Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: dont call me an idiot but whats an equalizer bey? LOL
An equalizer is a Spin-Stealer. Such as Lightning L-Drago and Meteo L-Drago, basically all Left Spinning Beyblades.
No, equalizes means it goes either way. And it equalizes the amount of speed
Both can spin steal from the other, depending on which has less spin.

And all that matters is that they're in an opposite spin direction.

And "equalizer" is just an informal name for it.
There isn't a formal name for it.
worst question of all time...as a beyblade plastic veteran, I cannot believe i am about to as this but the answer currently escapes me...

Can someone describe for me IN DEATAIL what a bearing actualy is, what the purpose is, what they are used for, and how they have been applied to all beyblade series?

what is the point of MF-H? Other than the customizability of it with the plastic ring and core isnt tue combination of the metal ring and core preduce the same weight and effects as a normal MF? Same for MF-F, but for a normal facebolt.

Is there a magnacore system for HMS and/or MFB/BMF or something similar to it?
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what is the point of MF-H? Other than the customizability of it with the plastic ring and core isnt tue combination of the metal ring and core preduce the same weight and effects as a normal MF? Same for MF-F, but for a normal facebolt.

Is there a magnacore system for HMS and/or MFB/BMF or something similar to it?

You should really read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics. Stamina types want more weight away from the centre ...

Not in Metal Fight Beyblade for certain.
BrawlLawl: Do not feel like you totally wasted your money. Hasbro Gasher>TT Cancer; Hasbro Dark>TT Dark; Hasbro FS>= TT FS (dont have less than or equal to symbol)

And as long as you don't play in tortaments, you can put nail polish on your Hasbro CH120 to make it function better...so I have been told.
Thank you Kai-V. What about HMS?

The minute a MFB/BMF magnacire system is released, i am buying it. If it is released, it will most likely envolve MF's and/or Spin Tracks
edit: question about bearings is still up to answer. Thanks
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: 1: what is upper attack
2: why is killer beafoul in max searies

1) upper attack is when a bey attacks with slopes to lift the opposing bey of the stadium floor

2) killer beafowl is maximum for maximum stamina, althought its crown peice is its spin track
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No, equalizes means it goes either way. And it equalizes the amount of speed

Not really, Equalizing simply means to SPin Steal. And I did say Left Spin, since there are 2.

Read this thread, I've been reading it much and it describes the common mistakes of confusing Zombies, Spin Stealers, and Equalizers.

Ex.: MLD 100WD, made to show the equalizing capabilities of L-Drago.
Would a MF-L be the best for stamina since it focuses the weight on the outside?
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:16 AM)Idk Wrote: Would a MF-L be the best for stamina since it focuses the weight on the outside?

No, MF-H is better for stamina because its heavier
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:18 AM)Guardian Wrote: No, MF-H is better for stamina because its heavier

No, it is not good ... ?
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, it is not good ... ?

So I should use MF-L?
You might also want to use a regular face...
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:28 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, it is not good ... ?

So I should use MF-L?
Guardian is wrong, use MF-L. Stamina is not Heavy, therefore it can drag out large Solo-Times. MF-H = Defense/Attack.

Edit: Mr.N is also correct using a plain MF is fine, but a pure plastic Facebolt will do the job as well.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:37 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Edit: Mr.N is also correct using a plain MF is fine, but a pure plastic Facebolt will do the job as well.

I think Mr. N meant a regular Face, not a regular Metal Face, because the latter is not really good for Stamina ...
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:13 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No, equalizes means it goes either way. And it equalizes the amount of speed

Not really, Equalizing simply means to SPin Steal. And I did say Left Spin, since there are 2.

Read this thread, I've been reading it much and it describes the common mistakes of confusing Zombies, Spin Stealers, and Equalizers.

Ex.: MLD 100WD, made to show the equalizing capabilities of L-Drago.

Lol, you're confusing spin speaking with equalizing.
What I wrote is what "equalizing" is.
Its different from a spin stealer. Both beyblades steal spin from each other, and equalize the spin speed between them.

You know what the word "equalize" means?
Well guess what, spin steal has nothing to do with the word equalize.

MLD is a equalizer, yes.
But is it a spin stealer? Not necesarilly. Because spin is also stolen from it.
last attempt at bumping questions

Can someone describe for me IN DEATAIL what a bearing actualy is, what the purpose is, what they are used for, and how they have been applied to all beyblade series?

is there (something like) a magnacore system for HMS?
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: is there (something like) a magnacore system for HMS?

HMS doesn't have anything like a magnacore system.
Just to add.
Magnecore where Plastic beyblades(Most of them where Engine Gears I think) had a magnet in them.They were used in the Magnecore stadium and this changes these beyblades patterns.
did hasbro release HMS ?
Yes they did but I think it was after Beyblade died down some in America.They did release them though,I bought some.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: last attempt at bumping questions

is there (something like) a magnacore system for HMS?

You can read Aquila112's post for-
what is a bearing.
Also, bearing is also called metal ball(I think so). Therefore, in terms of beyblade, the best examples I could find from beywiki can explain use of bearings to you...
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
Earth VirgoGB145BS

Read about their BB and Spin track.... It is the best explanation....
Wrong and Wrong,
Those are not Beyblade with Bearings.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Jiraiya_MS
This is a Beyblade with Bearings.
Oh, so I was confused... In that case, even Wolborg MS is a bearing bey... I would like examples from every type of bey (plastic, MFB,HMS)...
I think there is at least one, as LeonTempest says-'how they have been applied to all beyblade series?'
Wolborg MS is a bearing bey.
MFB doesen't have any bey with a Bearing Core.
HMS is Jairya MS
Plastic I think would be Dragoon Bearing Stinger.