Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Still, after completely utilizing all of the speed while on RF mode, the SF mode would become a bit useless. I think that's what TT thought while making this bey.
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Still, after completely utilizing all of the speed while on RF mode, the SF mode would become a bit useless. I think that's what TT thought while making this bey.

But at the end, you usually want more stamina, because a lot of spin velocity has been lost, so it is not really a good time to try for some more speed, the victory usually depends on who can outlast the other. It is like that with almost every Attack type : you want to win with speed and force at the beginning, otherwise you know you do not have enough stamina at the end to win.
LOL! I had the feeling that it would lose stamina! I kinda knew it before the bey was released. I just realized that I had asked the question before, and I searched a lot, and finally, i Found it-

(Mar. 22, 2011  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:05 PM)janpegasus Wrote: but wouldn't that sudden impact give a jerk to the bey and reduce its speed? Coz its a gamble over its balance...

It causes friction. Things with rubber move because of the friction.

Just watch the video instead of writing "wouldn't that ...".

Courtesy- The Big bang Pegasis topic.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:38 PM)benjohadi Wrote: anyone heard about beyblade metal cross arm?what are they actually?i saw their picture recently...but have no idea about them..never heard about it before..is it release in anime or manga?

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Megaro_Arm
I think this was also called Ultimate Left Spin Dragoon.
not that one..i know most beys in the original series of plasics..but just found a foreign type of beyblade series..called beyblade metal cross arms...i will find pictures for it..
That sounds too different. Maybe a fake?
not a fake..there is TAKARA written on them..wait for a moment..going to post its picture...
Do you mean those Transformers Beyblade?
That's a fake!
Atleast for mme it is.
04 and the TAKARA sign makes me think it is a fake or........
It would be one of those wierd beyblades like the Sonokong Sagittario,Dragoon and Draciel Set.
Yes, its a BIG fake. I actually see nothing similar to a 'beyblade' in this. If it is related to beyblade at all, you must post this in the flightyellz guide to fakes. Coz this would be helpful.
i dont think so..because the 'takara' is written the same as 'takara' written on bdaman..but i know this is not b daman..
whats the best hasbro beystadium?
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:59 PM)codecell Wrote: whats the best hasbro beystadium?

The Max Stampede, and Lightning Force is second. However, the new Triple Battle Stadium that will be released in June (iirc) still needs to be tested, however it looks to be the best one yet.
The Cross Arms series is indeed "real". As far as I know, TAKARA released them after the plastics generation ended.
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:59 PM)codecell Wrote: whats the best hasbro beystadium?

From What I've heard, the Max Stampede Staduim. If I'm wrong, please say so.

And, I've seen those Transformer Beys before. I was looking up Takara Products and that showed up.

EDIT: And I also thought they were fakes as well, but now I know, their real.
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:02 PM)Kei Wrote: The Cross Arms series is indeed "real". As far as I know, TAKARA released them after the plastics generation ended.
are there any anime series for this one?
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:06 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:02 PM)Kei Wrote: The Cross Arms series is indeed "real". As far as I know, TAKARA released them after the plastics generation ended.
are there any anime series for this one?

Oh god. That would be awesome. Some random kid battles with one, and when he shouts "SUPER ATTACK!" it transforms into a dragon and eats the opposing bey.
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:06 PM)benjohadi Wrote: are there any anime series for this one?

No, there are none. I am not even sure there was a manga about them.
Question, where can I buy these transformers for 5 dollars?
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:25 PM)LDragoDestory Wrote: Question, where can I buy these transformers for 5 dollars?

I'm pretty sure this question belongs in the purchase consultation thread. Also, I'm pretty sure that the transformer beyblades are more than 5 dollars now.
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:40 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:25 PM)LDragoDestory Wrote: Question, where can I buy these transformers for 5 dollars?

I'm pretty sure this question belongs in the purchase consultation thread. Also, I'm pretty sure that the transformer beyblades are more than 5 dollars now.

Ahh, thanks. Looks like I'lll have to save up.
Can u paint a l-drago clear wheel with spray paint? Will it have a shiny look?
Another question on my part, what kind of paint and technique did Hasbro use to paint LLD red and gold?
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:34 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Can u paint a l-drago clear wheel with spray paint? Will it have a shiny look?

Of course you can paint it, as long as it doesn't affect performance or add too much weight. Dying the parts has always been more preferred though.

(Apr. 09, 2011  6:37 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Another question on my part, what kind of paint and technique did Hasbro use to paint LLD red and gold?

I'm pretty sure it's spray painted by machine. I'm cannot tell you definately what paint was actually used though.