Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 12, 2011  12:11 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is libra any good? If so, list out thr best combos (remember the s). I used mf libra 90d vs mf screw horogium 90rf and it lost 8-2

Basically, it's use is just in defense now.
It's on the top tier list if you want to see what is listed.
But it is IMO, outclassed by hell bd145 and basalt.

You can also use It for an anti-meta attack combo. You would use MF/MF-H libra 85 Rf.
But now that the are RS,rsf,cs, anti-meta combos dont get used much.
Other than that, it's attack pretty much sucks

It's stamina has been proven to be worse than earth. And earth has been proven to be worse than hell bd145 and basalt
will Hasbro be releasing the Beyblade DS Game with the beyblade called Nightmare Rex SW145SD???
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:47 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: will Hasbro be releasing the Beyblade DS Game with the beyblade called Nightmare Rex SW145SD???

ATM No. Its a bad bey anyway.T
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:47 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: will Hasbro be releasing the Beyblade DS Game with the beyblade called Nightmare Rex SW145SD???

Well, Seeing as though it doesn't show up in the Anime, They will not.
Is the BB#46 Standard Type Stadium a good stadium to order?
Well, it might go in the purchase consultation, if you are gonna buy it. But still, IMO its a good stadium. I don't know if its worth coz I don't know its cost, but according to me, its great.
I'd get it for it's color or collect-ability at the least. It seems to work fine I think.
yep, its a standard stadium, and thus, all types work out well in it....... I suppose.
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:20 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is the BB#46 Standard Type Stadium a good stadium to order?

This question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread, please ask it there. As for my answer:

It is a fairly good stadium, second only to the BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, in MFB. It's tornado ridge is slightly smaller than BB-10 , It is also lesser balanced. But overall it's a great replacement to BB-10.
What are the best combos for Wolf Crusher and Samurai Upper?

There is no such news at the moment, so we cannot answer your question.

Bakers Dozen Wrote:ATM No. Its a bad bey anyway.T

You do not even own it. For me, it was not bad in Defense.
What is the correct way to launch a bey using the Rev Up Launcher? I have one but I feel I am not using it at its best. My launches have all been powerful, but the power in each shot definatly varries.
Just shoot it like a normal Beylauncher that's it.(No need to press the switch)
om what i understand, the switch is there so that after you launch the bey, the button stops the launcher from continualy moving in order to prevent breakage?

well sometimes it launches after 1 pull, then 2, then 3. it never goes over 3 though. is this normal?
whene will there be a tournament on in scotland
Just check in the 'WBO General' topic, This topic is for beyblade related questions only.
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:20 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is the BB#46 Standard Type Stadium a good stadium to order?

This stadium does not have a tornado ridge which makes it tough for attack types to stay in the stadium. Its still better than other readily available stadiums other than bb10
Can someone help me understand my HMS Neo Customize Grip? It came as a little extra with two HMS blades I purchased, but I can't seem to figure it out (I've been used to plastics after using them since 2001; have only just got back into Beyblade and entered the metal era!).

It is a black, plastic grip. It appears to be for lefties but I'm a right-handed user. Being a "Customize" grip, I assumed I could switch it to right-handed, but I have had no luck in finding a way yet! I have tried sliding the Launcher-Holder part both ways to no avail, and the Launcher-Holder will not detatch either.

I know this might be somewhat a difficult to picture description, so I'll see if I can upload some kind of photo.
You buy the sonokong double pack?
it slides off like a mfb grip. Its really stuck on there though. Just use some muscle.
Yup, it was a SonoKon double pack. I didn't want to force it too much in case it broke, but I'll give it another try. If I don't succeed this time, I think I'll just hit the gym more often.

EDIT: I don't think it's a matter of strength now...this thing will literally not budge. I'm not weak, I've been practically heaving the Holder off and it won't budge.

For reference: Here is a double pack that has the same Neo Grip that my pack came with: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblade-G-Revolut...3366561056
I don't usually bump, but I don't know if my edit for my original post will go un-noticed.
Push the top piece away from you when youre gripping it in your right hand.
I have been doing that. I'm going to have to send an e-mail to the seller because it's faulty....I'm pretty sure that it may have been accidentally glued in.
I have a rubber flat without a bar inside it. Is it bad because the rubber part of the rubber flat is leaning to the side a little. I did not have that problem with my hasboro rubber flat (which is very worn). Should I not use it or use it because it can't do sliding shoot. (it is not new)
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:54 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: I have a rubber flat without a bar inside it. Is it bad because the rubber part of the rubber flat is leaning to the side a little. I did not have that problem with my hasboro rubber flat (which is very worn). Should I not use it or use it because it can't do sliding shoot. (it is not new)

It can probably do a Sliding Shoot, you just do not know how to do it effectively.

I think people had some similar "positioning problems" even with an RF from SonoKong or Hasbro, which have a bar.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:54 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: I have a rubber flat without a bar inside it. Is it bad because the rubber part of the rubber flat is leaning to the side a little. I did not have that problem with my hasboro rubber flat (which is very worn). Should I not use it or use it because it can't do sliding shoot. (it is not new)

It can probably do a Sliding Shoot, you just do not know how to do it effectively.

I think people had some similar "positioning problems" even with an RF from SonoKong or Hasbro, which have a bar.

so I can still use it?