Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 05, 2011  8:21 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: wow, I hadn't heard of this yet. I'm guessing not, but then again I'm in the US. The newest stadium I heard of came with the Hasbro two pack with the Hasbro recolor vers. of Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis

w-what m-must have w-whens it gonna hit shelves OwO
Look on Hasbro's website under beyblade metal masters.They said Fall 2011..
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:17 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ok last time I ask

I heard hasbro is releasing a Clear stadium. Is this true? if so can I see pics and a release date?

There is absolutely no clear stadium by Hasbro, and you have already been answered.

funkyblader Wrote:how much does the performance tip metal ball weight?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm
after using search function...

what is the name of the new stadium hasbro is releasing in the summer along with the LTD version of MLDrago and Galaxy Pegasis?

has the new Hasbro Bolt Stadium been tested yet? if so please point me in the right direction?

where can i find tests on the Burning Firestrike stadium?

and do not tell me the Hasbro Combo thread...it is impossible to find anything helpful withing the 1st 5 pages and plus, I help maintain it, so if it was there, I would know...

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:24 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:21 PM)suavewu Wrote: Can anyone please explain what are MF, MF-H, MF-L and other variations? Thanx

Metal Face is the standard metal face.

Metal Face Heavy, Light, Middle, and Feather are part of Metal Face 2.

Metal Face Heavy has the Metal Ring and Metal Core
Metal Face Light has the Metal Ring and Plastic Core
Metal Face Middle has the Plastic Ring and the Metal Core
Metal Face Feather has the Plastic Ring and the Plastic Core.

im sorry? rings? cores? definitions please for all
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:14 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:10 PM)multishotz16 Wrote: ok thank you and sry...Wink

It will not be legal for tourney use.
It has indentations in the bowl like the burning firestrike.
Plus the interchangeable bowls.

you cannot speculate as the stadium has not been released yet
What does AS stand for? If I had to guess it would be attack sharp?
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: after using search function...

what is the name of the new stadium hasbro is releasing in the summer along with the LTD version of MLDrago and Galaxy Pegasis?

It's called the Triple Battle stadium.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:08 PM)spartalaughs Wrote: It's called the Triple Battle stadium.

many thanks =D.

my other questions are still open. all help is appreciated =)

Darkbull: you have been a member long enough to know that that was stupid to post...prepare yourself for Mods...
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:07 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: What does AS stand for? If I had to guess it would be attack sharp?

Around Sharp.

Why is 230 smooth when every other plain track has ridges?Also will they make tracks like __230?
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Master222 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:09 PM)darkbull15 Wrote: whats my moms name?

Its for BEYBLADE questions. (and you should know that.)

EDIT: Ninja'd

Lol, I'm not the only one on this site who says ninja'd, apparently.

ON-TOPIC: When I use a Metal Face with my String Launcher, why does my bey spin strength go WAY down compared to plastic Face + String Launcher or MF + Ripcord Launcher?
My answers are bold
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: has the new Hasbro Bolt Stadium been tested yet? if so please point me in the right direction?
No

where can i find tests on the Burning Firestrike stadium?
It wasnt even tested properly because it has generally the same slope as PTW and has 3 spiral indents in the middle. So it's pointless to test a lot, People just kept on advising the max stampede instead

and do not tell me the Hasbro Combo thread...it is impossible to find anything helpful withing the 1st 5 pages and plus, I help maintain it, so if it was there, I would know...

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:24 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:21 PM)suavewu Wrote: Can anyone please explain what are MF, MF-H, MF-L and other variations? Thanx

Metal Face is the standard metal face.

Metal Face Heavy, Light, Middle, and Feather are part of Metal Face 2.

