Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 12, 2011  8:59 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: so I can still use it?

Yes. It should get more equal vertically on its own anyway. Help it slightly if it does not, by replacing the rubber.
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:06 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: How do you "replace" the rubber?

Move it, in other words.
Is there a way to change an Hasbro Launcher Grip to left handed? I can't launch as good using my right hand.
can anyone list all mf beys that have a wd tip
can anyone list all the beys that have a wd tip?
Since my question disappeared, how do you change an Hasbro Launcher Grip from right hand to left hand?

Oh wow. Never mind, the page didn't appear to me
you don't, you could get a sniper launcher instead.
Well carp. Sniper Launcher? Meh, I'll just manage with horrible launches.
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:01 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: can anyone list all mf beys that have a wd tip
can anyone list all the beys that have a wd tip?

Look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.

LDragoDestroy Wrote:Is there a way to change an Hasbro Launcher Grip to left handed? I can't launch as good using my right hand.

Get a 3 Segment Launcher Grip. You can position it for left-handed people, I believe.
Well, I guess I'll save up for it, or maybe hasbro will just release it.
That may take longer than you think, Hasbro just got around to advertising the first two new beys of the season eh?
i doubt hasbro will release the segment grip because the whole point of it is to hold a beypoint card. and I truely doubt hasbro will be releasing a beyblade arcade machine. . . .
Still, I lose versus horrible combos. I lost to Fury Capricorn, hell, once I lost to Storm Capricorn.

EDIT: Otsu, hasbro releases all non rare stuff, sides staduims and launcher stuff from what i've seen. Sides, they might make money with lefthanded people buying grips, hell, they might do this:

"TRIPLE SEGMENT LAUNCHER GRIP! SWITCHES TO LEFT HANDED! YOU CAN ALSO STORE YOUR POKEMON CARDS IN THE USELESS CARD HOLDER!". Another 1000 dollars might be good for the company.
@ Otsu Your right, going further they never released a bey pointer they won't bother with the bey card unfortunately.

@ LDragoDestroy what combo are you using???
actualy, if you have the Rev Up Launcher + Launcher Grip, it can be used lefty or righty style, as opposed to using a normal launcher or string launcher with the launcher grip.

speaking of the Rev Up, my question from the last page is still open (please answer it someone, anyone!)

Thanks =)
The rev up launcher is said and known as well as prone to break from use far to often.

(Did it rhyme?)
its not that mine broke (yet) it just seems to be...inconsistant. at its weakest, it launches like a bey launcher, but at its strongest...well you get the idea =) basicly i am asking what am I doing wrong that is making the amount of times I pull back the string so inconsistant? I am happy with it launching like a beylauncher (still powerful) but I would like for it to always be at 100% power until the day it breaks

I bought my Rev Up Launcher at Disney World in Epcot's Japan Anime Store, therefore, it is protected by Disney Magic and cannot break!
LLD 100RF is what i'm using. I know 85 and 90 outclass 100, but I am not importing a beyblade just for a track.
Are you using a L spin string launcher and a TT attack stadium.
I'm pretty sure i'm using a TT Balance. I did have an L Beylauncher, but it broke so I never bothered importing another LLD
help while playing with my beyblades a chunk of my poison wheel broke off what can i do to fix it
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)Boxhead Wrote: help while playing with my beyblades a chunk of my poison wheel broke off what can i do to fix it

Nothing.
You can't use it now.
Not that your loss was great. It was a poison wheel after all eh?
well coz it was from my first beyblade Unhappy
well what is better then Rock or Leone or a wheel
what is a good wheel for defense Leone, Rock, Earth?
Well what is a good defense wheel to replace my poison wheel Leone, Rock, Earth?
Well what is a good defense wheel to replace my poison wheel Leone, Rock, Earth?
What is the most powerful launcher?