Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Are there any combos for BBP yet?
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:35 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Are there any combos for BBP yet?

This should go in "Build Me A Combo" Thread.
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:35 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Are there any combos for BBP yet?

Look in the BBP topic, or in the Customization forum.
No, not really, just look at the big bang topic.

It seemed to do well on 230 for attack though.

The's also a combo in the customization forum that is Mf-h big bang bull bd145 cs.
Does that compare to basalt and hell defense?
No.
What is heavier, Hasbro Bull or Hasbro Aquario? And what rid wheel is the HEAVIEST hybrid wheel out there in MFB?
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:38 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: What is heavier, Hasbro Bull or Hasbro Aquario? And what rid wheel is the HEAVIEST hybrid wheel out there in MFB?

Hasbro Aquario is the heaviest clear wheel to date. And Basalt the heaviest wheel.
The first stadium. You know, the clear one. In fact, it is the best MFB stadium up to date.
And I should say, the best looking one to date as well. The TT attack stadium is what we use for testing.

@ below, Actually in the same minute.,off topic
First one - BB-10 one.

EDIT : Beaten by 2 mins.
Is the Hasbro Bull Energy ring heavier then the TT Aquario Clear wheel?
IIRC hasbro bull is heavyer
What is the best video to learn a sliding shoot with a beylauncher? one with a launcher grip and one without. Please post a link as a reply...
You could visit the WBO Channel for an un updated sliding shoot tutorial.
Do the new 4D system beys work out well on lower tracks? Like does BBP100___ work well in battles?
As you see, most of them have been released on high tracks. F: D is high, so is F: S; TH170 is tall.. Only Fang has been on 130 though...
bbp does not do well on low hights i think fang does average on low and does really good on high/mid tracks
idk about the other 2 though
nah! Fang does best on low tracks. I saw that in Fang Testing. That's the reason why I was wondering if others do have any potential on low tracks... As the others are all quite high tracks/4D bottoms.

EDIT: Those examples I gave, are just examples to support my question. You do not need to give me a specific answer about each and every track and bottom, like you were trying to give Rusty.
on low heights it gets owned by bd145 and 230
Well, then you might be correct as the tests were against: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fang-Dis...#pid617708
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: on low heights it gets owned by bd145 and 230
Seriously?Then how did Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F owned Hell Kerbecs BD145CS?
we were talking about fang not vulcan Confused and i meant basalt/libra bd145 combos i haven't seen it tested against hell
i got a problem my 3 hms beyblades came in the mail after playing it for a while the running core that connects to the bit chip broke what should i do
Nothing you can do tbh.
anything i can do like contact the seller about the issue
You can't really blame the seller for it breaking. It's not their fault.