Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 29, 2011  5:27 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: hmm,how about right for right?i just want a cool color change on it Smile

You should just paint it. Opening it is never recommended.
IS Beat Any good in attack customizations??
Only a couple people have it so far. There will probably be testing in the Next few Days.
pegasis but leone and saggerterio are good to
(Apr. 29, 2011  8:25 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Only a couple people have it so far. There will probably be testing in the Next few Days.

What do you mean?:\
Only some people in WBO have it.And nobody has yet Tested it.
Does the Basalt wheel have attack potencial? Im asking this because a Basalt Horogium KO'd my Defense type which is MF-H Libra GB145 RS.
(Apr. 29, 2011  4:46 PM)k5dr Wrote: Does the Basalt wheel have attack potencial? Im asking this because a Basalt Horogium KO'd my Defense type which is MF-H Libra GB145 RS.

Yeah but it's stamina hinders it, which is why Metal Flat is needed. Remember when I knocked out your Hell Kerbecs combo with Basalt Bull 90WD? It's a perfect counter to defense and stamina combos.

And, how do I slide shoot Metal Flat properly? It seems that I could not.
Can anyone tell me all the colours that the original Gaia Dragoon comes in? I currently have blue and purple. Also have black, yellow and red on the way. Am I missing a colour?
Purple.
And about the other colors, I'm not quite sure...
(Apr. 29, 2011  5:35 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Purple.
And about the other colors, I'm not quite sure...

Hehehe, I know it comes in purple, because I already have it. I have blue too. And on the way I have black, red, and yellow. But I wanted to know if there were other colours of the bey.
I think the only other one is the metalic blue one.
So are there 2 blue ones? The blue I have is metallic blue. Should've been more specific with that one XD
how do i start a beybladeing team please help Eee
how do i start a beybladeing team please help Eee
I have two questions.

1: Does SD perform worse the more it wears down, like WD?
2: Since Hasbro Burn isn't as good as TT Burn for stamina, and instead for heavier attacks, would it be better for Destabilizer combos?
well i have 2 SDs 1 extremely worn and 1 near mint the extremely worn 1 has less stamina and moves around more so yeah SDs get worse the more worn they get

i dont really get your second question but if you want to make a destbilzer with burn
burn cancer 100/90/85 fs/sf/wb
if you dont wanna use burn same combo but with flame
He means that is the Hasbro Burn better for destabilizing. FS is not as good as FS and WB for destabilizing.
oh well i think the should be the same since there the same shape
i new that i was just giving him a wider range of parts
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:35 AM)rio/pheonix Wrote: what does xf mean?

Extreme Flat or Xtreme Flat
I think that Kai-V wants us to give them a link instead of giving them an answer, or tell them to search, so they become more independent.
Does the hasbro grip able to fit the light launcher 2?
My friend told me that they have tournaments in "Southcoast Plaza" in Santa Ana, California. Can anybody give me information about the next tourney there?