Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:19 PM)poseidon Wrote: What was poseidon realesed with

One of the Random Boosters. Surely it is written somewhere on Beywiki exactly which volume it was.
Who was the creator of beyblade?
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:56 PM)BigBadBlader Wrote: Who was the creator of beyblade?

Takara ...
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:19 PM)poseidon Wrote: What was poseidon realesed with

Check this list: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...tents-List

I believe it is RB12.
is there any metal wheel that can counter those new 230 Basalt combo's?
Because it seems Libra all over again.
hell kerbecs bd145 rf can counter basalt 230 combos
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:02 PM)stevebak Wrote: is there any metal wheel that can counter those new 230 Basalt combo's?
Because it seems Libra all over again.
KO it or OS; there's plenty of choice.
Uhm I'm going to potentially buy a blade today but I'm not sure in what to get, the store has hasbro and the Asia Beyblades, what should I get?
The best Beyblades out of the box are probably, Earth Eagle/aquilla, Hell Kerbex, and lightning L-Drago.
What are the dimensions for a beypoint card?
Ok, I know that the new Pegasis is Big Bang Pegasis, but what is the name of the new L-Drago?
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:12 AM)GemiosX Wrote: Ok, I know that the new Pegasis is Big Bang Pegasis, but what is the name of the new L-Drago?

Seriously ? If you just looked around, you would more than know about it ... Before you post, search.
I do not know what i am doing wrong but 2 of my facebolts are broken in battle.
Can someone explain what is going on?
for the first one i did, but after it broke i screw them gently together just enough to hold on. It wasn't loose either just tight enough. But somehow it broke during a batlle.
What did you battle with the Bey?
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:04 AM)HorogiumX Wrote: What are the dimensions for a beypoint card?

I can answer this when my BB-107 comes tomorrow, give me 16-17 hours! XP But I'm guessing it's about the size of an index card.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:30 PM)ErasmusG Wrote: The best Beyblades out of the box are probably, Earth Eagle/aquilla, Hell Kerbex, and lightning L-Drago.

Let's not forget Flame Byxis now...
just a regular earth Capricorne DF145WD vs A Rock Termal Leone 145D
And the Aquila Facebolt snapped inside, now I only have half a screw.
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:06 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:04 AM)HorogiumX Wrote: What are the dimensions for a beypoint card?

I can answer this when my BB-107 comes tomorrow, give me 16-17 hours! XP But I'm guessing it's about the size of an index card.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:30 PM)ErasmusG Wrote: The best Beyblades out of the box are probably, Earth Eagle/aquilla, Hell Kerbex, and lightning L-Drago.

Let's not forget Flame Byxis now...

Ray Unicorno if you're opponents use WB, and Basalt Horogium's pretty good.
hey what are the top tier combos for each type
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:22 AM)Boxhead Wrote: hey what are the top tier combos for each type

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
when is beyblade metal masters coming out in the us and uk
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:15 AM)tjtarr Wrote: when is beyblade metal masters coming out in the us and uk

Hasbro never has firm release dates, so we don't know exactly when.
who do you think are alike in beyblade metal fusion and original series
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:51 AM)stevebak Wrote: I do not know what i am doing wrong but 2 of my facebolts are broken in battle.
Can someone explain what is going on?

Possibly fake bolts.
====
I have a question too- Do 3-piece beylauncher grips only work with beylaunchers? Do they work with LL1 and LL2?