Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

asked this a long time ago but I never got a clear answer. where/how can one obtain these "bit guards" (i think that is what they are called) Any information on how they were released is appreciated
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ro_Arm.jpg
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:26 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Hasbro and TT whats their ummm like relationship.

Takara could sue Hasbro right?
If they obviously didn't have some agreement.

Does Hasbros profit from Beyblade partially go to TT?

No. While Hasbro does make thier own products, Hasbro is also a TOMY/Takara-TOMY product distributor for America. Even back when it was just TOMY, TOMY had very little influence and reach on American markets, so TOMY/TT and Hasbro made a deal that Hasbro would be TOMY's/TT's product distributor from Asia to America. Both companies benifit, as TOMY/TT is based in Asia (more specificly Japan) and Hasbro is based in the US and Canada. TOMY/TT also has similar agreements with several other companies like Kotobukiya, Yamato, Revoltech, Acadamy, and Sonokong.
Is pre HWS Libra still top tier? Any combos for it?
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:51 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Is pre HWS Libra still top tier? Any combos for it?

It's still top-tier Defense in MF-H Libra GB145RS, but please search for it next time.
will there be a world championship in 2011 ?
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:54 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:51 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Is pre HWS Libra still top tier? Any combos for it?

It's still top-tier Defense in MF-H Libra GB145 RS, but please search for it next time.

i find that GB145 is outclassed when compared to 230 and BD145
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:40 PM)aastik001 Wrote: Hey! I have a metal driger the one which tyson's brother had in the series , i want to know how does the engine gear works how to pull or push the slot that is there in other blades?

>...PLZ answer me

well im slightly confused by what you mean, but in truth, engine gear realy doesnt work well at all

...please answer my questions too...someone...anyone...
what beyblade item contaons virgo 5 min mld and what are the differences with burn which mold is better abnd what item
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:29 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: what beyblade item contaons virgo 5 min mld and what are the differences with burn which mold is better abnd what item

Read the Virgo article on Beywiki. Read the Burn Phoenix topic.
is this an authentic item? i've never seen it in gold before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...583wt_1139
is this item authentic? i have never seen it in gold before.

(Apr. 13, 2011  8:59 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:54 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

It's still top-tier Defense in MF-H Libra GB145 RS, but please search for it next time.

i find that GB145 is outclassed when compared to 230 and BD145

Have there been any tests for it on 230 and BD145? I only recall seeing GB145 listed as top-tier for Defense on our Beywiki.
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:58 PM)rock bull 1010 Wrote: will there be a world championship in 2011 ?
Hasbro has announced that they will have tournaments soon on their Facebook Page.
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:56 PM)Div1nE Wrote: is this an authentic item? i've never seen it in gold before.

is this item authentic? i have never seen it in gold before.

Yes, it is. It says BB-33. It's not the best stadium though, try the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
which release has the 5 min virgo mold ( i did read beywikia couldn't find it )
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:28 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: which release has the 5 min virgo mold ( i did read beywikia couldn't find it )

Read the Virgo article on Beywiki. All the information is there, so stop asking.
Has sonokong announced the releases of the 4D beys ? and will beat lynx be a sonokong booster like other prize beys were ?
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:46 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Has sonokong announced the releases of the 4D beys ? and will beat lynx be a sonokong booster like other prize beys were ?

No, and how can we even give you an ultra-confirmed answer for the second question if they have not released it yet ?
Sorry my little cousin typed that when I was in the other room...
Does the metal wheel Killer have molds because I see a 4 on my killer metal wheel?
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:26 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Does the metal wheel Killer have molds because I see a 4 on my killer metal wheel?

Not really, from what I remember.
One more thing. Is a Rev up launcher without the lock mechanism legal?
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:45 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: One more thing. Is a Rev up launcher without the lock mechanism legal?

Personally I think it is. With us, it should be, at least.
But without the lock mechanism makes it a mod. And that mod isn't on the rules.
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: But without the lock mechanism makes it a mod. And that mod isn't on the rules.

How is it a "mod" ? You can simply launch it like a normal Beylauncher, and you are not modifying anything.
agree with Kai-V. While i guess technicaly it is a mod, all it does is makes it into a more powerful bey/string launcher. I am gonna have to remove mine because mine already seems to have broken.
I agree with both of you because with it should be illegal because the bey usually the bey stays on the launcher and can can a late launch in a tournament. But with it on you can easily get the bey off the launcher and unlike with the lock mechanism the bey occasionally comes off so you can battle on time.
Wait, what are you talking about ? Are you two really referring to removing a piece from the Rev-Up Launcher, or just launching it normally without 'winding it up' ? Why would you remove anything from it when it can work normally by just grabbing the handle and pulling, quite simply ?