Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 16, 2011  4:57 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: What launcher is best: string launcher (orange) , rev up launcher, or another launcher? Another way of wording my question is which spins a bey the fastest.

Fastest and strongest goes to the re-up launcher.
Rev Up Launcher is the Launcher which gives the bey most RPM.

Edit:Gah.Beaten.
Is the beyblade recommended by takara tomy 'MLD100WD work against hell kerbecs and combinations that suck?
Meteo L Drago 100 WD it works against every 145 and 100 track Stamina Beyblades except for Earth 100 WD and Basalt 100 WD.
Hell BD145DS?
It wins Against it.
Against WD it would be a draw.

Edit:That Said I don't know about Normal Mode.
Hmph. Good enough. Thx!
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:07 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Hell BD145DS?
BD145 in normal mode pretty much stops the rubber components of L Drago II from making any contact with the opposing Wheel, rendering MLD useless.

Probably would work against Boost Mode though.
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:28 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:07 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Hell BD145DS?
BD145 in normal mode pretty much stops the rubber components of L Drago II from making any contact with the opposing Wheel, rendering MLD useless.

Probably would work against Boost Mode though.

I've tested in a SVS, MLD does work amazingly well against that combo in Boost Mode.
Whats the heaviest preformance tip?
MB is the Heaviest.
What's lighter, Gemios or Escolpio? (Clear Wheel)
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:35 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's lighter, Gemios or Escolpio? (Clear Wheel)

Gemios, but you can read BeyWiki or search next time.
This sounds really stupid but how do you put on the ch120 spin track on. I'm trying to out on a lightning l drago but no matter how I turn the spin track when I tighten a face bolt on it make a clicking sound and falls apart when I launch it. Sorry for how stupid I'm sounding
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:29 PM)poseidon Wrote: you have to turn the wheel thing and lift the tip and then turn it back
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:53 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: This sounds really stupid but how do you put on the ch120 spin track on. I'm trying to out on a lightning l drago but no matter how I turn the spin track when I tighten a face bolt on it make a clicking sound and falls apart when I launch it. Sorry for how stupid I'm sounding
Twist the face on until it is hard to move, but not until it clicks because when it clicks it loosens because you overtightened the face. Also make sure you put the track on correctly.
How do you attach a Launcher Rubber on to a L/R BeyLauncher?

P.S. I already looked at AD's video on it, but I still don't understand.
(Apr. 16, 2011  9:37 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: How do you attach a Launcher Rubber on to a L/R BeyLauncher?

P.S. I already looked at AD's video on it, but I still don't understand.

Basically open up the launcher rubber, angle that handle of the beylauncher LR so that it is parallel to the string, and touching the string, and slide the rubber on.
Put the handle normal, and slide the rubber up onto tHe handle.
Where is the best place to buy big ban pegasis from. P.S. I'm looking to spend less than $20. In other words I guess im asking which place is selling it fir the cheapest and is safe.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:22 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Kai-V kinda said it was.

EDIT: And it should be legal or the bey would stick to the prongs.

No, removing anything would not be legal, and I already specified that. What you can do is what I was referring to : just attach the Beyblade to the prongs, and launch like a normal Beylauncher, by just pulling the handle. Why would you need to "remove the lock mechanism" ? That seems like it would be illegal.
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:22 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Kai-V kinda said it was.

EDIT: And it should be legal or the bey would stick to the prongs.

No, removing anything would not be legal, and I already specified that. What you can do is what I was referring to : just attach the Beyblade to the prongs, and launch like a normal Beylauncher, by just pulling the handle. Why would you need to "remove the lock mechanism" ? That seems like it would be illegal.

by removing the lock mechanism it doesnt stop the gear so that the bey will detach from the prongs, so in his sight he sees the bey spinning faster like the rev-up launcher
Does R145 have a mode change?
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does R145 have a mode change?

No it doesnt
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:49 AM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Where is the best place to buy big ban pegasis from. P.S. I'm looking to spend less than $20. In other words I guess im asking which place is selling it fir the cheapest and is safe.
id say dimsum2u... but anyways wrong place [i think and sorry if im wrong -_-"]
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:49 AM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Where is the best place to buy big ban pegasis from. P.S. I'm looking to spend less than $20. In other words I guess im asking which place is selling it fir the cheapest and is safe.
As far as I know, ToRmEnTeD, dimsum2u doesn't have it.

But the cheapest one would be BeybladeJapan, $23 free shipping