Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 17, 2011  5:11 PM)stevebak Wrote: when do Beat Lynx TH170WD come out?
and what price range will it be?

Maybe you should actually READ the topic?
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:13 PM)Ajacks Wrote:
I'd like to know what type is Ray Unicorno because some say Attack some say Defense ad I just want to clear it up

??? Who says that, uncustomised its clearly attack
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:18 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:13 PM)Ajacks Wrote:
I'd like to know what type is Ray Unicorno because some say Attack some say Defense ad I just want to clear it up

??? Who says that, uncustomised its clearly attack

I think people think it's Defense because CS is all we use these days.
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:17 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

And what do you mean by that mate?
This is Ask a question, get an answer right?
so I asked a question and expect a decent answer. If you don't know the answer well don't just bother correcting me, it aint funny! If you don't know well just leave it to somebody who knows!
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:29 PM)stevebak Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:17 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

And what do you mean by that mate?
This is Ask a question, get an answer right?
so I asked a question and expect a decent answer. If you don't know the answer well don't just bother correcting me, it aint funny! If you don't know well just leave it to somebody who knows!

maybe if you look around and find the forum you won't need to ask .
It's a super easily found answer.
So there's no need for him to answer, just redirect.

Read the beat lynx topic, like he said
many beyblades have the japanese stat sheets with 6 stats.
just out of curiosity, what are the 6 points? i would assume attack defense and endurance but there are 6?
any tournaments in the north carolina area
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:04 PM)beymasta Wrote: any tournaments in the north carolina area

check the offical events or wbo general thread
Where can I get an official WBBA Face Bolt?I've searched all over and couldn't find anything except pictures and fakes,WBPA..
At official Takara Tomy beyblade tournaments. I've 2 Red WBBA face :3
sorry if this is a stupid question but what are the dimensions for a signature and avatar?
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:57 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: sorry if this is a stupid question but what are the dimensions for a signature and avatar?

It's in the rules.
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:57 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: sorry if this is a stupid question but what are the dimensions for a signature and avatar?

Ask in questions about the WBO topic.
ok thank you
are the battles in the sonokong attack stadium as accurate as the tt's?
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:26 PM)?uestion Wrote: are the battles in the sonokong attack stadium as accurate as the tt's?

Its the exact same as the TT attack stadium.
is the ad i45 better in defense or stamina
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:05 PM)Jdog Wrote: is the ad i45 better in defense or stamina

It's better for Stamina.
many beyblades have the japanese stat sheets with 6 stats.
just out of curiosity, what are the 6 points? i would assume attack defense and endurance but there are 6?
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:52 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: many beyblades have the japanese stat sheets with 6 stats.

well stats dont really matter , so i wouldnt really care about them
EDIT: BEATEN by ?uestion by a matter of seconds
yes i understand the stats are just like the hasbro stars and they dont mean a thing, im just curios to know what the 6 stats are. I am fully aware that stats have no competitive info, just curios as to why there are 6
just a question to aussie bladers ( for ppl in sydney, and went to bey wave)
at that artbox store where they sell beys, what do the sell??? cuz im going there tommorow
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:58 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: yes i understand the stats are just like the hasbro stars and they dont mean a thing, im just curios to know what the 6 stats are. I am fully aware that stats have no competitive info, just curios as to why there are 6

To emphasize how good some part is supposed to be in whatever stat they listed the star in. Sometimes they are right, like RF with 6 stars in attack, but others like AD145 for defense aren't right at all.