Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 30, 2011  8:40 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: You are welcome Own-Ray..actually I myself dont have a signature but I know the process so I was able to help...I have a question..what does IMO mean? and one more...is the Basalt fusion wheel having bad balance or is it the problem with only my bey?

imo means..In My Opinion....
alright thanks Aquilaz112 i didn't know sorry Unhappy
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:43 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:40 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: You are welcome Own-Ray..actually I myself dont have a signature but I know the process so I was able to help...I have a question..what does IMO mean? and one more...is the Basalt fusion wheel having bad balance or is it the problem with only my bey?

i cant answer IMO but basalt has a chunk taken out so its always going to have bad balance

It's not a chunk,its called the Spiralcase of Death If I'm not mistaken
OK thanks for your answers..the IMO thing was really confusing me..and as for the Basalt fusion wheel..good to know that my bey doesnt have a problem as such
It doesnt have a Official name but yes it is in a Sloped Staircase Fashion.
What does TR145 and FB Stand for?
Is there an MFB called 'Poseidon'? Rapidity has one, and usually theirs is based on TT. Perhaps a very limited release from TT?
TR stands for Triple Roller and FB stands for Flat Ball....
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:04 AM)Uwik Wrote: Is there an MFB called 'Poseidon'? Rapidity has one, and usually theirs is based on TT. Perhaps a very limited release from TT?

There is an mfb called Dark poseidon which is just dark aquario....

There is also a Poseidon in plastic...it ws released in Random Booster 12 i think.....
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:04 AM)Uwik Wrote: Is there an MFB called 'Poseidon'? Rapidity has one, and usually theirs is based on TT. Perhaps a very limited release from TT?
Dark Poseiden 145 WD to be exact.(The real one.)
Thank you all

Next question:

Where can I find a decent picture of the 'caesar' facebolt decal/ design? (NOT Julius Caesar - Perseus) I saw one a while back on a coro2 scan. I've been google-crazy, and still can't find one.
I have been wandering this for a while but, what is Bey Days?
I have been wandering this for a while but, what is Bey Days?
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:21 AM)Uwik Wrote: Thank you all

Next question:

Where can I find a decent picture of the 'caesar' facebolt decal/ design? (NOT Julius Caesar - Perseus) I saw one a while back on a coro2 scan. I've been google-crazy, and still can't find one.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets
try looking in this thread.
Ha here' one
by Kai-V
Uwik, http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5026/...xample.jpg Kai-V posted lots on that topic, but you can cut out the part you need with any image editing software.

Akel, You should ask that in the 'Questions about the WBO', Anyway, It's an day on when if a user attends a tournament, they get a face, just for attending. If you would've bothered to search or look around, you would've gotten the answer, it's everywhere.
Thanks Dragoonroks.

What is the Function of Triple Roller?

Can anyone give the Dimensions of Reshuffle set Box?
I think triple roller is just like ED 145 except that ED 145 is free spinning and TR isn't
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:54 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I think triple roller is just like ED 145 except that ED 145 is free spinning and TR isn't

this is false info
TR is the same sahpe of R145 except at the the ends have a roller wheel meaning when a bey hits it , it slides on the wheel .... supposably
Nope,
TR145 has three spinning circles instead of three spinning Wings.
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:44 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Thanks Dragoonroks.

What is the Function of Triple Roller?

Can anyone give the Dimensions of Reshuffle set Box?

Triple roller is track which has 3 rollers (obviously =\ )...it is used to deflect attacks like the ED145....but i think they have equal defensive properties....
@ Aquilaz112, Electric

Thanks guys, but the one that I'm looking for has an illustrated face of a person, I think the Japanese translation is 'Caesar'. Not the usual face bolt decal. I'm not quite sure if it was even released. I saw the picture only on a coro2 magazine scan sometime in 2010. Well, anyway, thank you.
OK..so my idea about the TR145 was wrong..thanks guys for making it clear for me as well
Still urgently need the Dimensions for Reshuffle set Box.
Can someone tell me whether there is a 'list' or so of top-tier combos because I need it to see which all parts I lack...if no..then can you tell me from where do other bladers come to know about these top-tier combos?
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:20 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Can someone tell me whether there is a 'list' or so of top-tier combos because I need it to see which all parts I lack...if no..then can you tell me from where do other bladers come to know about these top-tier combos?

there are places in the BEYBLADE CUSTOMISATIONS fourms
look around for a thread called MFB TIERS thats the thread
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:19 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Still urgently need the Dimensions for Reshuffle set Box.

i Have its packaging dimensions...dont know if its of any use to u bcoz different people sell in different packages....

That isnt Top Tier Combos.

This is Top Tier Combos.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385