Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 11, 2008  4:30 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:33 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: that's what I was asking, is it legal to use something like a circle wide in place of a CWD weight disk?
Only asking again because you replied "no" to it being legal and then said you used a circle wide.
Then again, my brain doesn't function on minimal sleep, so forgive me XD

Holy carp!

When I posted that I meant to say yes. It is perfectly legal to use a different type of Weight Disk on it.

I was the one that needed more sleep.

Circle wide is a pain in the fkn arse on phantom fox.
Is Leo's Wheel any good?
Well thats about the whole beyblade. i was mainly wondering if paying $10 was worth getting Leo's Wheel (Toywiz chargers $10 for the Leo Starter than Pegasis145D)
leone can be used as a pegasis killer
(Leone AR)(pegasis track, and bottom)

also, the bottom of leone could be used for a good zombie tip. I'm currently going to get Leone Smile
Advance, i dont believe it works like that. its SHAPED like one, but odesnt have a bearing.
ok cancel that. im bad at explaining.

if a future beyblade's track has a bearing, you could change the bottom with leone's making a good zombie.
just find a wheel that is round and good for zombies and there you go!
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:28 PM)Advance omega Wrote: ok cancel that. im bad at explaining.

if a future beyblade's track has a bearing, you could change the bottom with leone's making a good zombie.
just find a wheel that is round and good for zombies and there you go!

You need it to steal spin first of all which requires a bearing a shaft. Other parts can steal spin, but they aren't as efficient as those that use a bearing and shaft.
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: whats a sliding shot??

You basically hold your winder still and slide the shooter down the winder towards the stadium as fast as you can, to create more forward momentum for Attack Beyblades (mainly).
Um about Quetzalcoatl, are the gangan arcade machines out in japan, meaning people have gotten him?
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: whats a sliding shot??
Check the Wiki. This is a forum, for a WIKI about BEYBLADE. So it makes sense that it would be there.

(Sep. 11, 2008  10:30 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Um about Quetzalcoatl, are the gangan arcade machines out in japan, meaning people have gotten him?
This question's harder to answer, because there's some confusion (at least on my part) of what the Quetzalcoatl Wheel is.

According to a specific site, the Quetzalcoatl Wheel is the yellow "Limited Edition Beyblade" Wheel that we saw a while ago. Originally, this Wheel was thought to be Cancer's.

So, regarding the Limited Edition Beyblade...It appears that you can get the Quetzalcoatl Wheel in the Arcade Game (if not the entire Quetzalcoatl090WF), and it's Track, Bottom, and Face are available in Boosters.
i hope they make home-gangans here or something (Like it comes with 1 Quetz inside and the arcade machine works)
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:30 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Um about Quetzalcoatl, are the gangan arcade machines out in japan, meaning people have gotten him?
I am 75% sure that Gan Gan Arcade Machines/Bey Tai 1 were distributed throughout Japan already. Quetzalcoatl 090WF is the prize for winning against one of the highest level of the arcade, while the BB-00 Pegasis Prototype is the average prize.

I also think there is a way to get a Quetzalcoatl 090WF by collecting three sub-licence cards and getting a premium licence card at WBBA Shops.

Since every Japanese says Quetzalcoatl is the name of the whole beyblade, I will go with it because, officially, Cancer does not exist to the public.
Quetzalcoatl's wheel supposedly has been shown, but not to the public. I know the staff has seen it, but has been asked not to show the public
it might have been me misunderstanding the picture dude

(because apparently i am as slow as a turtle)
No, that picture really associated the name "Quetzalcoatl" with another Wheel.

What I meant by "does not exist to the public" is that while those two new Wheels (Cancer and Quetzalcoatl) might have appeared on a Metal Fight Beyblade chart, I think they really replaced it after some time with a chart that only showed the parts for the four first beyblades.
Most pictures we have seen of toy festivals and other events showed that second chart anyway.

EDIT : TAKARA-TOMY even calls the limited beyblade Quetzalcoatl 090WF on paper ...
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:22 AM)Gotruto Wrote: It works fine for me, though i still hit the wall. I Use the Hasbro Earthquake stadium, so i doubt if its stadium dependent.

Also, technicly i quoted Gekiryu and edited his stuff out, LOL.

You are also aware that I am a girl right?

Also, to do with sliding shot, if I do it too fast, the flower pattern does it like..once then starts whizzing around the arena XD am I doing something wrong here? When I do it slowr, it works.
no , i wasnt aware that you were a girl.
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:23 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:22 AM)Gotruto Wrote: It works fine for me, though i still hit the wall. I Use the Hasbro Earthquake stadium, so i doubt if its stadium dependent.

Also, to do with sliding shot, if I do it too fast, the flower pattern does it like..once then starts whizzing around the arena XD am I doing something wrong here? When I do it slowr, it works.
What do you mean doing it fast? Like pulling the rip cord fast or the hand motions?
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:15 AM)Maz Wrote:

What do you mean doing it fast? Like pulling the rip cord fast or the hand motions?

mainly hand motion, in sliding shot you don't really move the ripcord a whole lot, it's the launcher XD.
Then again, eventhough i'm right handed, i'm much better doing sliding with left, which is a pain since it's harder to control because my fingers get caught on the blade if I don't watch it.
I'm allowed to get ONE (HMS) beyblade off theintoy (getting MFB's later)

So I was thinking either
Death Gargoyle
Wolborg MS
Phantom Fox
Magical Ape
So any help on which to get??
(Sep. 13, 2008  6:03 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'm allowed to get ONE (HMS) beyblade off theintoy (getting MFB's later)

So I was thinking either
Death Gargoyle
Wolborg MS
Phantom Fox
Magical Ape
So any help on which to get??

For what to buy, ask in this topic next time:
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-165.html

Thanks.

Buy either Wolborg MS or Death Gargoyle MS. 3rd best choice is Magical Ape MS followed by Phantom Fox MS.
Sorry but Thanks for the advice Smile
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:55 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:15 AM)Maz Wrote:

mainly hand motion, in sliding shot you don't really move the ripcord a whole lot, it's the launcher XD.
Then again, eventhough i'm right handed, i'm much better doing sliding with left, which is a pain since it's harder to control because my fingers get caught on the blade if I don't watch it.

Sounds to me like you're just doing it completely wrong ...