Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 10, 2008  3:15 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:05 AM)Gotruto Wrote: yah thjats my point. At the moment it is almost impossible for MFB battle without knockouts.

I hope this problem (well, not really if were speaking in terms of Attack types) will be amended when the Balance Stadium is released. It clearly has smaller openings.

I hope so, too. My first MFB stadium will probably be balance, too.
Its not only the stadium though, its the beyblades themselves. They can pretty much colide and and die (In my EarthQuake, every time this happens the beyblades run up the wall after hitting it then go back down). The Defence Arena will probably fix this.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:05 AM)Gotruto Wrote: yah thjats my point. At the moment it is almost impossible for MFB battle without knockouts.

I hope this problem (well, not really if were speaking in terms of Attack types) will be amended when the Balance Stadium is released. It clearly has smaller openings.

And no Tornado Ridge.
What exactly is the Tornado Ridge? ive been hearing about it for a while now...
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:19 AM)Gotruto Wrote: What exactly is the Tornado Ridge? ive been hearing about it for a while now...

The indented line going around the edge of the stadium.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

And no Tornado Ridge.

It doesn't ;_;? Dang maybe I won't get it then. I want a tornado stadium.
So , in my Earthquake arena, there are these little line-shaped-bumps near the pockets, thats a Tornado Ridge, right?
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:24 AM)Gotruto Wrote: So , in my Earthquake arena, there are these little line-shaped-bumps near the pockets, thats a Tornado Ridge, right?

Not really, no Hasbro stadium, as far as I know, had a working tornado ridge in them.
Anyways, i doubt if the ridge would matter with MFBs, they always seem to be in the air when the go flying out.
[Image: Photo39.jpg]

The Tornado Ridge is the circle about an inch from the walls.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:30 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Anyways, i doubt if the ridge would matter with MFBs, they always seem to be in the air when the go flying out.

The Ridge is to prevent fast-moving Beyblades from KOing themselves.
Oh, thanks for the picture, i didnt really get what you meant before.
Would using any other weight disk on the lower half of a phantom fox aside a CWD be legal?
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:41 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Oh, thanks for the picture, i didnt really get what you meant before.

think how mental an attack blade goes in any form of dish, especially something that has a metal flat core (keeping that in a stadium is like keeping worms away from earth), would be hard to keep it in there without it flying right? In comes the tornado ridge, the base catches on the ridge, stopping pretty much any way of an attack blade getting out by itself without the help of another to hit them out.
Attack types almost never work in a hasbro stadium, I've managed mine to stay in with a grip flat core on a ratio of about 2:1, but it's still not going to guarentee you the match because they tend to hit the pockets and fly back out, you lose a lot of speed, so it's really not practical.

tornado type S is hilarious, because as fantastic as Wolborg MS is, I hear it fairs terribly in that dish.

I think that's all I have to say about it anyway.
Well about the pockets thing, i REALLY like pockets, simply because when an MFB gets slammed into one, he goes flying back and slams the opponent.
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Well about the pockets thing, i REALLY like pockets, simply because when an MFB gets slammed into one, he goes flying back and slams the opponent.
It can be advantagous (sp?) because of the speed you hit the opponent, but you're better off going for strategy than hoping you fly back out and hit the opponent. I personally prefer attack types that do what I call "Flower pattern" they circulate through the middle in their attack pattern instead of staying around the outside of the dish until you lose momentum and by then the opponents sitting in the middle with tonnes of speed left going "lalalala WHERE'S YOUR ATTACK POWER NOW BEEYOTCH?!"
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Well about the pockets thing, i REALLY like pockets, simply because when an MFB gets slammed into one, he goes flying back and slams the opponent.

My Bull105F flies out of a pocket, too, but it loses too much spin velocity to be effective at all. Plus, there's only a small chance that the Beyblade will fly out of the pocket and actually collide with the opponent.

However, I think the weight of the Wheels really helps with the MFBs. When I use a Flat Core HMS blade (such as Strata Dragoon MS), the movement is too high and the blade collides with a side of a Pocket, which causes it to either knock into the same pocket or fly into an opposing pocket.

With a Bull105F, this rarely happens. The extra weight keeps a Flat Bottom from flying around.

Doesn't beat a Tornado Ridge in effectiveness, but it definitely makes Hasbro stadiums more usable.
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:52 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

The flower pattern is very useful, it happens when i Flat gets worn. oh and i dont like because its a good technique, its just cool when your opponent think he won and BOOM...

(Sep. 10, 2008  11:52 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: "lalalala WHERE'S YOUR ATTACK POWER NOW BEEYOTCH?!"

Exactly.

PS: It happens 80% of the time in my stadium (Earthquake)
(Sep. 10, 2008  12:55 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Would using any other weight disk on the lower half of a phantom fox aside a CWD be legal?

I've used Circle Wide on it before.

Edit:

It is perfectly legal to use a different type of weight disk.
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:59 PM)Gotruto Wrote:

The flower pattern is very useful, it happens when i Flat gets worn. oh and i dont like because its a good technique, its just cool when your opponent think he won and BOOM...

(Sep. 10, 2008  11:52 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: "lalalala WHERE'S YOUR ATTACK POWER NOW BEEYOTCH?!"

Exactly.

Okay, first of all, did you just quote yourself

WTH

Anyway...
The Flower Pattern is also an effect caused by the Sliding Shot, apparently.

Which reminds me:

Is the Sliding Shot possible with the current MFB shooter and Beypointer, and...

Is the Sliding Shot stadium-dependent? Aka, could it be used in the Hasbro Driger Den?
It works fine for me, though i still hit the wall. I Use the Hasbro Earthquake stadium, so i doubt if its stadium dependent.

Also, technicly i quoted Gekiryu and edited his stuff out, LOL.
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:15 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:59 PM)Gotruto Wrote:

Exactly.

Okay, first of all, did you just quote yourself

WTH

Anyway...
The Flower Pattern is also an effect caused by the Sliding Shot, apparently.

Which reminds me:

Is the Sliding Shot possible with the current MFB shooter and Beypointer, and...

Is the Sliding Shot stadium-dependent? Aka, could it be used in the Hasbro Driger Den?

Pretty sure it is possible. We have a sort of grip in the beypointer so you should be able to do it) and yeah you can do it everywhere all you need is to push forward while launching and angle the blade so it's tip parallel with the slope of the stadium
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:15 AM)Grey Wrote: Is the Sliding Shot possible with the current MFB shooter and Beypointer, and...

Yes, it is possible. It would be more effective using a grip though.
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:12 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  12:55 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Would using any other weight disk on the lower half of a phantom fox aside a CWD be legal?

No.

I've used Circle Wide on it before.

that's what I was asking, is it legal to use something like a circle wide in place of a CWD weight disk?
Only asking again because you replied "no" to it being legal and then said you used a circle wide.
Then again, my brain doesn't function on minimal sleep, so forgive me XD
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:33 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: that's what I was asking, is it legal to use something like a circle wide in place of a CWD weight disk?
Only asking again because you replied "no" to it being legal and then said you used a circle wide.
Then again, my brain doesn't function on minimal sleep, so forgive me XD

Holy carp!

When I posted that I meant to say yes. It is perfectly legal to use a different type of Weight Disk on it.

I was the one that needed more sleep.