Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can some one give me a list
of every single HMS beyblade released???
plz and thanks
What are bigger HMS or Plastics?

EDIT: DW Ive got the answer
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:00 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: can some one give me a list
plz and thanks

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page

Search for it! Stupid
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:02 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:00 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: can some one give me a list
plz and thanks

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page

Search for it! Stupid

thanks
but how come , there isnt a page for dranzer ms,dranzer mf or aero knight ms ???
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:06 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: thanks
but how come , there isnt a page for dranzer ms,dranzer mf or aero knight ms ???

Because it has yet to have been written.
just couldn't find the threads, and i'm a newbie, can any one teach me how to use beypointer (i know its outdated since now they using beypoint card, but i use bey pointer to compete with my siblings
thank you
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:35 PM)akira2002 Wrote: just couldn't find the threads, and i'm a newbie, can any one teach me how to use beypointer (i know its outdated since now they using beypoint card, but i use bey pointer to compete with my siblings
thank you

When you have won or lost the battle, ensure that one's beypointer reads Won while other reads close. Then connect them by the socket on the top and the points will transferred.
Is there anyone who has a Pegasus electronic launcher for sale?
This thread is for questions about the Beyblade hobby. For these questions go here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Buying
And create a thread.
What is a bearing tip or bearing shaft in beyblade
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:59 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What is a bearing tip or bearing shaft in beyblade

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Special_Parts
Here are some beys that contain bearing core or shaft. Read about them
Jiraiya MSWolborg 2
Wolborg MS

EDIT: Beaten by 3 minutes.
Are the new 4D Beyblades legal in WBO competitions?
Yes, as long as they are Original.
I had a Flame Bull 100 FS and an Earth(mold 1)Aquario GB145 WD face eachother. The Earth Aquario combo was never destabilized and the beys never made contact. Surprisingly the Flame Bull combo outspun the Earth Aquario combo by 20 seconds, and I didn't do solo spin time. How did Flame Bull actually outspin Earth Aquario.
How do the beys never make contact? I don't think that is possible :\, if it's a win by OS they had to make contact some time. And FS is a flat tip with a sharp tip in the center, so it had more solo spin time than WD.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How do the beys never make contact? I don't think that is possible :\, if it's a win by OS they had to make contact some time.
Actually, it is possible. They could stay on the complete opposite sides of the stadium the entire time. Thus, they do not make any contact whatsoever.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How do the beys never make contact? I don't think that is possible :\, if it's a win by OS they had to make contact some time. And FS is a flat tip with a sharp tip in the center, so it had more solo spin time than WD.

In the plastic series thaere is a magnicore dih and if placed correctloy with to of thed N and S poles ant the bottom the bey will attracted by the magnet thus making it easier to stay in one position
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:55 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How do the beys never make contact? I don't think that is possible :\, if it's a win by OS they had to make contact some time. And FS is a flat tip with a sharp tip in the center, so it had more solo spin time than WD.

In the plastic series thaere is a magnicore dih and if placed correctloy with to of thed N and S poles ant the bottom the bey will attracted by the magnet thus making it easier to stay in one position

Yes that is true, but this is Metal Fusion/Metal Fight, not the Magnecore series. And Bey-Heart was correct in speaking that they could stay on opposite sides of the stadium the whole battle. I've never seen it before, but in beyblade, pretty much anything is possible.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How do the beys never make contact? I don't think that is possible :\, if it's a win by OS they had to make contact some time.
Actually, it is possible. They could stay on the complete opposite sides of the stadium the entire time. Thus, they do not make any contact whatsoever.

But eventually they would have to meet in the center, unless a bey is destabilized it never spins out w/o contact on the slopes of the stadium, it's always in the center if there is no contact. But being in the center would mean contact, since he OS'ed.

EDIT: I just realized by how long he was circling, he must have had Flame Bull still going around the TR (not sure about OS then) when Earth Aquario spun out.
What is the best spintrack also performance tip? if it's not too much of a trouble what's the best fusion wheel?
(Apr. 21, 2011  7:50 PM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: What is the best spintrack also performance tip? if it's not too much of a trouble what's the best fusion wheel?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list
This should help out a little.
Is Big Bang and Fang leono out in Hong Kong yet?
They should be. You could ask this in the 'stores with beyblades in stock' topic though.