Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is the Rev-Up launcher any good? I saw an Akirasdaddy video on youtube that had the rpms on a bey launched with the Rev-Up launcher way higher then any other launcher.

And also a follow up, Is it legal to remove the release button/mechanism thing from the Rev-Up launcher?
Yes, the Rev-Up launcher is very good. In some of my battles it is what gives one of my blades the edge.
It just depends.It's better for some people.Yes,that would be an illegal modification.

EDITConfusedome what beaten..

Whats an easy way to straighten a ripcord?
@ idk there a vid in the beychannel,you may want to check that
Some people can use a Beylauncher better or vice-versal..it depends on how you bey Rev-up is better for beginers IMO.
Whats the best tip to use in Earth Bull GB145 __ out of RF F HF SF BS B WB Q FS HF/S SD D JB?
I bought some MF2's the other day and I need to know what they are when taken apart and stuff.
1. What is it called when it has the plastic core and the metal ring is outside?
2. What is it called when only the metal core is in with the plastic ring?
3. What is it called when the whole thing is metal?
4. What is it called when the whole thing is plastic?
Thanks! Grin
1.mf-l(i THINk)
2.Don't know
3.MF-H
4.MF-F
1.MF-L(light)
2.MF-M(middle)
3.MF-H(heavy)
4.MF-F(feather)

EDIT:I hate being beaten!!!*twitch*I'm gonna end up in an insane asylum..
You all should have directed him the to this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...Ver-Orange

This question has been asked so many times. Next time, use the search button.
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:49 AM)Idk Wrote: Some people can use a Beylauncher better or vice-versal..it depends on how you bey Rev-up is better for beginers IMO.
Whats the best tip to use in Earth Bull GB145 __ out of RF F HF SF BS B WB Q FS HF/S SD D JB?

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.

Seriously, I think anyone who answers or asks a question about Metal Faces without redirecting to the BB-85 topic now that it has been "bumped" and the Metal Face article on Beywiki might seriously get warned.
Sorry Kai-V I forgot I was on this thread when I typed that..
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Maybe the WD is worn? That makes it moves more, rattle, and lose spin faster.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:34 PM)janpegasus Wrote: P.S. SF doesn't give good performance as a destabilizer

Did you mix the tips up? It's SF and FS at the top, then HF afterwards. :\ Are you sure you know what you're talking about? You recommended to use MS for stamina on an 85 for a combo...

I don't know... I got the info from Beywiki of Dark Gasher..... It said its just mildly effective as a destabilizer....
How do people become veteran members here???
read the topic and you shouldnt ask here its about beyblade related questions
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:17 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How do people become veteran members here???

I'm guessing by veteran members you mean advanced members. You just need to help out other members and give out correct and useful information.
im just wondering about beylaunchers... is it ok too pull the string hard all the way? because im scared that i might break the string or some internal parts.
well yeah as long as you realse it , it sould be fine ......... unless its a sonokong LR dont Confused
It is but you must leave the string when you almost reach the end causing it to self-Retract.This allows the BeyLauncher to have more Life.
my one is a sonokong i think. i got it off ebay and its all korean. whats wrong with the sonokong one?
damn i wish beylaunchers had unlimited life Unhappy. its a bit hard sometimes to judge when to let go. thanks for the help guys
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:38 AM)kevinlee123 Wrote: im just wondering about beylaunchers... is it ok too pull the string hard all the way? because im scared that i might break the string or some internal parts.

to gain powerful performance,you really have to pull the string hard,but sometimes it DO break,like mine.

so dont worry,add a launcher suspension to lessen this
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:40 AM)kevinlee123 Wrote: my one is a sonokong i think. i got it off ebay and its all korean. whats wrong with the sonokong one?

its ok,we still use that,but can you find the symbol for sonokong?
yes there is the sonokong symbol and takara tomy on the packet
is it just a beylauncher or a beylauncher lr cause if its a lr dont pull with all your force cause it will eventually brake after a while
can anyone help my earth eagles wd is wearing out even though i always use it in a stadium
its common,how many times are you using it?