Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:58 PM)Blahblah Wrote: which is the fastest performance tip

XF And LF are the fastest.
sorry if im low minded,but what are destabilizers?
Beyblades that stay spinning by the power of the opposing bey or in other words beys that use the spin of the foe bey and in the end it has that leftover spin for victory. Well most of the time.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:26 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: sorry if im low minded,but what are destabilizers?

Beys/combos which destablize others are called destablizers.
Destabilises focus on knocking the beyblade off balance. They usually need thin metal wheels, low tracks and tips with slight aggressive movement such as SF and FS. Destabilises work best with stamina and defence types as they usually stay towards the centre off the stadium. Destablisers weigh little and are often in places where attack types can hit them resssulting with very low win rates withh attack types.
Top tier destabiliser parts
Metal Wheels
Flame
L Drago
Burn
Killer
Ray
Bakushin

Clear Wheels
Cancer/Gasher
Bull

Tracks

Bottoms
SF
FS
WF
WB

Conclusion
Destabilises are a step forward in today’s metagame. They have very high win rates with stamina and defence.It usually works best with defence as they have less stamina but say in the same possition as stamina types Destabilises however fall pray too attack types and are knocked around similarly to stamina types.
this is my beywiki draft but it explains it
WolborgMS, A number of parts you are missing - Meteo,F,HF,XF etc.
What!? Really!? I had it wrong the whole time =(
Then what was I thinking of?
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:02 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:58 PM)Blahblah Wrote: which is the fastest performance tip

XF And LF are the fastest.

I believe LRF and R2F is faster. They create traction between the surface of the stadiun and R2F/LRF, with its unique shape, its able to be even faster than RF itself. XF is plastic ... It isn't that fast... I don't have XF, so i wouldn't know the way it moves.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:39 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: What!? Really!? I had it wrong the whole time =(
Then what was I thinking of?

Destablizers don't steal spin, they destablize the opponent, making opponent losing its balance and spin at same time.
Is Flame better than Mold 2 Earth?
I know it's Earth but Delta blader just thinks it the Exact Oppossite.
I would like this to be answere by anyone except DeltaBlader.
For what exactly? Stamina? I highly doubt it.
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:18 PM)cyber pegasus 1 Wrote: whats the best beyblade in he world?

There is none, otherwise the game would be too boring.
Which metal wheel is better for stamina? Hasbro Earth, or Hasbro Burn?
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:42 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Which metal wheel is better for stamina? Hasbro Earth, or Hasbro Burn?

Definitely Earth.
I have a rubber flat without a bar inside it. Is it bad because the rubber part of the rubber flat is leaning to the side a little. I did not have that problem with my hasboro rubber flat (which is very worn). Should I not use it or use it because it can't do sliding shoot. (it is not new)
Try launching the bar-less RF bey straight a few times. It might help straighten it.
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:42 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Which metal wheel is better for stamina? Hasbro Earth, or Hasbro Burn?

Definitely Earth.

few im soo glad i found this post
cuz i have goten earth virgo
can you use a earth wheel for attack types?people mention it for defence and stamina combos but can it be used as a good attack combo?
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:33 PM)tailred Wrote: can you use a earth wheel for attack types?people mention it for defence and stamina combos but can it be used as a good attack combo?

You could, but the results won't be pretty like Lightning L-Drago. You can put an Attack Bottom on it, but it will be very bad; Earth has almost no recoil.
lol, thanks.So what do you think the best wheel(that's been released in the UK)is the best for attack?
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:58 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Is Flame better than Mold 2 Earth?
I know it's Earth but Delta blader just thinks it the Exact Oppossite.
I would like this to be answere by anyone except DeltaBlader.
I'm sure of Mold 2 Earth. I own both, Mold 2 is heavier than Mold 1. Also, Mold 2's design features a better counter spin effect. Flame is good, for destabilizing..

For stamina, I'd recommend Earth.
Defense, Earth.

Tell this to Delta Blader.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:13 PM)tailred Wrote: lol, thanks.So what do you think the best wheel(that's been released in the UK)is the best for attack?

Even outside of UK, Lightning L-Drago is the best Attack type. Period.