Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 28, 2011  6:29 AM)kai kai kai Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:28 AM)Nano Wrote: Are you sure they're real? Post a link from where you got it.

I think blah had a problem like this. It might just be from the heat or altitude change.
when i burn my tip in toaster or in anythings my tip melts
and becomes larger.
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:29 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:24 AM)kai kai kai Wrote: no,are they plastic?

do you have any idea of wwhat you are saying?
Rover- I don't know much about those MFB stadiums, but according to my experience with a magnestadium, I think you must first try to push them down by applying enough pressure, if that doesn't work out, heat it, fix it, and let it get to a normal temperature.
if you push it it will break.thus dont heat it .you can complain to the seller authority.

its commonsense dude.its expansion contraction.

@ rover also,this is the same guy who tried to trash dimsum2,no wonder you got a busted stadium
(Apr. 27, 2011  6:53 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: What would be better in performance? BBP or LDD? This question is directed more towards the performance of the 4D bottom. If the performance of both bottoms is around equal, then I would like to know the performance of the other parts.

Repeating my question once again....
LDD is better than BBP for Attack.
FConfused has not been Tested so we can't say anything about the 4D tips.
Kai kai kai- Well, I want a better answer. This answer is USELESS for me.
EDIT:
Thanks Aquilaz112. I think I'll ask once again after testings are done...
lld has more attack but bbp can beat lld in performance.check it out in google vedios
ok fine, lets leave it upon some good testers now.
i think lld vs bbp 1-2
bbp won
ask aquilazz also.
Dude, now this is SPAM, this forces us to SPAM too... Also, I said, let it first get TESTED... I thought it might have been tested by Oki, as he had one, so I asked...
Uncustomized Battles Mean Nothing.(Uncustomized BBP can Destablize LDD.)
I tried BBP on Basalt Aquario DF 145 WD...It lost all the matches against the latter but since I dont have LLD or LDD I cant say about them...as for the tip..it isn't so good as well...so far I have 30% success rate with that tip...most wins coming by outspinning attack beys
We're not talking about LLD we're talking about LDD.
Hmm, the black attak stadium from the BB-107 BBP DX set. Does the stadium melt somehow? Also, I've seen a few battle videos particularly by GreenX, and I am wondering how he got those marks on his... [SILVER MARKS ON THE STADIUM FROM PLAYING]
he spray painted his....
The color does chip off. I think that's the reason. It might melt though, one of Deikailo's black stadiums melted. But it was not from the DX set I suppose.
Well I got some silver marks on that stadium but on close observation they were something like wax particles so I rubbed them off...for now my stadium is new so colour didnt chip off but I think it is very thin so there are chances of melting if the friction is too much
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:25 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Well I got some silver marks on that stadium but on close observation they were something like wax particles so I rubbed them off...for now my stadium is new so colour didnt chip off but I think it is very thin so there are chances of melting if the friction is too much

It's probably the rubber deposits from rubber bottoms. They shouldn't melt under normal play - heat caused from playing is not nearly enough to deform the whole surface.
Well, apparently they are made with the same materials so hopefully the melting point will be similar.

Anyway, thanks for your answers...
where can we purchase adhesive paper for stickers
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:32 AM)Boxhead Wrote: where can we purchase adhesive paper for stickers

Hm, a bookstore. That is quite unrelated to the Beyblade hobby itself though ...

Rover Wrote:I recently ordered two Sonokong attack stadiums from eBay, but upon opening the box, I found that there are small raised bumps inside of the tornado ridge area. Both stadiums have them, albeit in different places. They aren't particularly high, maybe 1-2mm, but I want to fix them. I was thinking of using a hairdryer on a low setting to warm the plastic and make it malleable and then pushing them gently downwards. Does anyone have any experience or advice to share before I try and fix it?

This is very common and we should probably not accuse the seller himself. A lot of SonoKong stadiums arrive like that for some reason, and they do not all come from the same seller.
Hello I'd like to know if the UK beyblade seller Kapow is trusted. They sell beys on amazon and have their own online store too:
http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/
Are they trusted sellers?
IMO, I think they are good. They are quite famous aren't they?