Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 27, 2011  7:06 AM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Hell kerbecs metal wheel paint chip off. Now its so ugly. What can i do to it?
Repaint it?

It's going to scratch. That is unavoidable, the only way you'd prevent it is not playing at all. Anyways, you can repaint it as long as it doesn't affect the beys performance.
How do you know if a beyblade is fake and how come tthongli produce fake beyblades also why is a golden ten heavyweight disk fake for beyblade
by the way thanks for replying
a beyblade is fake if it dosent have takara tomy , sonokong or hasbro on it
thanks rustyxd
so why is a golden ten heavyweight disk fake for beyblade
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:07 AM)Driger Fang Wrote: How do you know if a beyblade is fake and how come tthongli produce fake beyblades also why is a golden ten heavyweight disk fake for beyblade
by the way thanks for replying

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

There's a whole thread on this too...
In The 4D Series Theres Something Called a 'PC Frame' What Does PC Stand For?
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:39 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: In The 4D Series Theres Something Called a 'PC Frame' What Does PC Stand For?

I don't think it stands for anything that's just what they call it.
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:44 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:39 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: In The 4D Series Theres Something Called a 'PC Frame' What Does PC Stand For?

I don't think it stands for anything that's just what they call it.

It's pretty obvious to me. PolyCarbonate Frame.
Im buying my next beyblade soon which one should I get
Screw Capricorn
Killer Beafowl
Flame Byxis

O.O
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:20 PM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Im buying my next beyblade soon which one should I get
Screw Capricorn
Killer Beafowl
Flame Byxis

O.O

Use the Purchase consultation thread
Hey guys,is it normal if my Lightning Wheel broke after 1 month of battling? Cause I am very depressed right now. Thinking to use hot glue to stick it, but is that legal?
Glue would hardly permeate the metal...

But, using any part with major breaks in it is illegal.
Oh GOD! That means I have to buy another Lightning L Drago.
Screw this. I'm getting L Drago 105F.
When my Storm Aquario 100HF/S reaches the bottom of the stadium and wobbles due to the tip being flat i can hear something rattle, and when i picked my beyblade up i noticed that the performance tip is a bit loose. I tried taking it off and re-placing it but i get the same results (It's a hasbro bey). Is it normal for performance tips to be a bit loose?
(Mar. 27, 2011  4:34 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Oh GOD! That means I have to buy another Lightning L Drago.
Screw this. I'm getting L Drago 105F.

Why? Lightning is so much better, and way cheaper.
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:24 PM)drybones41 Wrote: When my Storm Aquario 100HF/S reaches the bottom of the stadium and wobbles due to the tip being flat i can hear something rattle, and when i picked my beyblade up i noticed that the performance tip is a bit loose. I tried taking it off and re-placing it but i get the same results (It's a hasbro bey). Is it normal for performance tips to be a bit loose?

some beys spin tracks and performance tips may be a little loose (bit like my TT ray unicorno), AD has a vid on his youtube channel on how to fix
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:24 PM)drybones41 Wrote: When my Storm Aquario 100HF/S reaches the bottom of the stadium and wobbles due to the tip being flat i can hear something rattle, and when i picked my beyblade up i noticed that the performance tip is a bit loose. I tried taking it off and re-placing it but i get the same results (It's a hasbro bey). Is it normal for performance tips to be a bit loose?

some beys spin tracks and performance tips may be a little loose (bit like my TT ray unicorno), AD has a vid on his youtube channel on how to fix

Thankyou Smile
what comes with an 85 track
85 comes with so far the super beyblade deck, mercury anubis and the DB big bang set when realesedd

Because it goes from HF to S, it gets worn down. That's probably what's wrong.
(Mar. 27, 2011  8:41 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: 85 comes with so far the super beyblade deck, mercury anubis and the DB big bang set when realesedd
The BBP DX Set has already been released and 85 also comes with the MLD URS.
Alright, this IS mostly WBO related as opposed to being DIRECTLY bey related. So my question is, how do I put up banner in my sig?

Also, what is the best size for a banner?

EDIT: never mind.....
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:27 PM)Themailman Wrote: Alright, this IS mostly WBO related as opposed to being DIRECTLY bey related. So my question is, how do I put up banner in my sig?

Wrong thread. Ask in Questions about the WBO.
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:27 PM)Themailman Wrote: Alright, this IS mostly WBO related as opposed to being DIRECTLY bey related. So my question is, how do I put up banner in my sig?

You can find instructions in some of the Sig Shops, and this IS the Beyblade Q/A...

Edit: Beaten...
am I allowed to put tippex (te white stuff that you use to remove the mistakes) on my bey