Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Lightning L Drago. My LL-Drago 100RF has it's fair share of wins.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Whyy is es such an underated tip???!??!?
Because due to its sharpness it can get out easily
it has balance issues like all the sharp series
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: it has balance issues like all the sharp series

You are forgetting CS.
oh ok what i meant to say was all the sharp series have balance issues execpt cs
when will metal masters come out (anime and beys)
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:44 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: when will metal masters come out (anime and beys)
Fall 2011. It has been said so many times...

They might change it to June, though. YTV's deciding broadcasts.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:56 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Fall 2011. It has been said so many times...

They might change it to June, though. YTV's deciding broadcasts.

"Fall 2011" is very general, and might not be for all countries. This is important to mention when you answer that question.
Destablizer are beys which destablize other beys, making opponent losing its balance and stamina.
Is the Hasbro Earth mold the same as the Takara Tomy ones?
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:47 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: Is the Hasbro Earth mold the same as the Takara Tomy ones?

Takara tomy has produced mold 1 and 2.

Takara Tomy Currently only produces mold 2
Hasbro only produces mold 2

However, hasbro's metal is a Tiny bit heavier.
But not so much of a difference that it is a different mold.

Look at the earth Aquila/Virgo beywiki articles.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:14 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:58 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Is Flame better than Mold 2 Earth?
I know it's Earth but Delta blader just thinks it the Exact Oppossite.
I would like this to be answere by anyone except DeltaBlader.
I'm sure of Mold 2 Earth. I own both, Mold 2 is heavier than Mold 1. Also, Mold 2's design features a better counter spin effect. Flame is good, for destabilizing..

For stamina, I'd recommend Earth.
Defense, Earth.

Tell this to Delta Blader.

I've got good results with Flame in tourneys. Earth Mold 2? I lose all the time with that...

I've even got results to back up my statement. It's there below in the spoiler.

I'm not the one misleading. In fact, YOU are the one misleading.

Sorry if I revived the argument, but I just want to topple misconceptions.
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:31 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: How much worn is this RF?

It's half worn. Now its good for defensive combos.
Looks prime to me. However looks don't mean anything when it comer to performance. Some people like their RFs differentially. It depends on how you like it.
So how do I make it more worn quickly?
Looks a little worn. With its curve shape, its good for attack/defense respectively. Just use if a lil more and its going to be better than what its state now.
Does LF work out well with right spin combos? Coz its design makes it look like an exquisite performance tip for left spin. Also, the same question goes for R2F in left spin combos.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:09 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Does LF work out well with right spin combos? Coz its design makes it look like an exquisite performance tip for left spin. Also, the same question goes for R2F in left spin combos.

No, not even as well as RF, because it is made for Left Spin Combos.
Thanx a lot! I kinda knew it, but was just trying to confirm. What about R2F in left spin combos? Coz I do see some combos like LLD/MLD___RF/R2F.
It perfoms good.
It has more friction with the Stadium floor but it doesen't move fast as LRF.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:13 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thanx a lot! I kinda knew it, but was just trying to confirm. What about R2F in left spin combos? Coz I do see some combos like LLD/MLD___RF/R2F.

Same but due to fact its rubber, it performs well.