Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 06, 2011  8:17 PM)dman12 Wrote: its probably cuz the wb is worn

wouldnt that give it more friction?

Ahh well, does any one know what gets better results?
out of MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF, and MF Meteo L Drago 90 RF/WF

as i know LLD is a top tier but i belive MLD might be more reliable...

thanksmuch aprecciated Joyful_2
Maybe the WD is worn? That makes it moves more, rattle, and lose spin faster.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:34 PM)janpegasus Wrote: P.S. SF doesn't give good performance as a destabilizer

Did you mix the tips up? It's SF and FS at the top, then HF afterwards. :\ Are you sure you know what you're talking about? You recommended to use MS for stamina on an 85 for a combo...
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Maybe the WD is worn? That makes it moves more, rattle, and lose spin faster.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:34 PM)janpegasus Wrote: P.S. SF doesn't give good performance as a destabilizer

Did you mix the tips up? It's SF and FS at the top, then HF afterwards. :\ Are you sure you know what you're talking about? You recommended to use MS for stamina on an 85 for a combo...

MS for Stamina? yes it has the longest solo spin time, but it is easily knocked of balance (even by burn stamina types), and ends up loosing, WD is the best option on all heights
What has more recoil, Libra or Hell?
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:28 PM)janpegasus Wrote: SF is used for destabilizing... Just that FS and HF are more famous destabilizing tips....
SF is used for destabilizing... Just that FS and HF are more famous destabilizing tips....

Uh; SF was the first destabilzer tip used, therefore the most well known FS was used after and HF? Never?

Mr.N: Hell probably.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: 1: what is upper attack
2: why is killer beafoul in max searies

I think it's because basalt horogium is one of the heavieast metals.
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:52 PM)XXxRockLoboxXX Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: 1: what is upper attack
2: why is killer beafoul in max searies

I think it's because basalt horogium is one of the heavieast metals.

What? You didn't even answer the questions... Upper Attack is http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Upper_Attack and Killer Beafowl was Maximum for "Stamina" but EWD and possibly Beafowl (not tested yet) are the only parts that are good for Stamina.

Edit: Why would you answer a question from pages ago?
I thought the max searies was extream traits and physical things not stats
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:44 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: I thought the max searies was extream traits and physical things not stats

Well, EWD was supposed to have maximum Stamina because of the free-spinning Bottom, but it's not much better than an regular WD.
I already answered your question, Guitar Blader... :\
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:22 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: TT Attack Stadium.Next time Search around.
There are three variants of it TT one Sonokong one and bb-107 one.

That is not the proper name at all. Its official name is "BeyStadium Attack Type". Why would "TT" be included in its official name ?
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Full list of Bearing beys:

Bearing Gyros -Very rare-You probably won't have heard of it unless you know a lot about plastics.
Bearing stinger
Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Burning Kerberous
Wolborg MS
Jiraiya MS
Magical ape - according to aquilaz. Note sure since i've never owned one.

Well I am a plastix beyblade veteran, but truth be told, I have never heard of the bey Bearing Gyros. Anyone have pics?

Thanks to everyone before for the help.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:27 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Well I am a plastix beyblade veteran, but truth be told, I have never heard of the bey Bearing Gyros. Anyone have pics?

Thanks to everyone before for the help.

Use Google ...
hey my old stadium has a crack what is a good hasbro stadium to use as im not in japan
None. All Hasbro stadiums are bad. Just import an Attack stadium from online.
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:13 AM)Dusk Wrote: None. All Hasbro stadiums are bad. Just import an Attack stadium from online.

not all people can buy online
but it would be better to do so
That doesn't matter. He asked what the best Hasbro stadium is, and the truth is exactly what I said. If he can't buy online then he can settle for any of the Hasbro stadiums because they are all equal in how bad they are.
(Posted twice My Bad)
What are the Different types of Metal Face? And their advantages and disadvantages for certain types.
MF-H is the heaviest metal face which adds more stamina
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:52 AM)Guardian Wrote: MF-H is the heaviest metal face which adds more stamina

He asked for all the types ...

StormHollow, read the BB-85 topic, as well as the article on the Metal Face on Beywiki.
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:52 AM)Guardian Wrote: MF-H is the heaviest metal face which adds more stamina

He asked for all the types ...

StormHollow, read the BB-85 topic, as well as the article on the Metal Face on Beywiki.

All right, thank you for the most accurate response.
i know hasbro stadiums are carp but it costs too much to get one from japan so whcih is the best Hasbro stadium besides burning firestrike as i aldredy own it
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:34 AM)Boxhead Wrote: i know hasbro stadiums are carp but it costs too much to get one from japan so whcih is the best Hasbro stadium besides burning firestrike as i aldredy own it

Max stampede
Just get Thunder Whip Pegasis. Or Vortex comes with Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasis.