Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 31, 2011  5:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: although i dont undertstand your question to well here...

Sorry. When I get the bell sound, it's a lingering ringing that's made as the metal wheel continues to vibrate all the way around, like with a bell or a chime. When I get the chunk sound from the more solid wheel, the sound stops almost instantly which means that the metal isn't vibrating. I was wondering if anyone knew if a continuous vibration (as from the bell sound) makes the spin more or less stable, or if the vibration distributes the impact all the way around the wheel instead of just on one side giving it more recoil?

I know this soundly like an odd question, but I'd like to build my Bey not only from the shape and weight, but also from the sound it makes.
How can I add this pic as my signature? I requested it, but I have no clue how to add it Speechless http://img690.imageshack.us/i/jejee.png
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How can I add this pic as my signature? I requested it, but I have no clue how to add it Speechless http://img690.imageshack.us/i/jejee.png

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby, therefore that is completely off-topic. Go elsewhere.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would belong in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, or just contact me in private messages.

hahah i kind of figured so i moved it. and thanks for the help.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would belong in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, or just contact me in private messages.

hahaha i kind of figured so i moved it. and thanks for the help.
what is better fury Capricorn, Night Virgo, cyber pegisis or tourch aires...

what combos are good that can use parts from 1 of those snd any parts from:
  • lightning L-drago
  • erath egale
  • storm aquario (busted prefomence tip)
  • dark wolf
  • storm capricorn
  • flame segitario

thx in advance
Use "Purchase Consultant" thread and "Build Me a Combo".
How do you disassemble a plastic beyblade? I ask this because my Master Dranzer (Hasbro) got hit pretty hard and now in the two holes where the launcher goes in I can see a little bit of the weight disk. And the bit-chip won't fit on any longer. The "R" for right-Spin gear is also crooked. Help?
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:20 AM)soraalam1 Wrote: How do you disassemble a plastic beyblade? I ask this because my Master Dranzer (Hasbro) got hit pretty hard and now in the two holes where the launcher goes in I can see a little bit of the weight disk. And the bit-chip won't fit on any longer. The "R" for right-Spin gear is also crooked. Help?

Just take it off like you normally would. But I'll tell you, it's gonna be hard. I've had this happen to me more than once before, and it is ALMOST locked in place. But whatever you did with it, hit it pretty hard.
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:20 AM)soraalam1 Wrote: How do you disassemble a plastic beyblade? I ask this because my Master Dranzer (Hasbro) got hit pretty hard and now in the two holes where the launcher goes in I can see a little bit of the weight disk. And the bit-chip won't fit on any longer. The "R" for right-Spin gear is also crooked. Help?

Just take it off like you normally would. But I'll tell you, it's gonna be hard. I've had this happen to me more than once before, and it is ALMOST locked in place. But whatever you did with it, hit it pretty hard.

The thing is, when I bought it, it was already assembled. So I don't exactly know where to start. (Sorry for being so noobish)
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:29 AM)soraalam1 Wrote:

The thing is, when I bought it, it was already assembled. So I don't exactly know where to start. (Sorry for being so noobish)

Ehh well you have to switch the attack ring (the thing that holds the bit chip) around until it comes out of the lock in the spin gear. From what I'm thinking, it'll be really hard getting it off considering it's halfway off. Is the piece loose or is it "Locked" into position?
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Ehh well you have to switch the attack ring (the thing that holds the bit chip) around until it comes out of the lock in the spin gear. From what I'm thinking, it'll be really hard getting it off considering it's halfway off. Is the piece loose or is it "Locked" into position?

Well the attack ring is locked with the weight disk and spin gear. The bottom feel ever so slightly loose but I'm not sure if it was always like that or not. But yeah, its locked.
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:38 AM)soraalam1 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Well the attack ring is locked with the weight disk and spin gear. The bottom feel ever so slightly loose but I'm not sure if it was always like that or not. But yeah, its locked.

Well you're going to have to get it out lol. It won't be easy, but be careful to not break the attack ring.
Its hard because it has spikes lol. I'm starting to get flashbacks when I was a child and this happened to me.
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well you're going to have to get it out lol. It won't be easy, but be careful to not break the attack ring.

Hey I got it to turn to normal, but now how do I "Lock" it.
Hmm... It just won't tighten. I even Took the AR off and back on.
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:44 AM)soraalam1 Wrote: Its hard because it has spikes lol. I'm starting to get flashbacks when I was a child and this happened to me.
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well you're going to have to get it out lol. It won't be easy, but be careful to not break the attack ring.

Hey I got it to turn to normal, but now how do I "Lock" it.

You turn the AR in the left direction, I believe. Don't have too much experience w/ plastics, correct me if I'm wrong.
[/quote]

Hmm... No matter how much I turn it left it just won't lock. I even removed the AR and put it back on.
I keep turning it left, but it just won't tighten. I even removed the AR and put it back on.
1. Which stadium is better: PTW or V-force mobile
2. Is midnight better than bull?
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:35 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: 1. Which stadium is better: PTW or V-force mobile
2. Is midnight better than bull?
1. I would take either or, but I would take PTW first.
2. No, Midnight is not better than Bull. Midnight is the lightest wheel. It's horrible.
are there any takara tomy ch120 recolors?
(Apr. 01, 2011  3:52 AM)?uestion Wrote: are there any takara tomy ch120 recolors?

Only orange and clear red/pink, I believe :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p02t.htm
what shooter do you use to launch an engine gear beyblade....is it the standard ezshooter???
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:11 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: what shooter do you use to launch an engine gear beyblade....is it the standard ezshooter???

The regular plastic launcher works.
Is the counter that comes with the video game a different mold than the legend counter?
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:36 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is the counter that comes with the video game a different mold than the legend counter?

The video game one has a green color. Other then that, there shouldn't be a difference.
what is big bang pegasis's best mode out of the 4 modes?
upper mode has the best results on 230 but bad on everything else all the other did bad on everything
(Apr. 01, 2011  5:34 AM)xmarshx6 Wrote: what is big bang pegasis's best mode out of the 4 modes?

Look at the Big Bang Discussion topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum.