Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

To reduce the recoil of a bey, i would have to make it as heavy as possible right? (based on attack types, as in use a MF-H____Bull R145/GB145MF?)
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:56 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: To reduce the recoil of a bey, i would have to make it as heavy as possible right? (based on attack types, as in use a MF-H____Bull R145/GB145MF?)

Yes.
You're exactly right, Metal faces are used for attack types so they have less negative recoil, and KO the opponent, rather than themselves.
For defense metal faces are used to reduce recoil from the opposing beyblade because of extra weight, and to increase friction with the stadium, which will inevitably reduce recoil.

Heavier is harder to have self recoil, or recoil done to it.
How do I know which mold of burn I have?
there is a number at the bottom of the wheel i believe on another note whys MF's used in H145 and rock customs. Dont we want more recoil ?
What causes a worn-out RF to move more slowly than a new RF? Is it because of the rounded shape it generally gets as it gets worn, as opposed to the flat shape a new one has?
If it is caused by the shape, wouldn't cutting it straight across fix it?
I think its the texture of the rubber
(Apr. 10, 2011  7:23 PM)greimatter Wrote: What causes a worn-out RF to move more slowly than a new RF? Is it because of the rounded shape it generally gets as it gets worn, as opposed to the flat shape a new one has?
If it is caused by the shape, wouldn't cutting it straight across fix it?

You pretty much answered your own question there. The flat shape gives it a wider shape and more traction to the stadium. Cutting it seems ideal wouldn't it? However it is against the rules as it alters the height and performance of the RF drastically.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:06 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: there is a number at the bottom of the wheel i believe on another note whys MF's used in H145 and rock customs. Dont we want more recoil ?

Yes, but we don't want recoil to fly ourselves out of the stadium...
well any one got any info on bb-108 l-drago destroy ? i herd its great ,kai-v got any info ? POSTPOSTPOST
Use the search function . . .
Or read (that's a hard job to do, can you handle it?) the thread about it.
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:31 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?pic...dbId=&fv=9

whats this bey

Sol Blaze Eclipse Ver.
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:00 PM)Hero Wrote: You pretty much answered your own question there. The flat shape gives it a wider shape and more traction to the stadium. Cutting it seems ideal wouldn't it? However it is against the rules as it alters the height and performance of the RF drastically.

Yes, but JapanBlader might have a point as well:

(Apr. 10, 2011  7:52 PM)JapanBlader Wrote: I think its the texture of the rubber

When you first get an RF, it feels harder. It has some kind of coating, and you can still feel it on the upper parts of worn RF's. The bottom of worn RFs are much softer, and feels somewhat like an average pencil's eraser.
wat is the MFB LIGHTEST clear wheel
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:15 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: wat is the MFB LIGHTEST clear wheel

Gemios is the lightest, but it has use in exposing the Metal Wheel in Attack Customs.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:05 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: Is there a way to fix light launcher 2?

Akirasdaddy has a video of how to take the innards of it apart.
Maybe you can solve the problem that way.

Otherwise, no.
Well I took it apart and then put it back together, but it keeps making that cranking sound. I'm not going to buy a new one.
LOL that just happons after alot of usage
does anybody know how to make a small bey?
use small parts.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:19 PM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: does anybody know how to make a small bey?

Use small parts...?
Ahah?

In MFB? Be more specific.

MFB wheels are mostly all the same width, and thickness, but you can put a low track. . .