Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 21, 2011  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:50 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: How exactly did Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (toys) go out of production? (also HMS's production)

Sorry if this is off-topic.

Takara just announced on their site that Beyblade production was suspended ... So, nothing else was produced after that, and Hasbro did not even finish releasing all the Heavy Metal System Beyblades.

Was the suspension due to the anime ruining the toys? Lack of fan support? sales? Or was it the beys? (Last 15 beys before HMS were bad)
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:04 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: Was the suspension due to the anime ruining the toys? Lack of fan support? sales? Or was it the beys? (Last 15 beys before HMS were bad)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...s?page=612
So because of the Anime's growth of unreal fans (fangirls), the toys did not attract as much?

If what I'm saying is correct, then thank you very much. Smile
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:18 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: So because of the Anime's growth of unreal fans (fangirls), the toys did not attract as much?

If what I'm saying is correct, then thank you very much. Smile

Mainly because the toys had very poor sales at that time, so the anime did not do its job. It is my own theory, however, that the anime actually got its own fans separated from the hobby. When thinking about this, you always have to compare the toys with the anime and vice versa, you can never just think of one alone. The anime could have continued to grow and have a lot of fans, however it did not serve its purpose anymore, which is solely to advertise the toys. Takara funded the anime and manga, because they wanted those to help them sell toys. If they cannot sell Beyblades anymore, then of course they will just stop everything related to them.
Ah I get it now. Thanks a lot for the answer.
that makes alot of since is kinda like how they make the electronic beys for younger kids and that comes from the show and how like stores at k-mart give you $5 dollar discounts on beys when you buy a beyblade dvd...
why is MF used on attack tiers ???
wouldnt MF-H be fine
Does any body know how to fix a face bolt if it breaks?
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:03 AM)KiraWorshiper Wrote: Does any body know how to fix a face bolt if it breaks?
u cant
it cracks, it cracks
or sum how u superglue it precisely , u cant really fix it
If you try to repair it (using glue or melting it) the recoil and shock of impact with an opposing bey will make your bey explode.
Thanks i tried using hot glue and it didn't work so i just ordered parts off of toywiz.com.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:00 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: why is MF used on attack tiers ???
wouldnt MF-H be fine

MF's are used to provide enough weight to lessen the recoil of the tips like RF, R2F, LRF, etc. But MF-H's would be too heavy as the added weight would decrease the speed of the attack bey, not giving it enough power to sufficiently KO the opposing bey.
Good Point ga
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:00 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: why is MF used on attack tiers ???
wouldnt MF-H be fine

MF's are used to provide enough weight to lessen the recoil of the tips like RF, R2F, LRF, etc. But MF-H's would be too heavy as the added weight would decrease the speed of the attack bey, not giving it enough power to sufficiently KO the opposing bey.

but MF looks so much heavier ????
also couldnt u just use MF-M or sumthing ???
apperance isn't everything you know. no affence
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:12 AM)KiraWorshiper Wrote: apperance isn't everything you know. no affence

?????? who was that pointed to and
what was the meaning of it
Is it possible to mod a rip cord to make it longer but not have it break every time you rip it
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:17 AM)KiraWorshiper Wrote: Is it possible to mod a rip cord to make it longer but not have it break every time you rip it

its illegal to mod anything with beyblades
u can not mod a ripcord as its illegal,in tournaments
I've tried apoxy, hot glue, super glue, and i even went as low as going to duct tape.
I ment like u know a friendly battle with a friend i would never cheat like that that is totaly dishonnorable.
Use a Takara Tomy one if you aren't already, they are longer than Hasbro's.
thanks and does any body know how to start your own thread
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:51 AM)BigBadBlader Wrote: thanks and does any body know how to start your own thread

Read the Help section.
Thanks
That makes sence
O i just joined today this is the best website i have ever signed up for. I'll be sure to tell my friends.
are BB10 attack stadiums worth the high cost
because i saw buzztoy2007 selling BB32 with the attack stadium
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:01 AM)Boxhead Wrote: are BB10 attack stadiums worth the high cost
because i saw buzztoy2007 selling BB32 with the attack stadium

Absolutely. It is the best stadium for Metal Fight Beyblade.