened flame byxis should i trade flame byxis to a friend for rollar defense