Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 19, 2008  9:04 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Hmm, I guess I'll change my survival blade's core to a Metal Weight then. Thanks Brad.

Why not use a MG Core?
Generally speaking, HMC>MG Core>MW Core
oh yeah, i'm an idiot, and i misread

i was talking about HMC
How does the slope of a Beyblade Stadium affect the outcome of a match? And what kind of slope would be benefitial to a Survival customization?
The flater the slope the beter it is for survival.
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:59 PM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:04 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Hmm, I guess I'll change my survival blade's core to a Metal Weight then. Thanks Brad.

Why not use a MG Core?
Generally speaking, HMC>MG Core>MW Core

Thanks G Smile

(Sep. 19, 2008  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh yeah, i'm an idiot, and i misread

i was talking about HMC

Meh, it happens to the best of us... Thanks anyway
Does anyone know where I can get a limited edition MFB dragon beyblade? I live in America and they dont have any here.
This should be in the buy/sell forum. Anyway, yja
What kind of shooting technique would best utilize DEMS and WBMS to the best of their capabilities?
(Sep. 20, 2008  5:44 PM)Bey Collector Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a limited edition MFB dragon beyblade? I live in America and they dont have any here.
You cannot officially buy it.

However, you can auction for it on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but the first one was sold for $150 or something.

It is also not called "dragon".

Moreover, you can read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki : I described the different ways of getting Quetzalcoatl for Japanese beybladers.
(Sep. 20, 2008  5:48 PM)Siliva Wrote: What kind of shooting technique would best utilize DEMS and WBMS to the best of their capabilities?

For DEMS, I use the sliding shoot. It goes in and out of the middle of the stadium switching between modes.

I think where you aim WBMS is more important. I just use the straight shoot.
in the anime, who uses bistool, and the wing cross beyblades. I'm not sure if that would include UF dranzer. I'm pretty sure that goes in here Uncertain
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:19 PM)B Wrote: in the anime, who uses bistool, and the wing cross beyblades. I'm not sure if that would include UF dranzer. I'm pretty sure that goes in here Uncertain

It does not. This is for the hobby only, not the anime/manga.
kk where should i ask it in the media section. I havent really posted much in there Uncertain
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:28 PM)B Wrote: kk where should i ask it in the media section. I havent really posted much in there Uncertain

Well, I don't think those Beyblades were ever used in the anime, only the manga.
^Kai uses Ultimate Frostic Dranzer in his first battle w/ Takao, before going to Auto Change Balancer.

Which appears to be better for a compact combo: The Libra Wheel or Leo Wheel?
I've always thought the Libra Wheel would be better, but now I'm not so sure, since I've recently discovered that Compacts aren't entirely what I thought they were.
what does a smasher type beyblade do wat are its contents?? i didnt really think that the pieces did any thing i tought they did the same thing but i guess i was wrong. i really would like to know the difrennces Grin thanks.
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:40 AM)kai.is.a.gee Wrote: what does a smasher type beyblade do wat are its contents?? i didnt really think that the pieces did any thing i tought they did the same thing but i guess i was wrong. i really would like to know the difrennces Grin thanks.

Smash Attack Article:
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Smash_Attack

And all pieces have different effects, from Smashing, to lifting the opponent, to stealing spin, to keeping stamina, to aesthetics (such as splitting into two Beyblades or sparking on contact).

In this case, Beywiki's articles on the different types of Beyblades would be insanely useful.
Smile
a SMASH beyblade is a beyblade where it basicly goes as fast as possible and rams into anything in its way. EX:

AR: Trygle
WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Normal Right
BB: SG Flat.
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:44 AM)Gotruto Wrote: a SMASH beyblade is a beyblade where it basicly goes as fast as possible and rams into anything in its way. EX:

AR: Trygle
WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Normal Right
BB: SG Flat.

This is a pretty terrible Smash Attacker. I don't know why you felt compelled to answer when Grey already posted a good answer.

Kai.is.a.gee, that article should help you a lot, though it is unfinished. Reminds me I need to finish writing that. :-P
can any one tell me a good grinder combo because i cant make one.thx
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:11 AM)Grey Wrote: ^Kai uses Ultimate Frostic Dranzer in his first battle w/ Takao, before going to Auto Change Balancer.

Which appears to be better for a compact combo: The Libra Wheel or Leo Wheel?
I've always thought the Libra Wheel would be better, but now I'm not so sure, since I've recently discovered that Compacts aren't entirely what I thought they were.

*nodnod* Sure was.
and Takao used Spin Dragoon in the manga, which then gets destroyed, he gets a new one blady blah. It's a bit different from the anime.

And Gotruto: Kill you combination with fire, Better option would beeee:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Neo right
SP: Fin Tector
BB: Uriel 2
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:15 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: can any one tell me a good grinder combo because i cant make one.thx

Grinders are horrible. They only cause more harm on themselves than they would to the opposing Beyblade. Why would you want one? You'd need a parts list and it should be in this topic: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-904.html
oh wait, my bad, did i say 10-Heavy? i ment 10-Wide.
Gotruto, you did say 10 Heavy, but it doesn't matter. The combo Gekiryu posted is better
Can someone enlighten me on how Takera run torunaments are run?
Like whats the stadium situation? Is it one stadium throughout a turney, A new stadium every round?