Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What beys comes with the Bey Launcher-L?
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:37 PM)Mephiles Wrote: What beys comes with the Bey Launcher-L?

l drago, lighting l drago, meteo l drago
only when made by takara tomy or sono kong
I don't know if this is in the right thread but

Which is better
Hasbro Aquario or Hasbro Bull
Which clear wheel is better with a Basalt ______BD145CS?
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:40 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I don't know if this is in the right thread but

Which is better
Hasbro Aquario or Hasbro Bull
Which clear wheel is better with a Basalt ______BD145CS?

aquario
Bakers Dozen, Aquario would be better.
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:43 PM)Electric Wrote: Bakers Dozen, Aquario would be better.

But what is the best out of all clear wheels for that combo?
The best Clear wheels are Aquario and Bull. If Aquario is better, then obviously Aquario would be the best on that combo.
Kerbecs would be good as well since it's around their weight too.
Hasbro Aquario is .51 grams heavier than Kerbecs.
Yeah I know but it's still a good choice along with Bull and Aquario.
My blade Dark Poseidon has a wierd spin style, it starts off spinning at the edge of the beystadium and then spins round and round and getting closer to the middle, of which it then turns and heads down to the middle and just spins until it's spin rotation runs out. Why is this?
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:41 PM)FlarePegasus Wrote: My blade Dark Poseidon has a wierd spin style, it starts off spinning at the edge of the beystadium and then spins round and round and getting closer to the middle, of which it then turns and heads down to the middle and just spins until it's spin rotation runs out. Why is this?

EDIT: Maybe it's fake.
What in the world?! That just confuses me. Also, if you mean to say that it circles down to the center, that spin style is followed by each and every bey, provided you are not using an effective sliding shoot or banking.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:45 PM)Ultimate Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:41 PM)FlarePegasus Wrote: My blade Dark Poseidon has a wierd spin style, it starts off spinning at the edge of the beystadium and then spins round and round and getting closer to the middle, of which it then turns and heads down to the middle and just spins until it's spin rotation runs out. Why is this?

Maybe the fact that it's a fake bey?

Dark Poseiden is real.

Please do not answer questions when you have no idea of what you are talking about...

It's WD is worn off, And you are performing a sliding shoot while launching it.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Please do not answer questions when you have no idea of what you are talking about...

Sorry my bad.
Dark Poseidon is an MFB, and it's bottom is WD.
We are sorry Flare Pegasus, but I think you do not know your bey, and yo don't even know the site... This is a beyblade site, and we know its an MFB. Please try to find out the meaning of WD. It means Wide Defense. Electric meant a worn out WD tip.
Can you provide a pic to show us ???
Well, in that case, its either a RB or a fake. Still, HF is known for its flower movement. Does your bey move like a flower? It means nothing but your launch technique affects it...
whats RB and yes it does move in the movement of a flower
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:20 PM)FlarePegasus Wrote: no its HF
thats what it says on the box

I'm guessing you bought this one - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLA...2198wt_922

It is most definitely a fake.