Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 30, 2011  3:52 AM)Mrwens Wrote: My friend told me that they have tournaments in "Southcoast Plaza" in Santa Ana, California. Can anybody give me information about the next tourney there?

There are no known tournaments there.
Well, when is the closest tournament near my area?
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:57 AM)Mrwens Wrote: Well, when is the closest tournament near my area?

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
This sucks my lightning Wheel is about to break
You know what i realise all of my hasbro wheels are breaking
What should i do Buy another Lightning Ldrago from takara tomy
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:04 AM)Boxhead Wrote: This sucks my lightning Wheel is about to break
You know what i realise all of my hasbro wheels are breaking
What should i do Buy another Lightning Ldrago from takara tomy

If all of your Metal Wheels are breaking, then you are doing something wrong.
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:07 AM)Boxhead Wrote: not all just some from hasbro

Which ones ?
Well My poison wheel broke and my lightning wheel has six cracks on it
and its from normal use
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:08 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Well My poison wheel broke and my lightning wheel has six cracks on it
and its from normal use

Poison is bad anyway, and Lightning does break slightly more easily than other Metal Wheels. Getting a TAKARA-TOMY or even a SonoKong one will not help.
my bolt face can not be removed from beyblade!?
WHY and what solution!?
What should i do!?
what should i do!?
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:37 AM)zode76 Wrote: my bolt face can not be removed from beyblade!?
WHY and what solution!?
What should i do!?
what should i do!?

You screwed it wrong or too tightly. Try using pliers.
i spin spin spinning it with pliers and its very difficult there another way?
i was testing Rock Leone D125MB and the face bolt....
use a better tool eg metal face too or launcher tool
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote: use a better tool eg metal face too or launcher tool

i dont have that i will try hard with these pliers!
what happens if your beyblade stop s spinning but stands? my screw capricorn does this. does this mean i lose?
yes once a beyblade stops spinning the battle is over
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:11 AM)boomblade Wrote: what happens if your beyblade stop s spinning but stands? my screw capricorn does this. does this mean i lose?

Read the WBO rulebook.
what does LTSC stand for?
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:46 AM)gokurox Wrote: what does LTSC stand for?

Low Track Stamina Combo
how do you put your sig on a one of your posts
Go to your profile and add a signature first..then while replying to any post just put a tick mark on the signature box towards ur left..that will enable the signature which u have uploaded
thanks samkul95 nice description aswell really helped thanks
Own-Ray actually your Post is in the wrong place,
Next time for questions about your profile and stuff try Questions about the WBO
You are welcome Own-Ray..actually I myself dont have a signature but I know the process so I was able to help...I have a question..what does IMO mean? and one more...is the Basalt fusion wheel having bad balance or is it the problem with only my bey?
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:40 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: You are welcome Own-Ray..actually I myself dont have a signature but I know the process so I was able to help...I have a question..what does IMO mean? and one more...is the Basalt fusion wheel having bad balance or is it the problem with only my bey?

i cant answer IMO but basalt has a chunk taken out so its always going to have bad balance