Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks. I'll google it, since the paint on my LLD chipped off, and it looks damn awesome fully painted.
Ive been using my rf for quite a while now but it still hasnt worn down

Ive been getting the dust off every time i use it to

How could i wear it down rightly??

You guys should make an appGrin
An app to tell someone how to wear down RFs?
No a wbo app

How do you wear it down correctly?
Dont remove the dirt?
The dirt removes any friction with the rubber against the plastic of the stadium floor, so that not removing it will not help in wearing down RF.
Thanks
So that means i should not remove the dirt??
Back in my post in 1691.
My Dad is going to Central HongKong where we've already planned to go to the Causeway Bay Toysrus. Is it there?
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:59 PM)codecell Wrote: whats the best hasbro beystadium?

The Max Stampede, and Lightning Force is second. However, the new Triple Battle Stadium that will be released in June (iirc) still needs to be tested, however it looks to be the best one yet.

tripple battle uh pic?
I have problems with my rf from super deck set. The flat bottom part is tilted a little sideways (you might not know what I mean) It can't do flower pattern and keeps "going crazy" and makes itself go out of the stadium.
you have to wear the rubber abit out first read the s pegasus artical for further info
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:55 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: Thanks
So that means i should not remove the dirt??
is there a way to prevent painted metal wheels from scratching without reducing performance?
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:41 PM)BaronRansack Wrote: is there a way to prevent painted metal wheels from scratching without reducing performance?

No, just repaint them or don't use them at all.
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:41 PM)BaronRansack Wrote: is there a way to prevent painted metal wheels from scratching without reducing performance?

a light clear coat of nail posilsh i think is used but not so much as to differ its performance
what is the best top tier attack combo or they are all the same. MF Lightning L Drago ch120rf ,MF Vulcan Horuseus 85rf , MF Pegasus 145RF,MF Gravity Perseus R145 Rf. Oh and is Rf or R2f better?
From what i've heard, R2F has more attack and less endurance, but that doesn't matter, since RF doesn't really have good endurance in the first place.I would recomend LLD 85RF(or R2F) that, since the Top Tier list states LLD as the best attack wheel, 85 is beast for attack types, RF (or R2F), I don't need to explain.
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:58 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: From what i've heard, R2F has more attack and less endurance, but that doesn't matter, since RF doesn't really have good endurance in the first place.I would recomend LLD 85RF(or R2F) that, since the Top Tier list states LLD as the best attack wheel, 85 is beast for attack types, RF (or R2F), I don't need to explain.

The beast for attacks falls when put against 230. I believe CH120 is the best for Lightning L-Drago due to the versality
How does the beypoint system work in WBO?

Plz host a tournament in California!
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:15 AM)beybladefan123 Wrote: How does the beypoint system work in WBO?

Plz host a tournament in California!

Wrong place to ask. This is the Beyblade Q/A, not the WBO Q/A.
Anybody in Tx that wants to battle for points. if so txt me at 210-428-0823
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:56 AM)Ginga Haggna Wrote: Anybody in Tx that wants to battle for points. if so txt me at 210-428-0823

This is the Beyblade Q/A Thread...
basalt Horgium145WD or Pre hws Libra100D
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:06 AM)Boxhead Wrote: basalt Horgium145WD or Pre hws Libra100D

Basalt Horogium would be better, since it will hammer Libra 100D.