Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I did include a question.

Anyhow, since I'm here, how are the MFB grips? Comfortable?
Does any1 have any idea if Sagittarios wheel is useful for anything?
(Sep. 08, 2008  2:38 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I did include a question.

Those beyblades were obviously fake, the kid didn't know what he was talking about, and your question was so vague that it would have been responded to with another question.
(Sep. 08, 2008  2:38 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I did include a question.

The MFB grips aren't out, and that was not a question. :\
if you watched the whole thing he said that:

AR: 4 points that point right spin (Didnt he say use left spin in the beginning?....)
WD: 8-Wide (Why not 10-wide...this guys an idiot...)
SG: Heavy Right Spin (he said to have the base be heavy, and once again didnt he say use left spin?...)
BB: looked like a Metal Flat dragoon S (Didnt he say use a HEAVY Base, and he said it was light...)

This kid contradicted himself like 3 times...

PS; i dare some1 to make a beyblade following his actual instructions, not his contradictions, and try it out.
(Sep. 08, 2008  2:05 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepxzI7Cf...re=related

Y U DO DIS?

I would love it if that kid joined Beywiki hahaha
(Sep. 08, 2008  4:14 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2008  2:05 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepxzI7Cf...re=related

Y U DO DIS?

I would love it if that kid joined Beywiki hahaha

actually i pmed him about us.
(Sep. 07, 2008  6:27 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  9:22 AM)pegasis Wrote: Q1:i have 2 beypointers 1 for me and 1 for my sis, 1 day i was taking 10 points from her cuz i won, and after i finished taking the points,10 points where lost from her beypointer and (ok) was written,,but mine didnt get any and (ng) appeared,,,now 10 points were lost,,,wut do i do????,,,can i reset the beypointer to 1000 points plz help.

Q2:when i press (a) and (b] at the same time on the beypointer this appears (00000)and i can change the zeros to any number i want but win i finish it always say (ng) so is it for passwords or wut???

A1: I dunno about the malfunction, but you can reset the Beypointer.

When you look at the front (screen side) of the Beypointer, do you see the little white thing indented in the top right corner or the Beypointer?
It's circled in the picture below:
[Image: beypointerkl6.th.jpg]
Use a pencil, pen, bobby pin, whatever is small enough and press down on the small white thing. The Beypointer will reset.
i tried this it resets but the points doesnt change.or maybe i have to press something while doing this??thnx anyway
Can anyone tell me how to make my pegasis mfb spin faster

like what can i do to the launcher or the beyblade any suggestions. tyvm for taking the time to look at my question =) o nd i dnt care if its not legal still tell me plz
(Sep. 08, 2008  10:02 PM)Bizzi Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to make my pegasis mfb spin faster

like what can i do to the launcher or the beyblade any suggestions. tyvm for taking the time to look at my question =)

Pull harder. The MFB launcher is why it's not launching as fast. There's not much you can do except launcher modification, but don't expect it to be legal for serious use.
OK i have a a bitbeast:

he is a white tiger
he has a gun with an entenna sticking out of it as his right hand
he is on 2 legs
on his back are 2 more of the "guns" and the atennas are connected by lightning.

What bit beast is this? (its japanese)
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:41 PM)Gotruto Wrote: OK i have a a bitbeast:

he is a white tiger
he is on 2 legs
on his back are 2 more of the "guns" and the atennas are connected by lightning.

Is this a trivia thing?

...wait, what does it matter? (I don't know)
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:41 PM)Gotruto Wrote: OK i have a a bitbeast:

he is a white tiger
he is on 2 legs

A picture would help for this.
Hey i'm going to be buying a MFB soon I'm only getting one for the moment and pretty sure i'm getting Pegasus 145D But on 'theINtoy' which is where i'm getting it from it says 'Booster Pegasus 145D' I was just wondering if this would inculde a launcher or not?
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:50 PM)Nectric Wrote: Hey i'm going to be buying a MFB soon I'm only getting one for the moment and pretty sure i'm getting Pegasus 145D But on 'theINtoy' which is where i'm getting it from it says 'Booster Pegasus 145D' I was just wondering if this would inculde a launcher or not?

Boosters do not include launchers or ripcords.
i suggest, if your going to buy only 1, buy pegasis. he is the best uncustomized (Except maybe leo)
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:53 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i suggest, if your going to buy only 1, buy pegasis. he is the best uncustomized (Except maybe leo)

Funnily enough, it's not even because Pegasis has a strong offensive Wheel, Pegasis is basically a Sweeper.
I would Buy Pegasis But It doesn't come with a luancher or ripcord on 'TheINtoy' so it would be usless lol
They only have Starter Bull & Starter Leone Pinching_eyes_2
You should probably go for the Leone Starter then if you're only buying one.
it doesnt seem to matter if it has a "defensive" wheel, it seems to me more like it gives it more endurance, rather than defence (It is equally matched with Sagittario125SF)

Also for Saggittario125, which should i use S or SF? (SF seems to be more powerful in SO many ways, but the endurance boost from S is incredible)

Edit: My bad, the SF doesnt have more attack, S has less defence.
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:58 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:53 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i suggest, if your going to buy only 1, buy pegasis. he is the best uncustomized (Except maybe leo)

Funnily enough, it's not even because Pegasis has a strong offensive Wheel, Pegasis is basically a Sweeper.

What does "Sweeper" mean in the context of Beyblade? I've been seeing it around here lately.
i cant be positive but

Sweeper: a beyblade that is low and quick but doesnt have an AR suited for attack.

Also if you Want exact calculations on Sagittario125S VS Sagittario125SF in endurance here it is

SF: 100%

S: 147% (Note that these are all with the same launcher/ripcord/stadium and are based on solo spin time, which i think is a good way to calculate it)
Uh, who is coming up with these new types of attack?
for 1: takara-tomy. for 2: people who are bored and are trying to make new ideas.