Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

don't use it anymore, or buy another one.

There's nothing you can do legally that prevents wear, except refraining from use.
A good clear wheel to use for Stamina besides Bull.
Current Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Phoenix
Aquila
Aquila
Saggitario
Cancer
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:21 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: A good clear wheel to use for Stamina besides Bull.
Current Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Phoenix
Aquila
Aquila
Saggitario
Cancer

Cancer, in my opinion.
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:39 AM)Dusk Wrote: Just get Thunder Whip Pegasis. Or Vortex comes with Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasis.

Why the hell would you reccomend those 2 stadiums? Do not post about things you know nothing
about. Max Stampede and Lightning Force are currently the viable Hasbro stadiums. An attack stadium or BB-10 are better (not really BB 10) but if you are a hasbro blader, MXS and LF are all you should buy. Do not spread false information
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:21 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: A good clear wheel to use for Stamina besides Bull.
Current Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Phoenix
Aquila
Aquila
Saggitario
Cancer

Cancer, in my opinion.
What if Cancer is unavailable? Please bear in mind that I'm not trying to annoy,nor spam here. All help appreciated. Wink
Sagittario or Wolf then.If that is not available Phoenix and then Aquila.
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:28 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Current Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Phoenix
Aquila
Aquila
Saggitario
Cancer

Cancer, in my opinion.
What if Cancer is unavailable? Please bear in mind that I'm not trying to annoy,nor spam here. All help appreciated. Wink

you have two aquila's listed, did you mean to put one as aquario? if so then aquario is the best choice, followed by cancer, and then wolf

edit: kinda beaten
I'm tried of thinking about this after hearing so many opinions. What's the difference between the PTW stadium and the black Lighting L-Drago stadium.
(Apr. 07, 2011  5:02 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I'm tried of thinking about this after hearing so many opinions. What's the difference between the PTW stadium and the black Lighting L-Drago stadium.

the "black Lighting L-Drago stadium" (called the lightning force, or LF for short) has a better (steeper) slope, which lets attack types work better in it then in the PTW.
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:13 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Is earth bull 85wd a good combo

yes, very good
wats the heaviest performance tip?
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:46 PM)dman12 Wrote: wats the heaviest performance tip?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm

Although, 4D Bottoms are obviously heavier than everything.
it comes up with a load of nonsense.. and pictures
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:55 PM)dman12 Wrote: it comes up with a load of nonsense.. and pictures

... You cannot read clear Arabic numbers ? You do not need to know Japanese to see "1.1 g".
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:24 PM)Shadow67100 Wrote: Is there any bladers that live in Texas?
Find the Texas topic in the WBO General forum ...

Thanks.
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:55 PM)dman12 Wrote: it comes up with a load of nonsense.. and pictures

... You cannot read clear Arabic numbers ? You do not need to know Japanese to see "1.1 g".
i never saw that bit
Is the tornado ridge in the LF stadium better than the tornado ridge in the PTW? I want to know because a sliding shot in the PTW results in a self KO most of the time.
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:11 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is the tornado ridge in the LF stadium better than the tornado ridge in the PTW? I want to know because a sliding shot in the PTW results in a self KO most of the time.

I believe they are sensibly similar.

However, you cannot effectively do a Sliding Shoot in Hasbro BeyStadiums because of the poor slope, so I do not know what you could be doing to even cause a self-knockout even with those high walls ...
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:11 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is the tornado ridge in the LF stadium better than the tornado ridge in the PTW? I want to know because a sliding shot in the PTW results in a self KO most of the time.

I do not know what you could be doing to even cause a self-knockout even with those high walls ...

In Hasbro stadiums there is a thing called pockets......

I'll get a TT stadium soon, so I won't have to deal with Hasbro anymore.
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:17 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: In Hasbro stadiums there is a thing called pockets......

Ah, and you call getting into pockets "self-knockout" ?
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I believe they are sensibly similar.

However, you cannot effectively do a Sliding Shoot in Hasbro BeyStadiums because of the poor slope, so I do not know what you could be doing to even cause a self-knockout even with those high walls ...

some can get perfect sliding shoots in hasbro stadiums...

there is a video that shows how too do sliding shoot in the PTW that i can PM you if you wish Vongola-Hibari

(Apr. 07, 2011  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:17 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: In Hasbro stadiums there is a thing called pockets......

Ah, and you call getting into pockets "self-knockout" ?

yes, once a bey goes in a pocket it is KOed, no matter how it got in it, if it jumps out of the pocket it is still KOed
Whats PD and what bey comes with this tip?
What beystadium is this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT
I bought it about a week ago, but the seller never listed the real name. Is it a cheap knockoff or something? D: Also if it is legit, then what stadium number is it? (ex:BB-11 or something)