Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:32 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'm guessing you bought this one - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLA...2198wt_922

It is most definitely a fake.

Well in that case, I am sorry, Ultimate.
flare Pegasus- Do you mind to specify your bey as a whole?
Youe bey parts.
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS.
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:32 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'm guessing you bought this one - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLA...2198wt_922

It is most definitely a fake.

Well in that case, I am sorry, Ultimate.
flare Pegasus- Do you mind to specify your bey as a whole?

It's alright actually I never knew there was a real Dark Poseidon my n00biness lol
Because I've only seen fake ones so yeah now I know.
OK, a question, related to maximum series.
Is there a bey with higher upper attack than screw?
Has EWD finally found some use in Stamina combos? (I've heard its quite easy to KO, so its not quite good)
Is there an ultimate combo that can be made by combining only Max series beys?
ohh my parts yeah sure they are; FaceboltTongue_outoseidon Clear/Energy ringTongue_outoseidon Fusion/Metal wheel: Dark
Spin Track: 100 Performance Tip:HF
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:48 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Youe bey parts.
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS.

ohhh my parts sure FaceboltTongue_outoseidon, Clear WheelTongue_outoseidon, Metal WheelGrinark, Spin Track:100 and Performance Tip:HF
I think that's the real deal.
HF moves like that it goes around the edge then sits in the middle after sometime and stops.
Can you post a pic of the box? That would help. Also, if its fake, and no one knows about it, please post it on the flightyellz guide to fakes.
Thank you for proving me right Aquilaz112
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, a question, related to maximum series.
Has EWD finally found some use in Stamina combos? (I've heard its quite easy to KO, so its not quite good)
Is there an ultimate combo that can be made by combining only Max series beys?

I have some but it inclused MF's
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 EWD(A lot like MB you could say)
Hell Kerbecs BD145 EWD
Flame Horogium 90 MF.
and i also can post a pic of the blade if you so wish
flare Pegasus-well, I already said the same thing(about HF) on the previous page, read it? Also, no one is trying to prove you wrong, we just want to see if its a fake or not. Please post a pic.
@Aquilaz- and can you answer my oter 2 questions?
You customized the Beyblade, it's not out of the box. If so, It's because of you're launch technique, Dark Poseidon originally comes with a WD.
Wait is the a bey called Dark Posidon? what Bb number?
it's my only MF blade i have a plastic generation but how can i customize it with just 1?
It is just in the NDS Game. As a matter of fact, is is just Dark Aquario.
FlarePegasus's Beyblade is a fake. In Vietnam (where I live) also sell those Dark Poseidon's.
And you can't customize a Beyblade with the Beyblade itself.
and another thing does every blade have BB?
http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...quario.jpg
This is the thing even though it's named Dark Aquario.
And no HMS and MFB doesen't have BB
NO! Only the Plastic series, excluding HMS had it!
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:10 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...quario.jpg
This is the thing even though it's named Dark Aquario.
And no HMS and MFB doesen't have BB

THATS IT THATS MY BLADE!!!!
and why you yelling at me for???????
flare Pegasus- I am not yelling at you, that's a complete misinterpretation of the exclamation mark. All I was doing is what you did while typing, THATS IT THATS MY BLADE!!! Also, can someone answer the question I asked before, Aquilaz, you answered only my last question.
Storm?Big Bang?
Storm has already proven to be some good in Attack and Big Bang may have upper.
Screw doesen't have any upper though.
There hasn't been any testing on EWd except for Blah so we can't say at the movement.
So why a maximum series for Upper?