Metal Face Heavy has the Metal Ring and Metal Core
Metal Face Light has the Metal Ring and Plastic Core
Metal Face Middle has the Plastic Ring and the Metal Core
Metal Face Feather has the Plastic Ring and the Plastic Core.

im sorry? rings? cores? definitions please for all
Look at the topic for "Metal Face custom Ver"

-------------
IDK-
Because if it was like that, by the time it gets to the bottom, it would be too small to hold a bottom.
And no, they won't make a _230.
230 was the maximum series and I really don't think they'd do regular release like that

Well, at least, so far do we know.
Ok,thanks for your help.
if you spray paint a spintrack blue can the paint when you spray painted it chip off?
are l drago and perseus the only starters to include a beylauncher (string launcher)
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:05 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: are l drago and perseus the only starters to include a beylauncher (string launcher)

No, Storm Pegasis also contained a Beylauncher.
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:56 AM)XXxRockLoboxXX Wrote: if you spray paint a spintrack blue can the paint when you spray painted it chip off?

yes it will definately going to chip off
is a launcher grip, or beylauncher more helpful for blading and why?
in other words wich will add more power to a shot in general
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:52 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: is a launcher grip, or beylauncher more helpful for blading and why?
in other words wich will add more power to a shot in general
A BeyLauncher, it's what shoots the Beyblade. It has the highest RPM behind the Rev Up Launcher. So totally get the BeyLauncher. The Grip is not necessary, but it adds more stabilization in your shot leading to more power.

The BeyLauncher will add more power to a shot in general.
1: what is upper attack
2: why is killer beafoul in max searies
ok thanks
i have many beys but ive never in all my years bought accesories so i was just wondering wich was more helpful. thanks for the help. i will most likely be getting a perseus now.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: 1: what is upper attack

1. Beywiki is your friend: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Upper_Attack
2. It has the 'maximum' stamina, thanks to EWD it is supposed to spin forever (free spinning WD which would work a lot better if it had bearings).
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: 1: what is upper attack

1. Upper Attack is attack deriving from a Beyblade Screw Capricorne, in which a short track and wheel are used for Maximum Upper Attack. With the design and shape.

BeyWiki Wrote:Upper Attack is a style of Beyblade attack in which the opposing Beyblade is lifted from the stadium floor.

2. EWD is a part of the Maximum Series, because Killer Beafowl is the most powerful stamina-based Beyblade currently.

Beaten By: Ga'Hooleone
ch120 Hasbro version sucks!!! i find that when im using ldrago ch145 rf that the first attack it breaks or automatically changes to 120 does anyone else have this problem because i just wasted 10 dollars on the most poorly made beyblade track ever?!?
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:37 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: ok thanks
i have many beys but ive never in all my years bought accesories so i was just wondering wich was more helpful. thanks for the help. i will most likely be getting a perseus now.
Oh so you were talking about the BeyLauncher LR, weren't you...

That's a very helpful item, but be careful with it.

ALSO Make SURE to buy the Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus, the Sonokong one has Mold 2 Gravity, which was proven bad compared to Mold 1.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:42 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: ch120 Hasbro version sucks!!! i find that when im using ldrago ch145 rf that the first attack it breaks or automatically changes to 120 does anyone else have this problem because i just wasted 10 dollars on the most poorly made beyblade track ever?!?
This happens with everyone's Hasbro CH120. Suddenly switching position is nothing new. It is not poorly made in the aspect of quality, but it is poorly entitled with its locking mechanism, proving yet of no endowment of security.
dont call me an idiot but whats an equalizer bey? LOL
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:43 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:37 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: ok thanks
Oh so you were talking about the BeyLauncher LR, weren't you...

That's a very helpful item, but be careful with it.

ALSO Make SURE to buy the Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus, the Sonokong one has Mold 2 Gravity, which was proven bad compared to Mold 1.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:42 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: ch120 Hasbro version sucks!!! i find that when im using ldrago ch145 rf that the first attack it breaks or automatically changes to 120 does anyone else have this problem because i just wasted 10 dollars on the most poorly made beyblade track ever?!?
This happens with everyone's Hasbro CH120. Suddenly switching position is nothing new. It is not poorly made in the aspect of quality, but it is poorly entitled with its locking mechanism, proving yet of no endowment of security.
if only i knew this before i bought it =P oh well thanks for the info!