Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 14, 2011  2:45 PM)stamina blader Wrote: is it true that flat performance tip is the best one for attacking?

Its alrite for attacking but it last longer than normal attackers. Then again you could be talking about any F such as RF, WF, etc.

EDIT: Beaten
if storm pegasus and cyber pegasus were battling which one will be most likely to win
Cyber has the higher chance.
Even though Storm Pegasus comes with more useful parts.
Is there an testing on MB?
Yup,
It's great for Stamina and Defense.
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:59 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is there an testing on MB?

Search on the beyblade customization board.
For destabilizer would I use Flame Bull/Gasher 100SF/FS? I want to know which is safer to use in a competition.
id go with SF since its harder to knock off balance and i think its easier for the other beyblade to be destablised
Is Hell Kerbecs bd145wd a good stamina type? For some reason it is sometimes unbalanced. Can you help?
I'd say no, seeing as though all you did was change the tip. Besides the fact that BD145 is for defense and Hell is for attack purposes
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:21 PM)poseidon Wrote: you have to make sure its in boost mode

It is
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:21 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: I'd say no, seeing as though all you did was change the tip. Besides the fact that BD145 is for defense and Hell is for attack purposes

? Hells is top tier when used with BD145 in boost mode
@libraDF145BS try using MB ? I don't know whats wrong
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:23 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:21 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: I'd say no, seeing as though all you did was change the tip. Besides the fact that BD145 is for defense and Hell is for attack purposes

? Hells is top tier when used with BD145 in boost mode
@libraDF145BS try using MB ? I don't know whats wrong
Don't have MB

Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145WD is very good.
Which one is better Fang Leone or Counter Leone?
Uncustomized? Fang leone has had little testing so far and Counter is terrible. Go to the Fang Leone thread to look it up.
Fang shows Potential as an attack wheel IIRC.
EDIT: I just realized that the poster above me said this yesterday.... Lips_sealed
only 2 hours and 34 minuets apart, unless you live in a time zone where that was yesterday
can you uplaod sigs from the My Pictures folder from your computer? if so how do you? cus i cant find a button in the sig place that allows me to upload a photo.
(Apr. 15, 2011  5:45 AM)Mugiwara Luffy Wrote: can you uplaod sigs from the My Pictures folder from your computer? if so how do you? cus i cant find a button in the sig place that allows me to upload a photo.

This is the Beyblade Q/A, not the WBO Q/A...
that doesnt make any sense to me but ok....

edit: oh i see now beyblade and wbo sorry my bad
if i was gonna test earth ________ 90 wd vs burn__________ 90 wd (this is just and eample)
which clear wheels would i use out of

Pegasis, Virgo ,Wolf ,Bull , Serpent, Pisces , Libra , Aquario, Leone, Saggiterio, Pegasis II ,Unicorno, Capricorne, Kebecs ,Ketos, Beafowl ,Horogium ,Cancer, Byxis all hasbro execpt items that arent relseased by hasbro and capricorne